[3.0] Dark Pact Zerker - Farm shaper/guardian deathless (VIDEO) - Great clear speed

Hey there! Was wondering if the empower gem would be a good replacement for any of the 6L gems listed? Every additional level adds a 5% to the damage multiplier of dark pact so I was wondering, thanks!
Hey Guys,
I can't seem to get to kill Shaper :(
I got him to the last phase, where he spawns all the shit and i dont even get what is happening...
Can anyone give me some tips how to progress at this point?
What should i invest into next?

Thank you for any help!

#ObeliskSeto I checked on PoB and empower lvl 4 is worse than any of the gems we are using ;)

#Humpalum all endgame fights in PoE require a little bit of practice. in the last phase, you have to locate the shaper and his copy, and keep track of the true shaper. the copy only have one type of attack and always appear at a distance from the true shaper. be sure to pop shaper degen bubbles on the side of the area, be especially carefull when zana cast her protective aura because you absolutely have to avoid degen bubble bursting inside zana protective aura. you have to be a little bit more mobile than in previous phases, don't eat toot mutch frosbolts and avoid slams and it will be fine.

concerning your gear :

- consider another life flask instead of the stibnite flask, reduced amount recovered/instant recovery is a very powerfull mod on life flasks.
- Divine your astramentis, you can get a better roll
- your gold ring is pretty bad
- your belt can be improved a lot, good life rolls and decent strength rolls are not really expensive, it will boost both your life and damages.
- get some 18% increased strength alberon's warpath, it's cheap. try to get a better enchant on it too
- save currency for a level 21 dark pact, damage increase is very significative

Would you be able to give me some idea of what I should be looking to upgrade? I'm currently trying to 6L a carcass jack, but barring that, I'm not sure what I need to get my dps up.

Thanks
Hello, just want to update my curren gear and thnks u for make this great build.

Actually it kill boss very fast but im sure i can improve my actual gear, can u give me ur ideas pls :)

Actual pasive and jewells

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAQHBLMI9AthD6sRLRQgFVAWvxbpHNwhkCL0JDckiyTYJpUnLylPKjgsnDLRNZI62DrhPAU8LT1fPfxFR0WdSRNKyEyzTeNQQlBHUlNTNVNSVUtVxleUWGNfP1_QYeJmVGebaPJqQ2wLbRluqm87c7N4DXvDfIN8u4Nfg8yD24TFhW2Fe4ngiq-MNozPjxqQEZMfkyeXlZf0mFea4Ju1n9-hL6IAplenCK4-r2y18rc-vOq-ir8IwBrAZsM6xYrGrsbY0B_VgdWm2CTYveRR5ljqEOvu7DjvDu987-vwH_Br8kX2SPhf_gr-jw==?accountName=kovalk123&characterName=SpinLikeaPotato
Think my gear can take on Shaper?

I still need to top off my Jewels though...2 dmg + 1 life are pretty expensive for me atm. :/
"
Ndog921 wrote:
Would you be able to give me some idea of what I should be looking to upgrade? I'm currently trying to 6L a carcass jack, but barring that, I'm not sure what I need to get my dps up.

Thanks

your gear look quite good ! you can try to get some life/strength/cast speed rings, divine/blessed orb your astramentis, buy a lvl 21/20 dark pact. if i were you, i would start to craft a belly of the beast instead of a carcass jack.

#kovalk123 good to see someone using the retch ! do you feel some damage increase while wearing it ?

there are a lot of small things you can improve :

- a doon with 18% cast speed
- repentance with lower reduced spell damage
- alberon's with 18% inc strength
- get a lvl 21 dark pact

other than that, the covenant is not the best armor for this build, a belly of the beast would be really good, especially with the retch (the more life you have, the more you can leech back translating in more retch damage).

i tried dying sun with this build too and i found it underwelming and not really necessary. i liked more the overflowing chalice for general clearing and a hybrid flask with remove burning for levelling and no mana regen maps.

#jon345 the question is more can YOU take on the shaper ;) . you have decent gear (except maybe your belt that could get a lot better, use blessed orb on it at least), a good helmet enchant, high level gems...

it's more than enough ! however, i suggest you use the recommanded wither totem link (wither - spell totem - faster casting - inc duration), that way you'll get full wither stacks easily.

Need help.

I'm using the simple robe with the gems indicated for the IB, the boot presented in the build and some drops that I found on the floor, I'm LVL 50 and dying for some mobs from act 6.

I need help to know how to lvl up, thanks.
"
nbee1 wrote:
Need help.

I'm using the simple robe with the gems indicated for the IB, the boot presented in the build and some drops that I found on the floor, I'm LVL 50 and dying for some mobs from act 6.

well .. dont level up with this build :) .
You need all uniqs, quite a lot of str and cruel lab before this build is "survivable". Dark pact is what is propably killing you more than the mobs. Otherwise try and keep your gear in good shape, with at least life and resists on them for your currect level. Personally I was following the tree but using sunder with a half decent 2handed mace which most of the times I would find as a drop. It wasnt the fastest leveling possible but it was ok. For sure you cant have this build going before lvl 70ish
"
nbee1 wrote:
Need help.

hello, there is a detailled levelling section for this build in the main post.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info