[3.0] Tempest's Binding KB Pathfinder | All 4 Guardians & Shaper in 12 Minutes | Fastest Mapper

"
Hello.
Why do you use doubles jewels HH?

I was confused about that too, i tested killing a Rare with 1 jewel and then with 2 jewls in both cases i only saw 1 Buff in the Buffbar at the top of the screen. that made me curious. I ready this in the reddit posts, and they said even though you only see 1 buff you still stole 2 mods of the enenmy.
"
zxfx wrote:
Are you sure about queen of the forest? Why not belly or even just some rare ev chest?

You could also wear other armors, but Queen of the Forest give you soooo much Evasion and with the uniq effect of the armor it results in massive movement speed. Thats the main reason you wear the armor
@Arkuza
May I kindly ask u to at least make a pastebin for PoB since u made ur profile private, it's no longer possible to load character, so much handier to check things in it.
can i do guardians with 6L and helmet or i need culling strike, enchantment and headhunter?
I gave up on this build. Just a warning to people checking the guide, it lacks life and damage in my opinion, can blast tier 16 trash and maps sure, but bosses dont die
Last edited by GGZII on Aug 25, 2017, 11:15:12 AM
"
GGZII wrote:
I gave up on this build. Just a warning to people checking the guide, it lacks life and damage in my opinion, can blast tier 16 trash and maps sure, but bosses dont die

Agree, but the boss HP buff killed alot of builds
Isn't barrage the highest single target dps attack in the game ? If 6L barrage isn't enough dps for bosses, i don't see what is. Some maps you can pull boss in a corner and blast him with KB too
How are you guys leveling this? I have some decent gear for once I'm in the 60's...but I'm mid 40s now using a twyzel, tabula rasa and karui ward...and it's god awful. Any leveling tips?
I'm currently reaching the end game with this build and was wondering where are you getting enough INT/STR to use your requires skill gems?
"
balkeep wrote:
@Arkuza
May I kindly ask u to at least make a pastebin for PoB since u made ur profile private, it's no longer possible to load character, so much handier to check things in it.

https://pastebin.com/6tAQ0z5U
I posted a PoB i made on p17 but it wasn't exact on his gear stats and didn't have the headhunter belt he added, I updated it again to make it exact, enjoy.
Last edited by TTGJailbreak on Aug 25, 2017, 3:44:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info