[3.0] Tempest's Binding KB Pathfinder | All 4 Guardians & Shaper in 12 Minutes | Fastest Mapper

At what level is being below 22k tooltip wrong ?

Im still trying to figure out the best stuff to take at lvl 90 since I have to drop something. Can anyone take a look at this tree ? www.poeurl.com/bxmr

Dont mind my profile. Still in the process of rerolling my raider and buying gear, I cant seem to able to roll 3B2G1R on QotF either..
hey was just wondering why you use heaad hunter and inspired learning jewels aat the same time when the head hunter already takes all mods? :S
"
ozten wrote:

Im still trying to figure out the best stuff to take at lvl 90 since I have to drop something. Can anyone take a look at this tree ? www.poeurl.com/bxmr

Dont mind my profile. Still in the process of rerolling my raider and buying gear, I cant seem to able to roll 3B2G1R on QotF either..

basically u're missing Ele Damage on rings/Belt and Flat Lightning damage on rings, thats a huge boost to the dps.
Last edited by element9999 on Sep 7, 2017, 6:37:59 AM
"
lukehasabig wrote:
hey was just wondering why you use heaad hunter and inspired learning jewels aat the same time when the head hunter already takes all mods? :S

2x Inspired learning, steal 2 additional random mods, basically, you steal all their mods plus 2 random ones. A double effect, if u wanna call it like this.
Last edited by element9999 on Sep 7, 2017, 6:37:21 AM
"
element9999 wrote:
"
ozten wrote:

basically u're missing Ele Damage on rings/Belt and Flat Lightning damage on rings, thats a huge boost to the dps.
If you read the post I said look away from my profile the gearing is not complete, those rings are just something I put on to try map. I just wondered what at around what level does below 22k mean ive done something wrong. Cause at around level 90 I need to chose between damage/life nodes.
"
ozten wrote:

take a look at my gear and tree if you want... im at almost 24k barrage and 24k KB at level 89 with 4.6k hp. without dps amulet i am 21k barrage and 20k KB
Last edited by crazypearce on Sep 7, 2017, 12:59:17 PM
Arkuza,
"
Arkuza wrote:

Links:
Boots: Herald of Ice -> Curse on Hit -> Assassin's Mark -> Onslaught

Curse on Hit and Onslaught not work with Heralds, lol.
Than replace? Help pls.

UPD:
"
Arkuza wrote:

6L: Barrage -> Lightning Penetration -> Slower Proj -> WED -> Added Lightning Damage -> Elemental Focus

With Elemental Focus u cant apply shock.
Update ur build pls.
Last edited by Kinsl on Sep 7, 2017, 1:15:18 PM
"
Kinsl wrote:
Arkuza,
"
Arkuza wrote:

Links:
Boots: Herald of Ice -> Curse on Hit -> Assassin's Mark -> Onslaught

Curse on Hit and Onslaught not work with Heralds, lol.

Yes they do, lol.

and Elemental focus is still a huge multiplier even if you don't apply shock, there is still vinktars
Last edited by Makisi on Sep 7, 2017, 1:25:58 PM
I don't have a dying sun so would i do the standard swap slower proj for gmp? also what link shopuld i drop as i cant afford a 6l queen?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info