[3.0] Dark Pact Zerker - Farm shaper/guardian deathless (VIDEO) - Great clear speed

"
Shnizers wrote:
Killed all Guardians and got shaper to 1/4 hp left on first try. Great build! Can it clear hall of grandmasters? Anyone try it yet

Due to:

a) close combat nature
b) chaos only as a dmg

this build is absolutely not dedicated for Hall of Grandmasters.

Best build I played so far and which was amazing for that map was Whispering Ice by Kelvynn
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsjKTaGCcPA

Can someone check that out and guess what he's running? He's not running Herald of Ice or aynthing from what I can tell, he's running Blasphemy with 2 curse.

His damage is insane
"
Furiex wrote:

Can someone check that out and guess what he's running? He's not running Herald of Ice or aynthing from what I can tell, he's running Blasphemy with 2 curse.

His damage is insane

That's dual Apep's Rage with the Covenant to bypass the increased mana cost. If he wanted even more damage, he should use Voidbringer (to take advantage of Blood Magic) and Marylene's Fallacy also, but I didn't see any big crits.

But what he gets in damage, he loses in survivability. He's using Warlord's Mark to help keep up the leech due to Blood Magic so he's not running Enfeeble. He's using dual wand so he's not using Fortify. He's using ES armor and no shield, so he doesn't have much damage mitigation. He's not even using a movement spell - I mean with that much damage, I'd be okay with using an Unset Ring with Flame Dash or something. 8k life is great, but doesn't mean much without mitigation. The only defense I see is his CWDT link - Immortal Call (physical damage immune) and Vortex for the additional leech.

It's ironic that even with that high DPS, my recorded Shaper run in my sig (5:16) is faster than his (5:49), and I run sword/shield, armor/evasion, Enfeeble, and Fortify.
Dark Pact Crit Berserker - Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006227
vs Guardians and Shaper (5:16 - Deathless) - https://youtu.be/LpjgfdJYvxg
vs Uber Atziri and her Guardians (5:30 - Deathless) - https://youtu.be/AIobql2cD-I
Last edited by Kurii2 on Oct 16, 2017, 9:03:09 AM
Its viable to use a Carcass 6L until i get more ex to buy a Belly? i mean, the difference between both are too high?
I can kill al guardians using a Carcass 6L?
Greetings exile.
At first i need to say your build is awsome :) i just reched the 80's and i was easy able to facetank like everything up to t16's. Well wenn we speak of facetank i mean destroyed everything :D

Now my question is would it be possible that you could make a little gear check? I think my gear is kinda decent to start going into t16 and Shaper soon when i get to 85 and got some dmg notes. But maybe you got some advice how i can improve my stuff with some little tweaks. My profile is open. I not use my normal ammu because i lvl with breaches and want the Bisco for some loot :D.
My normal ammu is in my essences stash tab(a rare one with 115str/cast speed/mana and 44life.)
I use a jewl with int to wear bisco because i was lacking int for gloves.
If the gear is fine i would start to slam some jewls to get more dps because i really have no clue how to improve.
(The char's name is i_facetank_shaper_DP well thats what i want to do :D)

Greetings,
Mirii

"
Kurii2 wrote:
"
Furiex wrote:

His damage is insane

That's dual Apep's Rage with the Covenant to bypass the increased mana cost. If he wanted even more damage, he should use Voidbringer (to take advantage of Blood Magic) and Marylene's Fallacy also, but I didn't see any big crits.

But what he gets in damage, he loses in survivability. He's using Warlord's Mark to help keep up the leech due to Blood Magic so he's not running Enfeeble. He's using dual wand so he's not using Fortify. He's using ES armor and no shield, so he doesn't have much damage mitigation. He's not even using a movement spell - I mean with that much damage, I'd be okay with using an Unset Ring with Flame Dash or something. 8k life is great, but doesn't mean much without mitigation. The only defense I see is his CWDT link - Immortal Call (physical damage immune) and Vortex for the additional leech.

It's ironic that even with that high DPS, my recorded Shaper run in my sig (5:16) is faster than his (5:49), and I run sword/shield, armor/evasion, Enfeeble, and Fortify.

Thank you for this. Another question, do you happen to know what he has that makes the mob shatter?
"
mucaduan wrote:
Its viable to use a Carcass 6L until i get more ex to buy a Belly? i mean, the difference between both are too high?
I can kill al guardians using a Carcass 6L?

I have a 6L Carcass and decided to run this build. I have a Belly that I am trying to 6L currently so still using the Carcass. I have killed all 4 guardians with less than 7K hp. Just note that you need to dodge and some attacks will 1 shot you. Haven't killed the shaper yet as I'm trying to learn his attacks.
Cool, happy to know about the guardians with carcass.. i'm thinking to buy a carcass 6L and when i get more ex i sell the carcass and buy a belly!
Spoiler

Can someone give me tips about what to improve on my gear? i have something like 3ex right now, helmet enchants are so expensive, can someone tell me if the lightning golem enchant is really worth? also if u want to look at my jewels my profile is open
"
xxKillerZ wrote:
Spoiler

Can someone give me tips about what to improve on my gear? i have something like 3ex right now, helmet enchants are so expensive, can someone tell me if the lightning golem enchant is really worth? also if u want to look at my jewels my profile is open

improvements in order of priority imo:
1. rings. Get something with cast speed on top of all the other things u got on them.
2. boots with 18% str on them. they should be cheap enough
3. heavy belt with str life and resists. you are missing str from your current one.
4. shield. you are missing cast speed from it and its spell dmg is too low. You can get an ES shield with much more spell dmg and cast speed. should be cheeper than getting a hybrid one with the same stats.
5.gloves. get one with even less reduced spell dmg. should be cheap enough for a 5-8%, more expensive options for 3-4% and very pricy for 0-2%
6. general last touches. a helm with dp cast speed enchant from merc lab shouldnt be that expensive. maybe you can run it yourself and try your luck. yes uber's is better but budget wise is not worth it. You can get more str everywhere especially on chest where you got none.
Im not sure but i think Inertia jewel is not helping you compared to something similar to your other jewels. Your jewels are ok. you got life and at least 1 dmg boost on all of them. The next step would be life +2 dmg boosts on them. Preferably one of the 2 would be cast speed.

my chars are open if you want to have a look at a budget minded person's gear for this build.
Anceanar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info