[3.0] Poison/Bleed Tornado Shot Assassin (budget friendly)

I have been looking for a build that doesn't use Vaal Pact and tried this out. The cheap gear is a huge bonus.

So it got it to level 69 and started mapping. I don't even have the proper gem setup and this is quite good. In fact it is so good that it trivializes the main story. I got a few chuckles out of bosses just dropping dead off screen. That being said it is a pain in the butt in the early levels until you get Tornado Shot.

I followed the guide and got the recommended gear as soon as I could use it. It rekts the story and early mapping. Only one death so far and that was on A10 Kitava standing in a blood pool not paying attention.

The gloves are the best part. Once everything starts exploding it's game over. You will hear stuff exploding from screens away.

Don't let the mediocre attack speed fool you while leveling, it does a LOT of damage. Great build and recommended if you want to give ailments a try. AFAIK it should work in 3.1 since it doesn't rely on VP.

Thanks!
"
Sinxar wrote:
I have been looking for a build that doesn't use Vaal Pact and tried this out. The cheap gear is a huge bonus.

So it got it to level 69 and started mapping. I don't even have the proper gem setup and this is quite good. In fact it is so good that it trivializes the main story. I got a few chuckles out of bosses just dropping dead off screen. That being said it is a pain in the butt in the early levels until you get Tornado Shot.

I followed the guide and got the recommended gear as soon as I could use it. It rekts the story and early mapping. Only one death so far and that was on A10 Kitava standing in a blood pool not paying attention.

The gloves are the best part. Once everything starts exploding it's game over. You will hear stuff exploding from screens away.

Don't let the mediocre attack speed fool you while leveling, it does a LOT of damage. Great build and recommended if you want to give ailments a try. AFAIK it should work in 3.1 since it doesn't rely on VP.

Thanks!

ive been following the guide aswel but i barely seem to do any damage :/ im level 34 right now
I can't see your characters so I don't know.

It takes a while for it to really kick in as there is a lot of pathing that has to be done to get to the good nodes.

Right now in Abyss i only have a 4 link chest with Tornado Shot, Chance to Bleed, Poison and Greater multiple projectiles with an Infractem bow and the Haemophilia globes. Just that carried me to lvl 62 very easily.

Sadly I don't think i'll be able to continue very long with it in Abyss as literally no loot is dropping for me. Troves are giving scrolls and blues, yay. I have 2c to my name and I need to get a Reach of the Council and 6S 5L my chest. Using poe.trade gets me blocked with the message "Nice sniper API, blocked!". So not sure what I am supposed to do at this point.
Last edited by Sinxar on Dec 10, 2017, 3:54:08 AM
Using this build (slightly changed) for Abyss as well and going strong so far, bosses die super fast with out many issues. Only level 40 currently though so will see how it goes once I get into mapping but so far having fun :)
Hello,

Back in this league with the same build and it works very well atm.

The game really starts when you will acquire haemophilia guntlets (lvl 43) and the first

Ascendancy from assassin which is Noxious strike after this take the unique amulet

Maligaro's cruelty and for me the 4 linked sockets for clean maps must be Chain + GMP +

Tornado Shot + Added chaos damage (you will be full power + frenzy charge all time on maps).

For boss you can switch chain for another support like deadly ailments or unbound ailments or vile

toxins but i prefer keep chain because must of bosses have adds and you stack bleed/poison faster.

I dont have any pb to clean all atm (and 2 deaths for me). Don't forget to use Decoy Totem too

And Vaal lightning trap for bosses.

To Start this build use split arrow + lmp + Quill rain to lvl fast and switch to Death's harp when

you can. Next Step will be the the armor Dendrobate and Soul Strike unique quiver.

Come back for next news soon !!!

Last edited by xXCerberXx on Dec 11, 2017, 4:01:10 AM
Hello xXCerberXx, New to the build.

Is there any reason you dont take heavy draw? 4 points for 69 damage and some bleed chance looks really good. Also, is king of the hill worth it?

The new mirage archer looks good for the maim/ curse on hit set up the op used.

I also saw this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMPEANp0YF4 use wither totem in a similar build to ours, might be worth trying out. Slows+increases our damage against enemies instead of taunting.
i was about to ask about vile toxcins that seems pretty good
"
Hello xXCerberXx, New to the build.

Is there any reason you dont take heavy draw? 4 points for 69 damage and some bleed chance looks really good. Also, is king of the hill worth it?

The new mirage archer looks good for the maim/ curse on hit set up the op used.

I also saw this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMPEANp0YF4 use wither totem in a similar build to ours, might be worth trying out. Slows+increases our damage against enemies instead of taunting.

Hi,

You can take Heavy Draw, but with others passives (+ stuff) you will have 75% bleed chance

that's enough. Ofc, King of the Hill it's very good and you need to take it (you can see my tree now at

lvl 71).

Now i m working on Dispear Curse that is the must for us !!! Atm i'm using Frenzy + Cast on hit

+ Despair + Culling Strike (for bosses) but corrupted Haemophilia (despair on hit) will be awsome.

If you have Path of Building you can see my previous build Bleed/poison

(nick: xXOmegaStarScreamXx) but dont hesitate to propose new things (others ways on tree, new

jewels etc ...)

What we need too is to aquire Maligaro's cruelty with + 1 to maximum Frenzy charge + Atziri's Flask

+ Dying Sun and Lioneye Glare bow with + 1 additionnal arrow (any sockets) and soul strike + 1

additionnal arrow too.

I tried Mirage Archer, is not bad ( adds some dps ) but maybe you can propose a better utility with

this support (better combination).

Finally, yes we can try a totem too (like in a video) but atm i have my old Decoy totem that's is

very usefull !!!

Hope i help a bit with these replys

Tested wither totem. The damage increase isn't that great, but certain enemies like the stealthing abyss monsters get wrecked by the slow. Helps to kite some bosses.

What makes lioneyes so great for this build? the far shot passive only applies to hits, not ailments. Is it the perfect accuracy?

Got my +1 arrow soul strike, its great.
"
Tested wither totem. The damage increase isn't that great, but certain enemies like the stealthing abyss monsters get wrecked by the slow. Helps to kite some bosses.

What makes lioneyes so great for this build? the far shot passive only applies to hits, not ailments. Is it the perfect accuracy?

Got my +1 arrow soul strike, its great.

Lioneye's is great because you have :

Hit's can't be evaded => 100% chance to hit

Good attack speed

Very Good phy damage !!!

And with corrupted + 1 arrow it's just amazing and you dont need 6 sockets because our build is based on Dendrobate chest.
Last edited by xXCerberXx on Dec 15, 2017, 4:00:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info