[3.0] The Gatling Storm Burster - MOM-Crit-Life 1,8 Millions DPS Inquisitor

"

Ombre are you generating power charges in a different way (Jaws of Agony) against bosses?

I try herald of thunder + power charge on critic + increased critical for ambrius but without other mobs orb of storm is always better for generate power charge.

My damage in 5L with carcass jack + 6 power charges just now.
Spoiler
Hi Ombre,

I'm a few levels lower with garbabe equip, so my damage with charges up is about the half of yours.

You could use a diamond potion for more damage - it will push your crit from 56% to about 80. This is about 40% more, better than the Atziri potion.

Yes, I totally agree with Llyrain.
If I were you, I'd drop the quicksilver flask (you are using whirling blades which is better for moving) and use a diamond flask with increased duration
"
HunterMoon wrote:
@SongokuSSj5

Hi, i just started game with patch 3.0 release so i'm new with bosses and maps. I'm following your build for now, (MOM) version. It has very good DPS but not much sustain and i have alot of trouble in boss fights. If you have time can you take a look at my char and say me your considerations.

Thanks alot.

Hello Hunter!
Thank you for your feedback!!
I've checked your gear and gem setup, which is very good, especially the 6linked Carcass!

My first suggestion is about gear:
I suggest you to go dual wielding and use a Divinarious as a second weapon, or, better, a second Doryani's catalyst.
Try also to get crit on the amulets
You can also consider changing your gloves with a Maligaro Virtuosity or a Winds of Change (depends on your resistance and hp pool).

Regarding your gem setup, I suggest you Herald of Ice with Ice Bite. Herald of Thunder is not the best one to make.ice bite proc..
Moreover drop Power Charge on Crit in your Storm Burst set-up and use concentrated effect (orb of storm is enough), drop also added lightning or increased critical strike for controlled destruction (depends on your crit chance)

Doryani's invitation is another life leech source and it's cheap

Personally I've respect MOM nodes as I was more in danger due to the mana drained by the DMG taken..

About flask: I'm a bit doubtful about the utility of rumi, considered the low block chance. What are your feelings about it?
Consider a Diamond Flask and an Atziri one, they should boost a lot your DPS ;)

Your Sustain problem are only related to the life leech or also to mana?

Let me know!
Last edited by Effe86 on Aug 23, 2017, 10:07:40 AM
@Hunter

Most important thing: respec the 8%ele damage node and the notable elemental focus in the shadow tree and take the additional Power Chargé in the shadow tree ;)
Any videos of this looks amazing ty
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
monkuar wrote:
Any videos of this looks amazing ty

I'm willing to record some videos once i've upgraded my gear and also levelled past 90. Video would be boring with me running T5 maps with a 4link set-up :D
"
@Hunter

Most important thing: respec the 8%ele damage node and the notable elemental focus in the shadow tree and take the additional Power Chargé in the shadow tree ;)

Hi bro. I have to say your recommendations was very helpful. Huge DPS boost + Crowd Control from freezing is crazy. I'm using dual wielding with second Doryani's catalyst, also i swap to Doryani's invitation. I also swapped to gems that you said, and its all good for now.

About flask, my char is ES only and i have zero armour so i think its good to have increased armour and block, but now i swap to Atziri.

I have not test boos fights, but main issue is that i die so quick in boss fights, i tried spell totem + rise skeletons but that does not work. I there a good way to fight booses other than Face tank them? (Some taunt mechanic or any other tanking method).

Thanks for your help.
"
HunterMoon wrote:

Hi bro. I have to say your recommendations was very helpful. Huge DPS boost + Crowd Control from freezing is crazy. I'm using dual wielding with second Doryani's catalyst, also i swap to Doryani's invitation. I also swapped to gems that you said, and its all good for now.

About flask, my char is ES only and i have zero armour so i think its good to have increased armour and block, but now i swap to Atziri.

I have not test boos fights, but main issue is that i die so quick in boss fights, i tried spell totem + rise skeletons but that does not work. I there a good way to fight booses other than Face tank them? (Some taunt mechanic or any other tanking method).

Thanks for your help.

Hello!
I'm glad my suggestions helped you!
What's your HP+ES pool? as i said your gear can be improved, especially in the life roll (which are bad..).

About boss fights, the best way is fighting from the distance for now: don't swap GMP for slower proj and cast from the distance, manually evading the hits.
A pair of Winds of Change can be helpful for both increased proj damage and speed.
Also i'm considering prefering Pious Path as ascendancy, for the 25%more cast speed
"

What's your HP+ES pool? as i said your gear can be improved, especially in the life roll (which are bad..).

A pair of Winds of Change can be helpful for both increased proj damage and speed.
Also i'm considering prefering Pious Path as ascendancy, for the 25%more cast speed

Life=> 4.2K

ES=> 1.2K

Unreserved Mana=> 1.2K (I have MOM)

Damage from projectile explosion =>23K

If i swap to Winds of Charge i loose 75 Mana, 122 ES, but i gain about 1K DPS for explosions. And Life and resist will stay unchanged. I don't know is that worth it or not?

Anyway what is maximum hp you can get in this build, i think as a glass canon you can't go far, so you have to play carefully, may party with a tank or necromancer to fight booses (as i'm doing for now :D)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info