[3.0] BLIGHT PACT | Guardians+Shaper+UberAtz Down on a 4l! Budget To Not So Budget | Starter Build

"
thedukey wrote:
I respec'd to give this a try from traditional dark pact, and unfortunately the lack of leech just kills it. I faced a few enemies and bosses who were not doing savage hits, that I couldn't leech off of.

I think it would be a great starter build, but its not for me.

Sad to know its not really your thing. Thanks for giving it a try tho!
[3.0] BLIGHT PACT | Guardians+Shaper Down on a 4l! Budget To Not So Budget | 9k life | Starter Build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1957148
Kept the Kaom's roots. Removed the CwDT to put arctic armor, haste and a golem.

Removed MoM for more HP and some chaos damage for crit with staff.

https://pastebin.com/LynFbKdz

170k DPS on Shaper with 1 wither stack, no other bonus (1 million with all bonus on white mobz). Honestly if the Swap weapon was smoother after a whirling blade things would be a lot better: sometimes I get some huge damage before I can start leeching.
Still, I'm easily clearing T12 and hope I drop some better level maps today.
Do I care at all about the "Physical Dmg" on the sword? Am I just really caring about the Spell Power?
"
lumosnoxlumo wrote:
Correct me again if i'm wrong but I did count 4 haha. Thank you for taking the time to read my guide! It's my pleasure sharing this build!

Nvm about the jewels, you are right ofc. Had a brain-fart and was thinking that threshold-jewels required the attribute passives to allocated. They do not!

"
Threshold jewels are a type of unique jewels. These jewels grant improvements to a specific active skill if enough attribute points are allocatable within its radius. They do not need to be allocated.

- Got that from the PoE wiki.

"
cronosofavery wrote:
Do I care at all about the "Physical Dmg" on the sword? Am I just really caring about the Spell Power?

You can ask yourself this: "Am I dealing or converting any physical damage in this build?" - And the answer would be no, not really. That is if you are following this guide and use the Blight - CWC - Dark Pact combo to kill stuff. If you do on the other attack at any point with your build, besides whirling blade (not really meant for damage, but rather for movement) then yeah the physical part of the mace would increase you attacks damage.

TL:DR - No, not for this spell casting build.
Updated uberlab guide
[3.0] BLIGHT PACT | Guardians+Shaper Down on a 4l! Budget To Not So Budget | 9k life | Starter Build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1957148
Hello !

So after quickly leveling with sunder i decided to buy the gear and see how good this build was and i was really impressed!

It's fun, nervous & it does a ton of damages !

I recorded a quick video of me quickly running a T12 while being level 71 :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6h-WsaXayg

Gear during the video:

"

Total cost : ~80c

I will keep leveling the beast and tell you hows it's going, i will try to record more HD videos if you want OP. Feel free to include them in guide.

Quick leveling tips while i'm at it :

If you already have some currencies get a Tabula + Goldrim leather cap + Onslaught flask + 2x Quicksilver Flask :

6L

Sunder - Melee Physical Damage - Multistrike - Concentrated Effect - Ruthless - Damage on Full Life

2L

Vaal Haste - Increased Duration

4L

Flame golem / CWDT / Immortal call / Inc Duration

Buy :

"

You will OS everything and the leveling will be very fast and smooth. Took me around 6H from 1-70.

There's also around 15 points at the start of the tree for two handed weapons / axes / maces that you can invest to speed up the leveling process. Respec them later.

Thanks for the build bro !

Last edited by nocx13 on Aug 18, 2017, 3:30:48 AM
"
nocx13 wrote:
Hello !

So after quickly leveling with sunder i decided to buy the gear and see how good this build was and i was really impressed!

It's fun, nervous & it does a ton of damages !

Spoiler
I recorded a quick video of me quickly running a T12 while being level 71 :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6h-WsaXayg

Gear during the video:

"

Total cost : ~80c

I will keep leveling the beast and tell you hows it's going, i will try to record more HD videos if you want OP. Feel free to include them in guide.

Quick leveling tips while i'm at it :

If you already have some currencies get a Tabula + Goldrim leather cap + Onslaught flask + 2x Quicksilver Flask :

6L

Sunder - Melee Physical Damage - Multistrike - Concentrated Effect - Ruthless - Damage on Full Life

2L

Vaal Haste - Increased Duration

4L

Flame golem / CWDT / Immortal call / Inc Duration

Buy :

"

You will OS everything and the leveling will be very fast and smooth. Took me around 6H from 1-70.

There's also around 15 points at the start of the tree for two handed weapons / axes / maces that you can invest to speed up the leveling process. Respec them later.

Thanks for the build bro !

Thanks you for showcasing the build at lower levels; something I did not get the chance to do!

Really glad to see you enjoying the build too!

Lovely hideout btw!

Edit: Added your leveling guide into the main guide too!. It's really more comprehensive than mine!
Last edited by lumosnoxlumo on Aug 18, 2017, 5:13:40 AM
"
lumosnoxlumo wrote:
Updated uberlab guide

Hello :)

First of all, thanks a lot for the guide, currently lvl82 and having a lot of fun just because of the play style (I love the fact of you have to be aware of self inflicting damage with Dark Pact). Still a work in progress but looks really promising for me as a casual player.

I just wanted to post to give a further tip for your uberlab guide.

If you want to be a dedicated uberlab runner, the pantheon system can help you out a bit besides the already stated premises by OP. Imo, these are the powers to choose:

Major Power: (second captured power would be my first to go)
Soul of Lunaris
1% additional Physical Damage Reduction for each nearby Enemy, up to 8%
1% increased Movement Speed for each nearby Enemy, up to 8%

- Captured
Spoiler
Capture Arachnoxia in Sewer Map
10% chance to avoid Projectile Damage

Capture Master of the Blade in Strand Map
5% chance to Dodge Attacks and Spells if you've been Hit Recently

Capture Lycius, Midnight's Howl in Lair Map
Avoid Projectiles that have Chained

You can use Solaris as well, but the captured powers does not seem so useful as this one.

Minor power:
2 options, 1 following build synergy another...well obvious phys dmg reduction although captured power is useless due to Vaal Pact.

Soul of Garukhan
+5% chance to Evade Attacks if you've taken a Savage Hit recently
- Capture Rek'tar, the Breaker in Gorge Map
6% increased Movement Speed if you haven't been Hit Recently

Soul of Tukohama
While stationary, gain 2% additional Physical Damage Reduction each second, up to a maximum of 8%
- Capture Tore, Towering Ancient in Marshes Map
While stationary, gain 0.5% of Life Regenerated per second each second, up to a maximum of 2%
hiiiiiiiii sugoii build
Last edited by enix12345 on Aug 18, 2017, 4:15:22 AM
"
Eidanx wrote:
"
lumosnoxlumo wrote:
Updated uberlab guide

Hello :)

First of all, thanks a lot for the guide, currently lvl82 and having a lot of fun just because of the play style (I love the fact of you have to be aware of self inflicting damage with Dark Pact). Still a work in progress but looks really promising for me as a casual player.

I just wanted to post to give a further tip for your uberlab guide.

If you want to be a dedicated uberlab runner, the pantheon system can help you out a bit besides the already stated premises by OP. Imo, these are the powers to choose:

Major Power: (second captured power would be my first to go)
Soul of Lunaris
1% additional Physical Damage Reduction for each nearby Enemy, up to 8%
1% increased Movement Speed for each nearby Enemy, up to 8%

- Captured
Spoiler
Capture Arachnoxia in Sewer Map
10% chance to avoid Projectile Damage

Capture Master of the Blade in Strand Map
5% chance to Dodge Attacks and Spells if you've been Hit Recently

Capture Lycius, Midnight's Howl in Lair Map
Avoid Projectiles that have Chained

You can use Solaris as well, but the captured powers does not seem so useful as this one.

Minor power:
2 options, 1 following build synergy another...well obvious phys dmg reduction although captured power is useless due to Vaal Pact.

Soul of Garukhan
+5% chance to Evade Attacks if you've taken a Savage Hit recently
- Capture Rek'tar, the Breaker in Gorge Map
6% increased Movement Speed if you haven't been Hit Recently

Soul of Tukohama
While stationary, gain 2% additional Physical Damage Reduction each second, up to a maximum of 8%
- Capture Tore, Towering Ancient in Marshes Map
While stationary, gain 0.5% of Life Regenerated per second each second, up to a maximum of 2%

Wow! Thanks for your detailed analysis of the pantheon choices! Added into the main guide with credits :)

Really glad to see you enjoying it as well!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info