[3.0] BLIGHT PACT | Guardians+Shaper+UberAtz Down on a 4l! Budget To Not So Budget | Starter Build

Hell yes, nice build. My fave build ever was Blight CwC Vortex - this gives me exactly the same feel :D
Swapping for this build right now, just need a Breath of the Council and I'm good to go.

I'm also gonna use Belt of the Deceiver, any particular reason you choose not to?

Also gonna try out MoM with Clear Mind, since I'll probably be lacking damage.
Last edited by renkyn on Aug 16, 2017, 1:01:36 PM
"
renkyn wrote:
Hell yes, nice build. My fave build ever was Blight CwC Vortex - this gives me exactly the same feel :D
Swapping for this build right now, just need a Breath of the Council and I'm good to go.

I'm also gonna use Belt of the Deceiver, any particular reason you choose not to?

Also gonna try out MoM with Clear Mind, since I'll probably be lacking damage.

I did consider belt of the deceiver but I went with a rare belt for a number of reasons. Firstly, we do inflict a lot of debuffs that causes the enemy to take more damage like spreading rot (25%x2) and a wither totem (140% at 20 stacks). The extra 10%more damage from intimidation becomes 10/200 x100% more dmg which effectively provides 0.5% more damage. In the end I would rather invest in a good leather belt which provides more resists and life.

Please tell me how MoM works out!
[3.0] BLIGHT PACT | Guardians+Shaper Down on a 4l! Budget To Not So Budget | 9k life | Starter Build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1957148
Last edited by lumosnoxlumo on Aug 16, 2017, 1:25:07 PM
Thanks for the build OP im leveling up a berserker right now to try out the build ! Will let you know how it works ! By the way is there a recommanded level to drop sunder & go for DP + Blight? I figured around 70?
"
nocx13 wrote:
Thanks for the build OP im leveling up a berserker right now to try out the build ! Will let you know how it works ! By the way is there a recommanded level to drop sunder & go for DP + Blight? I figured around 70?

As soon as you hit 69 and equip those gloves! Then you're good to go!
[3.0] BLIGHT PACT | Guardians+Shaper Down on a 4l! Budget To Not So Budget | 9k life | Starter Build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1957148
MoM doesnt seem to be worth it tbh, its nice to soak burst from trash, but on bosses mana is low all the time without acuitys I guess. Gonna try some auras instead
"
renkyn wrote:
MoM doesnt seem to be worth it tbh, its nice to soak burst from trash, but on bosses mana is low all the time without acuitys I guess. Gonna try some auras instead

I'd guessed as much. Auras that I recommend are: purity of elements, haste, arctic armour, blasphemed curses.
"
Tanzt wrote:
Hey great build you got going here, I am currently leveling up a zerker playing with this in mind, I already have most of the gear setup for when I hit 69 to equip the gloves.

One thing I noticed however, the two spreading rot gems you have equipped, I don't see how you are getting the bonuses for either, I ran it in PoB and I can't seem to make it work anywhere for a medium radius requirement. Are you just running them for the chaos damage or am I missing something.

I noticed this as well going over your passive tree, even checked your characters tree to see if it was different from the one u had linked in the guide. Only in 1 spot (near MoM) does the jewel socket have enough int within range, so I think you're actually missing out on 1 of your Spreading Rots.

And another thing I noticed, what is up with the single crit node between Assassination and Coldhearted Calculation?

Other than that, it seems like an interesting build. Thanks for doing a guide on it!
"
Eski1337 wrote:
"
Tanzt wrote:
Hey great build you got going here, I am currently leveling up a zerker playing with this in mind, I already have most of the gear setup for when I hit 69 to equip the gloves.

One thing I noticed however, the two spreading rot gems you have equipped, I don't see how you are getting the bonuses for either, I ran it in PoB and I can't seem to make it work anywhere for a medium radius requirement. Are you just running them for the chaos damage or am I missing something.

I noticed this as well going over your passive tree, even checked your characters tree to see if it was different from the one u had linked in the guide. Only in 1 spot (near MoM) does the jewel socket have enough int within range, so I think you're actually missing out on 1 of your Spreading Rots.

And another thing I noticed, what is up with the single crit node between Assassination and Coldhearted Calculation?

Other than that, it seems like an interesting build. Thanks for doing a guide on it!

Correct me again if i'm wrong but I did count 4 haha. Thank you for taking the time to read my guide! It's my pleasure sharing this build!
"
Tanzt wrote:

Ah! Initially when doing this build, I actually intended for this build to be a transition build to a pledge of hands self cast dark pact build

After dumping more than 900+ fuses into PoH, I was like fuck it and thereafter pushed this to greater heights. Had I 6led my PoH, I would respec out of all my chaos nodes and go for crit instead. I probably allocated that node and totally forgot about it. Thanks for pointing that out!.

I honestly didn't expect a pseudo 5l cwc build would take me this far, but I ain't complaining ya.
"
lumosnoxlumo wrote:
"
Tanzt wrote:

Ah! Initially when doing this build, I actually intended for this build to be a transition build to a pledge of hands self cast dark pact build

After dumping more than 900+ fuses into PoH, I was like fuck it and thereafter pushed this to greater heights. Had I 6led my PoH, I would respec out of all my chaos nodes and go for crit instead. I probably allocated that node and totally forgot about it. Thanks for pointing that out!.

I honestly didn't expect a pseudo 5l cwc build would take me this far, but I ain't complaining ya.

Currently doing this on my toon (got lucky on the 6L today). The lack of slots for gems is a bitch, I hate leap slam and the weapon swap feels too slow at the end of a whirling blades.

But 170k DPS on shaper (1 wither stack, no onlaught, lucky crit, charges nor "took a huge hit recently" bonus) feels good and 7.5k hp + MoM soak up some damage. I may remove MoM tho: I was using The Covenant before which is free Blood Magic. I still have to get my hands on high level maps to really test-drive this toon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info