[3.0] Poison/Bleed Tornado Shot Assassin (budget friendly)

1)Yes, bleed is 1% of your damage single target(so crimson dance is not worth the 4 points). Lioneye's outdamages quillrain.

2)Get the unique amulet maligaro's cruelty and take all 3 frenzy charges from the tree. Use frenzy+fasterattacksupport to get stacks against bosses. Use added chaos damage support instead of physical projectile support.

3)Download path of building and play around with it, probably more accurate than the ingame tooltip.

4)Your damage does go up noticeably with each upgrade. A six link would help your damage the most. Looking at your build, you have lots of places to make improvements. With the set up you have now I do 5 times your damage per arrow even without using wither totem or vile toxins instead of chain.

I hate evasion, I gave up on it and use iron reflexes. I use Lunaris+gruthkul. Enduring cry is good if you have 155 strength from your gear. I have 5400 life.

Some immediate changes you could make to your tree:

-respec crimson dance, heavy draw, and the 2 poison and bleed chance nodes. You really don't need 100% bleed chance
-The best damage nodes you can take are lethality and more frenzy charges
-Dunno why you took essence sap while you can get spirit void for 1 less point
-Profane chemistry is really good since we rely on life flasks

Hope this was helpful.
Last edited by lildudespider3 on Jan 12, 2018, 10:12:21 PM
Well thank you for the tips!
1000 fusings failed to 6-link the chest, used 150 fusings to get the 5-link back.
Changed some stuff, i'm low on currency right now (not playing that much).

Damage went up very noticeable, but only on max frenzy charges... reminds me of my old AssReacher build that needed max frenzy to work with the snakebite gloves.

Gonna play full time next week, changing the passive tree and getting exalted worth items, i dont care that much about currency when i'm playing something not that easy/facerolling.

Hi,

I will repeat => To clear map, on your chest put:

TS + GMP + Added chaos damage + deadly aliments + chain (5 links).

TS + GMP + Added chaos damage + deadly aliments + unbound aliments + chain (6 links).

More Frenzy charges you have more dps you have so take all frenzy charges on passive tree + 1frenzy on maligaro's cruelty (i think i have similar tree as lildudespider3 but you can check mine on
path of building on this character xXNOOB_SAIBOTXx).

I sold my 6 links dendrobate but 5 link its enough for me atm^^.
Bought +1 arrow on lioneye's glare for 10 chaos, and have atm +1 second projectile on helmet.

For bosses i can suggest to use
TS + GMP + Added chaos damage + deadly aliments + vile toxin (5 links).
TS + GMP + Added chaos damage + deadly aliments + unbound aliments + vile toxin (6 links)

On your bow to put:
Frenzy + curse on hit + despair + culling strike

Use your decoy totem + blink arrow

Vall lightning trap too, to increase your damage

And ofc haemophilia it's must !!!

Steel rings + stygian vise + new jewels improve your dps too.

I think 55/60% chance to cause bleeding it's enough and if you follow our trees you have 100% cause poison.

The build need a middle budget, soul strike quiver (+1 arrow) => 50 chaos atm (but you can try to make yourself, fresh soul strike cost 1 alchy, so you need only some vall orb, i made mine after 4 tries).

Haemophilia with vulna or temporal chain on hit it's not necessary

lioneye's glare + arrow => 1 exa atm.

With this build all guardians are very easy, shaper is easy too, just use frenzy to gain your max frenzy charges.

I hope i helped you a bit, gl and good game

Last edited by xXCerberXx on Jan 15, 2018, 6:42:52 AM
Does anyone have link to an update build for this?

What gems and links do we want?

Best bow / quiver?

I do apologize, I am trying to do this build, but I am still terrible at PoE and I noticed things have changed since this build released.
"
DragoNjester wrote:

Best bow / quiver?

I do apologize, I am trying to do this build, but I am still terrible at PoE and I noticed things have changed since this build released.

First, download path of building (POB) here https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases (.exe or zip and install)

Next, Improt build with our Names e.g xXCerberXx, chose the right character for me is xXNOOB_SAIBOTXx => import tree, skill, items

Finally, just watch items, tree, try, our dps with/without flasks, charges etc... try tyour own to improve the build importing new items etc .. enjoy

I hope it helped a bit

PS: Sometimes importation with names doesn't work because the profil is in the "private profil mod" just ask to put in public mod

You can import build with pob files (.txt) that people share, go to pob link, copy and past in POB enjoy ^^
Last edited by xXCerberXx on Jan 25, 2018, 4:33:42 AM
I need help with this build. I'm level 72 and I can't do maps (keep dying on T5-T6 maps) because my HP is 2k, where the guide says by the time I get all the recommended uniques I should have 5k, as well as I need help with the socket links when I don't have any orb of sockets or chromatics :(
"
xXCerberXx wrote:
"
DragoNjester wrote:

Best bow / quiver?

First, download path of building (POB) here https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases (.exe or zip and install)

Next, Improt build with our Names e.g xXCerberXx, chose the right character for me is xXNOOB_SAIBOTXx => import tree, skill, items

Finally, just watch items, tree, try, our dps with/without flasks, charges etc... try tyour own to improve the build importing new items etc .. enjoy

I hope it helped a bit

PS: Sometimes importation with names doesn't work because the profil is in the "private profil mod" just ask to put in public mod

You can import build with pob files (.txt) that people share, go to pob link, copy and past in POB enjoy ^^

Thank you very much, this is neat, I didn't know it existed.
Hi guys, im pretty new to Poe, playing since Harbinger. I did all guardians and shaper with this build last league with rare quiver / boots and less damage then i have now.
In this league im on guardians now, made mino with 1 death, pretty easy i'd say, thanx to lildudespider3 and Cerber for some advices with skills.

I wonder if anyone try the Elder rare quiver (phys damage / crit / life / % psn damage)? Also i tried to
mapping with corrupted Drillneck (+1 arrow ofc). Pretty same as Soult strike id say. I think we dont have normal piercing for this quiver.

Also mb its a good option to make Abyss new helm + boots + belt for us? (a lot of hp/res/dmg due to 2 jewels in belts etc.) Just thinking..
I'm thinking to return to this build in a new league. How good it will be with new changes to Assassin?
Hello anyone.

increased Damage with Ailments from Attack Skills while wielding a bow -> increased poison Damage too?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info