[3.0] Tempest's Binding KB Pathfinder | All 4 Guardians & Shaper in 12 Minutes | Fastest Mapper

"
Makisi wrote:
"
Kinsl wrote:
Arkuza,
"
Arkuza wrote:

Links:
Boots: Herald of Ice -> Curse on Hit -> Assassin's Mark -> Onslaught

Curse on Hit and Onslaught not work with Heralds, lol.

Yes they do, lol.

ROFL
They dont.

"
Makisi wrote:

and Elemental focus is still a huge multiplier even if you don't apply shock, there is still vinktars

Yeah, i forgot, sry.
"
Kinsl wrote:
Arkuza,
"
Arkuza wrote:

Links:

Than replace? Help pls.

UPD:
"
Arkuza wrote:

6L: Barrage -> Lightning Penetration -> Slower Proj -> WED -> Added Lightning Damage -> Elemental Focus

With Elemental Focus u cant apply shock.
Update ur build pls.

Do you see where it says "not beginner friendly" at the top?

Yes, Herald of Ice shatter does proc both CoH+Assassin's Mark as well as Onslaught, this is nothing new and has been done for a very long time by basically every wander that has ever fucking existed, go and test it.

You don't need Barrage to shock. Kinetic Blast still shocks because it's on an unrelated 4L as well as Harbinger of Storms and Vinktar to shock bosses, you just want Barrage to do as much damage as possible.

And don't message me in-game with stupid shit like this.
Last edited by Arkuza on Sep 7, 2017, 1:32:11 PM
"
Arkuza wrote:
"
Kinsl wrote:
Arkuza,
"
Arkuza wrote:

Links:

Than replace? Help pls.

UPD:
"
Arkuza wrote:

6L: Barrage -> Lightning Penetration -> Slower Proj -> WED -> Added Lightning Damage -> Elemental Focus

With Elemental Focus u cant apply shock.
Update ur build pls.

Do you see where it says "not beginner friendly" at the top?

Yes, Herald of Ice shatter does proc both CoH+Assassin's Mark as well as Onslaught, this is nothing new and has been done for a very long time by basically every wander that has ever fucking existed, go and test it.

You don't need Barrage to shock. Kinetic Blast still shocks because it's on an unrelated 4L as well as Harbinger of Storms and Vinktar to shock bosses, you just want Barrage to do as much damage as possible.

And don't message me in-game with stupid shit like this.

Ty, got it.
"
655321SiRG wrote:
The main post says if I'm getting less than 22k tooltip dps I'm doing something wrong,

right now i have 13k there. this is my path of building pastebin https://pastebin.com/0BcwG4bu

So, what I'm doing wrong.

Spoiler

my items for quicker reference

Can anyone help me?

i put on 20/20 gems on teh 6L now, got up to 15k, are u saying that upgrading my amulet and rings will do the trick?
"
655321SiRG wrote:
"
655321SiRG wrote:
The main post says if I'm getting less than 22k tooltip dps I'm doing something wrong,

right now i have 13k there. this is my path of building pastebin https://pastebin.com/0BcwG4bu

So, what I'm doing wrong.

Spoiler

my items for quicker reference

Can anyone help me?

i put on 20/20 gems on teh 6L now, got up to 15k, are u saying that upgrading my amulet and rings will do the trick?

The gem setup in your wand and shield aren't correct either
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
ozten wrote:
At what level is being below 22k tooltip wrong ?

Im still trying to figure out the best stuff to take at lvl 90 since I have to drop something. Can anyone take a look at this tree ? www.poeurl.com/bxmr

Dont mind my profile. Still in the process of rerolling my raider and buying gear, I cant seem to able to roll 3B2G1R on QotF either..

take a look at my gear and tree if you want... im at almost 24k barrage and 24k KB at level 89 with 4.6k hp. without dps amulet i am 21k barrage and 20k KB
Thanks, just what I wanted to know!
So instead of using esh's mirror i was thinking about going with a shield with a high evasion rating attack/movement speed and life with res. Do you think its worth it, or is esh like essential
Hey bro really enjoying this build! wanted to ask is the inspired learning required when u have the HH?
"
Moffman04 wrote:
So instead of using esh's mirror i was thinking about going with a shield with a high evasion rating attack/movement speed and life with res. Do you think its worth it, or is esh like essential

It is essential

"
kemal1337 wrote:
Hey bro really enjoying this build! wanted to ask is the inspired learning required when u have the HH?

It's not required but it does stack and it does contribute a lot more than two rare jewels would in almost every situation except Shaper, which this build is not really for
Last edited by Arkuza on Sep 7, 2017, 9:05:11 PM
Hey, currently level 93 and using a Bisco's to farm currency, but my tooltip is still only at 17k for KB unbuffed and 19.5k for Barrage on a 6L. Any advice on where to go from here with my gear/potential jewels?
Thanks a bunch!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info