[3.0] Tempest's Binding KB Pathfinder | All 4 Guardians & Shaper in 12 Minutes | Fastest Mapper

Gonna try this build, crafted this solid ring

Btw would this ring be any god for this build?
Last edited by tona91 on Oct 6, 2017, 4:37:48 PM
Hey I am level 92 now and I have all the items except for HH but I am severly lacking in single target, i am running vps and vaal breach and without vaal breach i do 0 damage to bosses :/ what to do
I'm also only on 13k DPS @ Hideout w/o flask. Granted this is also w/o DMG amulet .. still seems epicly low.
Last edited by PuLaSkI on Oct 6, 2017, 8:51:03 PM

3 White
hello, i play this build and its very fun and nice to play. At the momment i have 6l, tempests binding and some other not cheapest stuff, like rings, boots. I just have a question, is it worth to invest more in this build? Or it's better to find bit cheaper variant of build? Because headhunter and tempests binding with barrage enchants it's kind of tough to get for player like me. Thanks!
"
PuLaSkI wrote:
Can someone take a gander at how my build is progressing? Just respecced to this from a bow build so passives may be a little off, gear advice would be appreciated. Thank you :)

On your tree :

- Respect Survivalist wheel and the dex node at the left of Vaal Pact.
- Spec in Acuity wheel and Vaal Pact (you will win AS and accuracy that should buff your dps) ;

Rest is good.
Then, you just need to aim for level 93.
The 6 level you will win should be used to take the nodes for Fervor and the jewel sock near the Ranger start. Rest of point should be spend in the crit nodes right after Fusillade. Those crit nodes give you a bunch of dps and should help a lot your single target dps.

On your stuff :
- The diamond ring have 1 problem : the flat light dmg is a bit low even if it's a T2. Aim for a T1 flat. Remeber you don't have so much source of flat dps.
- Get a dps amulet. I linked last page my dps amulet as an example of item you can get for something like 2-4ex. In comparaison of Biscot, my amu give me +5k dps. So it works pretty well.
- Get +2 barrage enchant. Your single target dps will thanks you.

"
DuFFzbar wrote:
Why "Never use a Ventor Ring"? I just saw that.

Any main reason other then losing alot of dps?

No. There is no other reason behind.
To illustrate the problem : At level 93 I have in HO 24k dps at level 93, with auras & golem, but without flasks. If I switch my rings for 2 Ventor, my dps fall to 18.8k dps. And I don't think we could say my rings are far from end game ones (you can check in my profil).

"
Draego8888 wrote:
Hey I am level 92 now and I have all the items except for HH but I am severly lacking in single target, i am running vps and vaal breach and without vaal breach i do 0 damage to bosses :/ what to do

On your stuff :
- Your rings are a mess.
Try to get this : Opal with only 1 affixe : T1 WED (if get usefull affixe with better roll than master craft it's better).
Multi craft mods it => Flat light dmg => crit chance => all res => life.
On diamond ring, get as core affixes T1 flat light + enought res to be caped. Accuracy or life would be good bonus (priority order Life > accuracy).
- The boots isn't a good choice. Ok they have 1-120 light dmg and it's a fat dps buff. But rest of affixes is trash. Aim for a rare pair with : 75+ life / dual 40+ res / 25+ move speed / space for master craft WED on them. You can find some for ~50c. Then grab the flat light uber lab enchant.
- You could/should change your belt and try to get one with space for WED (at least from master craft) and with more flat life.
- When you get the good boots enchant on a good paire of rare boots, aim for +2 barrage helm enchant.
- As a last step, you will have to get a good vaaled version of your gloves, then wand and shield.
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on Oct 7, 2017, 6:56:47 AM
Tetlis could I have one of your nice gear & build breakdowns please? Im a bit unsure of what would be my most important gear fix since im on dat poverty mode atm.
Did a little upgrading .. still get wrecked by Shaped Spider Forest boss haha
According to the Vorici Chromatic Calculator the best way to get 3 blues/2 greens/1 red on the QotF is with the 1B crafting, can anyone agree?
Or just spam chromatics on it?
"
DevilMayCry93 wrote:
According to the Vorici Chromatic Calculator the best way to get 3 blues/2 greens/1 red on the QotF is with the 1B crafting, can anyone agree?
Or just spam chromatics on it?

I Just spammed. Didn't take that long

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info