[3.0] New Meta?! Cast on Melee Kill Dark Pact?! 2c Starter Budget?! 5 Million DPS Single Target?!

"
"
Abueloshika wrote:
This is by far and away the most hassle free leveling experience I've had.

How come? I mean if there aren't enough mobs to sustain myself I usually just spam flasks ( probably normal ) but versus bosses especially act bosses I have a lot of problems. I use my viper strike for that which is very very slow. Am I doing something wrong or is this how the build goes until I get the main setup?

True, huge packs of mobs are easy and satisfying to kill, but my problems come when there are few or just one beefy mob so if I use dark pact, I just kill myself and barely deal any dmg to that boss.

( currently lvl 35, with a 4l dark pact )

I don't think you are using Warlord's Mark + Blasphemy properly? You should heal on hitting 2+ mobs with Dark Pact :S

On bosses use Summon Skeleton with either spell totem or spell echo ( you should use spell totem with Wither )

"
xruthless wrote:
Very cool build i have to say, this was the most enjoyable leveling experience so far. still trying to figure out how i can survive since i only have 2.9k life untli now (few life nodes im still missing). Guess i have just bad life rolls on my gear but since you recommend a lot of uniques i feel that the gear i can get resistances and life on is very limited.

I am level 69 now and i wanted to ask in which priority i should take the claw nodes? I have decent clearing speed in lower maps anyways so i did not bother so far, need to get my survivability up first anyways.

Thanks for sharing this build :)

Soul Raker -> Poisonous Fangs -> Claws of the Magpie ( Don't take the 3 Claw Damage and Attack Speed Nodes ) -> Claws of the Falcon -> Claws of the Pride

To to complete these before you equip The Wasp Fang! ( when you are high level enough for Dendrobate / Cospri's )
Last edited by Yagamai on Aug 15, 2017, 3:48:54 PM
ascendancy point would Ambush - Noxious Strike - Toxic Delivery - Asessinate ?

"
darknet15 wrote:
ascendancy point would Ambush - Noxious Strike - Toxic Delivery - Asessinate ?

Yes, i'll make it more clear in the guide
Thanks for great build. Im leveling right now, currently level 62. But I was wondering, why do you have +frenzy charges passive? What does this do for the build? Apart from Claws of the Magpie i dont see anywhere we can get frenzy from. Magpie only steals if target has buff?
Last edited by tenacius on Aug 15, 2017, 6:42:03 PM
Thank you for the build. Really love it!
Want to share my humble feedback:

Belly > Dendrobate
While Dendrobate have nice damage props, character become too fragile for me to accumulate experience on shaped rececources.

Blasphemy Warlord's Mark + CWDT Immortal Call helps alot. It should really shine with Temporal Chains gloves corruption, when manage to get +1 curse ammy. Lucky the gloves are cheap. I don't think Cospri's Will is a good option here. It's to hard to get resistances with it, and also this build needs life badly.

The Embalmer gloves are great. You could have your "5L" viper strike setup along with Blade Flurry without switching gems. But in that case there is no space for both CWDT setup and Wither totem at the same time. In that case CWDT Immortal Call > Wither totem.

Couple of words about Viper Strike "secondary attack". It is somewhat limited due to attack range.
It's great against single bosses, on shaped racecourse Blade Flurry better. You gain/leech more life, and also deal more damage against 3 bosses, while staying mobile due to blade flurry attack range.

For leveling, I liked using Carnage Heart amulet. Well suited the character is wearing trash items for leveling. Easy to get missing resistances and attributes, also some leech bonus.
Start with Frost Blades, then Blade Flurry. Trash uniqe claws costs nothing, upgrade it when you can.

You could also try passive tree toward Twin Terrors, Thick Skin and Toxic Strikes for more damage.
Last edited by joy_gang on Aug 15, 2017, 7:32:02 PM
"
tenacius wrote:
Thanks for great build. Im leveling right now, currently level 62. But I was wondering, why do you have +frenzy charges passive? What does this do for the build? Apart from Claws of the Magpie i dont see anywhere we can get frenzy from. Magpie only steals if target has buff?

Try Blood Rage :)
What gloves is better shapers touch or the embalmer ?
the Staff in the leveling section from lvl 28+ is expensive? I'm new to the game and I have nothing, so why put in such an expensive staff for me? any others i can use?
"
Winkzy wrote:
the Staff in the leveling section from lvl 28+ is expensive? I'm new to the game and I have nothing, so why put in such an expensive staff for me? any others i can use?

Vendor a blue wand together with a chaos gem :)
"
Yagamai wrote:
"
"
Abueloshika wrote:
This is by far and away the most hassle free leveling experience I've had.

How come? I mean if there aren't enough mobs to sustain myself I usually just spam flasks ( probably normal ) but versus bosses especially act bosses I have a lot of problems. I use my viper strike for that which is very very slow. Am I doing something wrong or is this how the build goes until I get the main setup?

True, huge packs of mobs are easy and satisfying to kill, but my problems come when there are few or just one beefy mob so if I use dark pact, I just kill myself and barely deal any dmg to that boss.

( currently lvl 35, with a 4l dark pact )

I don't think you are using Warlord's Mark + Blasphemy properly? You should heal on hitting 2+ mobs with Dark Pact :S

On bosses use Summon Skeleton with either spell totem or spell echo ( you should use spell totem with Wither )

"
xruthless wrote:
Very cool build i have to say, this was the most enjoyable leveling experience so far. still trying to figure out how i can survive since i only have 2.9k life untli now (few life nodes im still missing). Guess i have just bad life rolls on my gear but since you recommend a lot of uniques i feel that the gear i can get resistances and life on is very limited.

I am level 69 now and i wanted to ask in which priority i should take the claw nodes? I have decent clearing speed in lower maps anyways so i did not bother so far, need to get my survivability up first anyways.

Thanks for sharing this build :)

Soul Raker -> Poisonous Fangs -> Claws of the Magpie ( Don't take the 3 Claw Damage and Attack Speed Nodes ) -> Claws of the Falcon -> Claws of the Pride

To to complete these before you equip The Wasp Fang! ( when you are high level enough for Dendrobate / Cospri's )

I have warlord's linked with a blasphemy is there anything more to that? And btw thx for the boss advice
Last edited by TheSilentVoice on Aug 16, 2017, 12:50:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info