[3.0] Poison/Bleed Tornado Shot Assassin (budget friendly)

the other question is sincei dont have the chest what gem i should change for lesser posion ? in the main tornado setup? thank you for your time ^^
For 4 Links i recommand Tornado+ GMP+ Chain+ added chaos, i think it's enough for good speed clearing map.

I really recommand to make Dual boss map, it's easier due to fast stacking poison and bleed damage.
"
warshadow412 wrote:
the other question is sincei dont have the chest what gem i should change for lesser posion ? in the main tornado setup? thank you for your time ^^

If you are an Assassin, once you achieve 100% chance to bleed you don't need a Lesser Poison gem or the Lesser Poison from the Dendrobate chest.

As an Assassin you have Noxious Strike which has 40% chance to poison against bleeding enemies. Once you have 100% bleed, everything you hit is bleeding so this 40% chance is always in affect. Your build should also have Master Fletcher, Dirty Techniques, and Toxic Strikes.

If you have Master Fletcher you have another 20% chance to poison on hit. If you have Dirty Techniques you most likely have another 20% chance to poison on hit because you won't reach 100% bleed chance without having taken the two dual 15% bleed chance/10% poison chance nodes leading to it. If you have Toxic Strikes you have another 10% chance to poison on hit.

All of this combined is 90% chance to poison on hit and with a 10% chance to poison on hit node sitting right next to Toxic Strikes, 100% chance to poison on hit is readily available for 1 skill point.
"
Galtrovan wrote:
Regarding Tornado Shot and Infractem with its "arrows pierce all targets"...

Does the "arrows pierce all targets" work with Tornado Shot's secondary projectiles?

I know GGG is very particular about their word choices and Tornado Shot's secondary projectiles are stated as being "projectiles" not "arrows". I'm also aware Mark_GGG at some point said the secondary projectiles are in fact arrows. But then again, there are a myriad of posts before and after Mark_GGG statement that say Infractem and/or Drillneck arrow pierce doesn't work with the Tornado Shot secondary projectiles.

Just wondering if anyone can confirm Infractem does in fact work with Tornado Shot's secondary projectiles.

I'm pretty sure it does.

"
alexaxms wrote:
Trying this build, I Really like it but I die a lot, just 2.7k hp, how can I improve that? Any advice in my items (ToxicBleedingx Character)

You're only level 71. Levels give a considerable amount of health. Also you should path towards the Scion life wheel.

"
warshadow412 wrote:
hello what do you think of this bow : https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Slivertongue

It's not as good as Reach, Infractem or even Lioneye's Glare for that matter.

"
warshadow412 wrote:

You can just allocate the two "Chance to Poison" nodes in the "Fatal Toxins" cluster and keep the same gems as in the guide. Getting one or two jewels with chance to poison could also help.

"
Galtrovan wrote:
If you are an Assassin, once you achieve 100% chance to bleed you don't need a Lesser Poison gem or the Lesser Poison from the Dendrobate chest.

As an Assassin you have Noxious Strike which has 40% chance to poison against bleeding enemies. Once you have 100% bleed, everything you hit is bleeding so this 40% chance is always in affect. Your build should also have Master Fletcher, Dirty Techniques, and Toxic Strikes.

If you have Master Fletcher you have another 20% chance to poison on hit. If you have Dirty Techniques you most likely have another 20% chance to poison on hit because you won't reach 100% bleed chance without having taken the two dual 15% bleed chance/10% poison chance nodes leading to it. If you have Toxic Strikes you have another 10% chance to poison on hit.

All of this combined is 90% chance to poison on hit and with a 10% chance to poison on hit node sitting right next to Toxic Strikes, 100% chance to poison on hit is readily available for 1 skill point.

That's not completely true. On the first arrow, the bleed is not yet applied and therefore the +40% chance to poison from Toxic Strikes doesn't apply. That's why my guide aims for 100% chance to poison before accounting for Toxic Strikes.
What pantheons you use in this build?
Have you tested the build without Crimson Dance? I'm not sure how I feel about it compared to just focusing more on the poison DOT.
i dont see that much chaos res in your gear. how is your resistance? are you over -60%? one more thing does the chance to inflict bleed with bow stack with the regular chance to inflict bleed?
Last edited by mugen028 on Sep 24, 2017, 4:12:27 AM
i got my answer sorry for the repost :D
Last edited by warshadow412 on Sep 22, 2017, 6:14:06 PM
Few questions:

Is arrow dancing useful with this build?
How about Clarity with blood magic, to help a bit with mana problems?

Isn't CODT with immortal call a bit pointless, even with increased duration it's less than 1 second?
Maybe if we found a way to generate endurance charges easily?

How mandatory is to enable the 150 intelligence of the dendrobate, i'm at 135, should i take the node of 30 int in the cost of 5% life until i get more int from items?
is crimson dance really worth it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info