[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
chevreuil111 wrote:
Thank you very much for the build i min-maxed as i could for the moment im getting more currency and its very fun. The best build i played so far. Can do ALL content super easily. Very enjoyable and clear build. Got the build to 209k CONSTANT dps. I did a very NOT-budget build but it worth it.

Could u link ur full gear please? and maybe Skilltree if u got any changes.

thanks
Ok, had a lot of fun mapping and killing shapers and elders etc. Good shit

Gear: total cost ~~10ex
Spoiler

Main hand

Off hand

Tooltip in hideout
Spoiler

PoB link https://pastebin.com/uDkfrAaK
I could make it even better with the currency i got from farming end game which is about 30ex in few days, but i think this is enough since shaper dies before doing anything.
"
quythan97 wrote:
is Lavianga's Spirit Sanctified Mana Flask better than eternal flask ?

x100000
What should my priority be? only about 2.5 ex left.

Made this today.

Before I remove the shaper attack speed roll, I wanted to make sure no one wants it.

I know some like the attack speed for shield charge, and I guess you could also link shield charge / whirling blades to it for the shaper 'lvl 20 faster attacks to socketed gems' mod as well. I personally don't use it though.

Just let me know.

IGN: GlacialFacialAbyss

If no one wants it in like 24 hours, i'll just remove suffix and multi mod.
Is a +1 chest better than a carcass jack? Sorry if it's a noob question.
"
Made this today.

Before I remove the shaper attack speed roll, I wanted to make sure no one wants it.

I know some like the attack speed for shield charge, and I guess you could also link shield charge / whirling blades to it for the shaper 'lvl 20 faster attacks to socketed gems' mod as well. I personally don't use it though.

Just let me know.

how are u doin this?? the remove ?
Do I need 2 GC unique jewels for damage conversion?
Last edited by Doomantia on Jan 29, 2018, 6:43:14 AM
"
rotheee wrote:
"
Made this today.

Just let me know.

Craft prefix cannot be changed (2 EX cost), then use a scouring orb. It'll remove the suffixes off the item including the prefix cannot be changed mod because that's a suffix too leaving the item with just prefixes; in the case of this dagger just the dual damage mod.
Last edited by ShadowGenisys on Jan 29, 2018, 8:25:14 AM
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
"
rotheee wrote:
"
Made this today.

Just let me know.

Craft prefix cannot be changed (2 EX cost), then use a scouring orb. It'll remove the suffixes off the item including the prefix cannot be changed mod because that's a suffix too leaving the item with just prefixes; in the case of this dagger just the dual damage mod.

Thanks for explaining it ShadowGenisys. I was at work and couldn't get on to write it up.

Btw, do you think anyone might want the attack speed on the dagger? Or should I just scrap it and multimod?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info