[3.0] Tempest's Binding KB Pathfinder | All 4 Guardians & Shaper in 12 Minutes | Fastest Mapper

good build
Last edited by ivanius on Oct 7, 2017, 10:04:54 PM
Just curious, would it not be a good idea to get +2 to vaal gems on your Thunderfist?
They're a lot cheaper than +1 (1~2ex vs 5~15c) and I'm usually running general maps with Sadima's anyway. It's a minimal DPS boost but +1 aren't really doing anything for vaal haste besides +1 movespeed.

Nice Shaper video btw, recently picked up a +2 Proj helm (RIP My bankroll) and I can already feel the DPS boost. Pretty much impossible to die to map bosses even with my ventors.
Last edited by Dickfingered on Oct 8, 2017, 12:38:15 AM
Lv91 to 97: What is the order for the points ?

2 life nodes then 2 lightning damage nodes and then 2 nodes for the jewel ?

4.6k life and 23k DPS in hideout
Last edited by Moutarde on Oct 8, 2017, 6:01:45 AM
hi, could anyone please tell my why i'm so shit with almost similar gear on STD ?

Spoiler

all my gems are 20/21

Last edited by DBM92 on Oct 8, 2017, 7:27:04 AM
"
DBM92 wrote:
hi, could anyone please tell my why i'm so shit with almost similar gear on STD ?

Spoiler

all my gems are 20/21

Im gonna guess its becuase you dont use Conquerors potency jewel for extra projectiles & you dont use Inspired learning in 1 jew slot so you dont get an extra modifier from rare mobs.
Ok at the moment i'm 92 and i changed my flask setup etc.

Spoiler

I have changed my helmet too(enchant) and i didnt notice any diffrence in clearspeed which is great.

1. I respeced my skill tree i hope it is any good now :P, but i would love to know what should i get next, due to the fact i chose Alira and i wont be >96 lvl. So that would be nice if s1 tell me which skill points should i go next( 4 skils points).

2. What are the best rolls on Diamond Flask?

3. What gem can i use in my empty slot in gloves?

4. With bisco my kinetic blask at HO is like 18.7k and barrage 19.3k and when i was doing rotas i feel really weak, sometimes cannot even get the 4 freenzy stacks ( not even the HH mods lol).
I'm looking forward for any solution, what should i change.

5. The last question for now will be kind of similar to the third one.
What should i change next to improve as a wander :P?
Last edited by TwojKolega on Oct 8, 2017, 10:25:04 AM
"
TwojKolega wrote:
Ok at the moment i'm 92 and i changed my flask setup etc.

Spoiler

I have changed my helmet too(enchant) and i didnt notice any diffrence in clearspeed which is great.

1. I respeced my skill tree i hope it is any good now :P, but i would love to know what should i get next, due to the fact i chose Alira and i wont be >96 lvl. So that would be nice if s1 tell me which skill points should i go next( 4 skils points).

2. What are the best rolls on Diamond Flask?

3. What gem can i use in my empty slot in gloves?

4. With bisco my kinetic blask at HO is like 18.7k and barrage 19.3k and when i was doing rotas i feel really weak, sometimes cannot even get the 4 freenzy stacks ( not even the HH mods lol).
I'm looking forward for any solution, what should i change.

5. The last question for now will be kind of similar to the third one.
What should i change next to improve as a wander :P?

You need Thunderfists. Need a diamond flask with +20 charges. Need boots with crafted WED & lightning damage if you haven't killed enchant. Get a ring with flat T1 lightning dmg and crit chance.
Guys i dont understand why are u need that added lightning dmg if u havent killed on boots.We are using esh mirror and vaalbreach portal at bosses, so we are killing a lot of mobs before the boss to get a hilarious dmg buff from the shield, then why that enchant?I use increased attack speed if u killed on boots, and that is a pretty good buff for barrage.Btw, hell of a build, this is my 2nd wander and i still lovin it. :) thx for the guide.

Twoj:Get a culling strike piscator, it will help a lot with charges and the mods from rares.If there is no slayer with 20% culling or another wander with culling wand in your party, then im sure u will kill every mobs, and get those juicy mods. :)
Last edited by slicchabib on Oct 8, 2017, 9:17:24 PM
"
slicchabib wrote:
Guys i dont understand why are u need that added lightning dmg if u havent killed on boots.We are using esh mirror and vaalbreach portal at bosses, so we are killing a lot of mobs before the boss to get a hilarious dmg buff from the shield, then why that enchant?I use increased attack speed if u killed on boots, and that is a pretty good buff for barrage.Btw, hell of a build, this is my 2nd wander and i still lovin it. :) thx for the guide.

Twoj:Get a culling strike piscator, it will help a lot with charges and the mods from rares.If there is no slayer with 20% culling or another wander with culling wand in your party, then im sure u will kill every mobs, and get those juicy mods. :)

How much better is a culling piscator's over a regular? For solo and mf stuff?
Hey just respeced into this build, I'm having a lot of mana issues clearing maps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info