[3.0] Tempest's Binding KB Pathfinder | All 4 Guardians & Shaper in 12 Minutes | Fastest Mapper

"
sako22 wrote:
I'm also wondering if I should get hh or a +proj helm first.

It's quite simple :

- HH = mostly for inc your clear speed ;
- +2 Barrage enchant = +50% more single target dmg.
+
"
sako22 wrote:
my clear speed is pretty solid, but my single target is lacking.

I think you found the solution yourself.
"
"
sako22 wrote:
I'm also wondering if I should get hh or a +proj helm first.

It's quite simple :

- HH = mostly for inc your clear speed ;
- +2 Barrage enchant = +50% more single target dmg.
+
"
sako22 wrote:
my clear speed is pretty solid, but my single target is lacking.

I think you found the solution yourself.

Yes indeed lol. Helm it is. After making the changes the other told me to do, I'm now finding that my acc is only 89 so even though my single Target went up it's still kinda meh. I should work on that too. Also I'm only sitting at 3.9 k health at 86. So I need to do whatever I can to increase my health pool well.
I still have some problems with the build.

Clear speed is ok
Easy boss ( T15 Abyss for example ) is ok.

But with some boss like Colosseum, the fight last longer and if my Vessel of Vinktar is not ready i can't leech enough. 0.4% is not so much. Is my DPS to low ? ( 20k hideout, gems lv19 so i think its pretty good ? ) How to get more leech?

And to avoid savage hits i only have a 4.4k pool HP. How to get more ?

Thanks
First off thank you very much for this build guide, It's the most fun ive ever had in PoE! Looking on where to improve my gear next. I'm running spider forest non-stop and flying though map but then get to the boss and I end up dying most of the time before I kill her. Any big flaws you see in my gear atm which could be a cause of having hard time with boss? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

I can not kill bosses, what am I doing wrong?

https://imgur.com/a/uDGwK
https://imgur.com/a/gJ0bl

Last edited by coca453 on Oct 3, 2017, 10:15:53 PM
"
coca453 wrote:
I can not kill bosses, what am I doing wrong?

https://imgur.com/a/uDGwK
https://imgur.com/a/gJ0bl

This build really isn't designed for bossing, but if you want to do bosses smoothly then a 6L is pretty much necessary. You need flat light enchant on your boots. (Two-Toned are bad for this build, because their implicit is going to be replaced by enchantment.)

You don't really need accuracy on your rings, you get enough of it from the tree. Focus on Flat light, WED, HP and resists. Conqueror's potency is really important for the build, we are Pathfinders after all. (It's +1 proj on your dying sun.)

Culling strike on your Piscators is another huge improvement, you only need to deal 90% of a bosses HP.

Then on the extreme end +2 Proj Helmet, +1 Esh. Lvl 4 Empower/Enlighten Lvl 21 Wrath... and of course a headhunters for that vaal breach synergy. (Not really as important for bossing, but fun!)

"
Dustin158 wrote:
First off thank you very much for this build guide, It's the most fun ive ever had in PoE! Looking on where to improve my gear next. I'm running spider forest non-stop and flying though map but then get to the boss and I end up dying most of the time before I kill her. Any big flaws you see in my gear atm which could be a cause of having hard time with boss? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Without looking at your tree I can say most of what I said above also applies to you. But your rings are very bad. Flat Lightning damage is necessary on your rings, not optional! The ideal situation is Flat Light, WED, Crit Chance HP and resists. A lot of people seem to underestimate how much single target damage you get from decent rings. (Myself included until I made myself some juicy opals.)

Until then, you can just use vaal breach + Esh's to stack enough flat light to melt the boss.

TL;DR
FLAT LIGHTNING DAMAGE IS HELLA FUCKIN' IMPORTANT BROSKIS.
Last edited by Dickfingered on Oct 4, 2017, 3:38:59 AM
Hey I just wanted to ask, I'm in the process of getting this up and running and I have a question about what to prioritise. I can either get an added att vinktars or a 6l qotf which is more important? Also if I don't get a 6l queen right away what is the best option a 6l rare with some life or a 5l queen? (Looking at going more into map clearing with 2x vps in the chest rather than bossing for now)

Edit: got the vinktars and this feels like the most inconsistent character i've ever played can someone please look at my profile and tell me what i'm doing wrong? I can't afford the best gear so anything small to help would be great. Sometimes it's super smooth then others i can't kill a rare at all.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ladoona/characters
Last edited by Ladoona on Oct 4, 2017, 7:57:51 AM
"
Ladoona wrote:
Hey I just wanted to ask, I'm in the process of getting this up and running and I have a question about what to prioritise. I can either get an added att vinktars or a 6l qotf which is more important? Also if I don't get a 6l queen right away what is the best option a 6l rare with some life or a 5l queen? (Looking at going more into map clearing with 2x vps in the chest rather than bossing for now)

Edit: got the vinktars and this feels like the most inconsistent character i've ever played can someone please look at my profile and tell me what i'm doing wrong? I can't afford the best gear so anything small to help would be great. Sometimes it's super smooth then others i can't kill a rare at all.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ladoona/characters

To me it looks like your gear is way to bad for this build at this stage. Its quite squishy even with QoF, so using Tabula seems kinda suicidal. I would also prioritize more health nodes before the wand cluster up top.

Getting Inspired Learning makes a huge difference as well for mapping, as stealing rare mobs boons make you way tankier.

I would focus on some other wander build until you can afford the gear for this one to be honest.
"
I would focus on some other wander build until you can afford the gear for this one to be honest.

All the wander build's use identical gear lol, literally there is hardly any difference between any of the wander builds they are all carbon copies of eachother. They all use pisc,esh's,tempest,thunderfists, qotf or belly. Not sure what other wander build's there are that don't use all the most expensive items. If you find one feel free to correct me.
"
Ladoona wrote:
"

All the wander build's use identical gear lol, literally there is hardly any difference between any of the wander builds they are all carbon copies of eachother. They all use pisc,esh's,tempest,thunderfists, qotf or belly. Not sure what other wander build's there are that don't use all the most expensive items. If you find one feel free to correct me.

Pretty sure there is one out now that claims to do guardians for under 1 ex. There are options for shield & ofc a 6L will cost you no matter what armor you are using. Pisc is dirt cheap so thats no problem, same with esh & thunderfist. Most wander builds also use more of the southern nodes compared to this one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info