[3.0] Tempest's Binding KB Pathfinder | All 4 Guardians & Shaper in 12 Minutes | Fastest Mapper

What should i upgrade next? DPS in hideout with wrath/herald: KB 30k, Barrage 28k.
@JaatiRis u need better rings. t1 flat light to attacks with 1 another dmg stat would be great u should also try to get a dying sun with reduced charges
Hi guys, got some questions:

1) Will Dying Sun have additional projectile with each roll on inc area of effect or only with 25% value?

2) Should i have CWDT lvl 5 and Immortal Call lvl 1 or i can level them up?

3) And do I get one property from each Inspired Learning? Summary i got 2 from 1 rare monster? Am I right?
Last edited by MadPamperz on Oct 26, 2017, 7:05:00 PM
Guys I got map issues with this build. I'm currently farming T7-T8 maps and my char is lvl73.
Melts pretty easily every pack of mobs but uniques mobs and bosses are literally impossible without dying.

Spoiler

"
pacatino wrote:
Guys I got map issues with this build. I'm currently farming T7-T8 maps and my char is lvl73.
Melts pretty easily every pack of mobs but uniques mobs and bosses are literally impossible without dying.

Spoiler

Thunderfist, no life on 1 ring and ammy, yeah... wanders aren't really a tanky build, once your eva/dodge fails you you're dead cause you have no life/mitigation at all

IMO T7-T8 is 'too high' for level 73, i'd just do dunes/mesa/beach til close to 80, t10-t11 til 90
"
Phosphenez wrote:
"
pacatino wrote:

Spoiler

Thunderfist, no life on 1 ring and ammy, yeah... wanders aren't really a tanky build, once your eva/dodge fails you you're dead cause you have no life/mitigation at all

IMO T7-T8 is 'too high' for level 73, i'd just do dunes/mesa/beach til close to 80, t10-t11 til 90

What should i do other than farm lower tier maps and using good rare gloves ?
"
you don't be able to tolerate constructive criticism, you should better play farmville or others like this.

You are confusing constructive criticism and angry child behavior.
Just like you are confusing attack damage and spell damage.
You went spell damage in game and attacked people on the forum.
The only thing that will be critical is your need to grow some wisdom.

Make a mistake between spell damage and attack is 1 thing. It can happen to everyone!
Going on like a cry baby rage monkey on people because you have issues is the reason why you will stay stupid. Arrogant idiots only get to think that they are right and fail at the best lessons one can hope for in life. Which is to learn from our mistakes.
"
MadPamperz wrote:
Hi guys, got some questions:

1) Will Dying Sun have additional projectile with each roll on inc area of effect or only with 25% value?

2) Should i have CWDT lvl 5 and Immortal Call lvl 1 or i can level them up?

3) And do I get one property from each Inspired Learning? Summary i got 2 from 1 rare monster? Am I right?

up!
First off: Thank you OP. Awesome build! This is my first wander and I'm having the time of my life!

https://pastebin.com/BvpeV8GC

So this is where I'm at. Looking for advice on how to prioritize further upgrades. Been trying to craft a better diamond ring for a bit now. I have been keeping my eye out for good deals on rare boots as well.
Is it possible to do Guardians/Shaper without the helm enchant? Because I'm approaching 100 uber labs and still no barrage proj. :(

I have killed Mino and Phoenix a few times with lucky IL mods but I always die several times or need to use portals to refresh flasks.

My budget is around 10-15ex. (Thank you Bisco's!!!)
Thank you guys for looking. :D

EDIT: Also, quick question about the popular lightning boot enchant: If I'm using Vaal Breach for almost every boss do need this enchant? What is the importance of this enchant?
Last edited by Mayerling on Oct 28, 2017, 12:15:21 AM
Hey! Really like the build and the video, nice music choice :D. This build is the most fun I've ever had in poe. Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info