[3.0] Tempest's Binding KB Pathfinder | All 4 Guardians & Shaper in 12 Minutes | Fastest Mapper

hi guys,
anything i should improve?

my dmg feels quite lacking..
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ruencoos/characters
thanks in advance!
@Ruencoos

As no one else has replied, I will give it a go:

Get a better wand. Yours is a low end Piscator’s will only 11% attack speed and 22% crit; Piscator’s can run has high as 18% attack speed, and 30%crit, it's a cheap upgrade.

You have no lightning enchant on your boots

You need accuracy from someplace (jewelry), or use a Lycosidae

Use a blessed orb or two on your opal ring

Your Queen of the Forest should be 3B 2G 1R and have the corresponding gems

Quality your gems

You're missing out on most of the wand circle at the top of the tree, which is a significant amount of damage you have bypassed. Overall your skill tree meanders into things unneeded, while passing on things you should have. Return to the basic cookie-cutter build for now. The difference is just a point here or there, but it does matter.

For now, if you want more damage, follow the basic cookie-cutter build.
"
are there chances to this build to be viable in 3.1 with minor changes? I like this build and I just got all the items just before this league ends. I'd love to play this build on standard if it's still viable.

Would also like to know if the changes in 3.1 to Barrage, and Queen of the Forest effect this build, will it still be viable next league?
"
giftednz wrote:
"
are there chances to this build to be viable in 3.1 with minor changes? I like this build and I just got all the items just before this league ends. I'd love to play this build on standard if it's still viable.

Would also like to know if the changes in 3.1 to Barrage, and Queen of the Forest effect this build, will it still be viable next league?

Let me answer.

Barrage nerf isn't big deal because you just lose one of barrage projectile. Simply you will deal less damage on single target. This is not build breaking change at all. On the other hand +1 helmet will be just cheaper, so you co can invest in better wand at all ;)

Currently

costs more than 40ex (Harbinger) and will be still getting more expensive

QotF:
Based on stats provided by @Arkuza, you should just get 68-70% of evade instead 73%. Movement cap at one of the fastest build in PoE also shoudn't be visible.

tl:dr
Wait for full patch notes, for now these changes aren't big deal.
Last edited by fr33c3l on Dec 5, 2017, 11:21:52 AM
Without barrage projectiles this build not viable? I need it to know, because barrage projectiles is very expensive, and not real to get on ligue start.
howe this build generets frenzy charges??
we got the full patch now how will this build work in 3.1 ? can you update the passive tree to 3.1? is this build fine witohut the VP instant leech? also the

Vaal Power Siphon's radius has been reduced to 70 units (down from 120)

very ugly nerf

so overall I hope you'll update this build is very fun I'd like to reach lvl 100 with it on standard I'm lvl 92 right now. idk if it is possible in 3.1 to play this.
"
we got the full patch now how will this build work in 3.1 ? can you update the passive tree to 3.1? is this build fine witohut the VP instant leech? also the

Vaal Power Siphon's radius has been reduced to 70 units (down from 120)

very ugly nerf

so overall I hope you'll update this build is very fun I'd like to reach lvl 100 with it on standard I'm lvl 92 right now. idk if it is possible in 3.1 to play this.

The tree can be easily modifed. And we should be able to solve most of leech problem with few sacrifice of skill points. We certainly solve the VP leech issue with leech node near Vitality Void. For those who feel VP is necessayr, it will cost 1 skill points (considering we might need to go for leech nodes in Vitality Void wheel). The tree in 3.1 should looks like something like this near lvl 95 :

The nerf of VPS isn't a big deal. It's only affect budget version of this build if you do not OS every thing with KB. At the first moment you OS every thing in T15, you have to go for a setup of Vaal gems (Haste, Grace, Sum' Skel and Breach). Haste, Grace and Summon Skelleton help us vs boss. And Breach is used in order to stack Esh's Mirror buff on boss.

By the way, the sacrifice of dps node from tree to get VP and some leech node near Vitality Void will be nullified by Styrgian Veil + Searching Eye Jewel. Note that we can get a dual T1 flat light to attcks (prefixe = flat light to attacks with wand / suffixe = generic flat light to attacks), with some crit multi or chance. This will be a freacking insane dps buff. We might lose some dps from realocating skill for leech, but at the same time, we will win so much flat that we might upgrade our dps at the end. I can't say how much dps it will represent, PoB fail to manage abyss jewels.
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on Dec 9, 2017, 12:37:47 PM
So is Tempest Binding league-specific for Harbinger ? We won't see it in the new league (3.1)?
Thinking of running this build on raider instead of pathfinder.
Im kindof casual player, so im not sure i will ever grind enough currency for dying sun or the harbinger mask (at the moment im not even sure if it will be obtainable in abyss league).
So i was thinking i tould give me free frenzy charges generation (so i dont need mask) and quite a shi*load of dmg. I would probably lost a lot in terms of flasks, but i think it could be viable... any thoughts on this guys? have anyone tried it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info