[3.0] Skeleton Mage build. 7 aura necromancer can both solo endgame maps and support party play

"
JMWolf wrote:
Hey KT,

It's Jared from your Youtube videos. I had a question here that maybe you answered I missed. But for our Queen's Decree/Escape if we only have 4/5 sockets linked what are our priorities for gems and what are some red ones you recommend also?

Thanks
JMWolf

Hey in my opinion the 4/5 link should be

1. Summon Skeleton
2. LMP
3. Pierce
4. Spell echo <- 4 link
5. Minion Damage <- 5 link

I think the only good red support gem we can use is empower. A level 2 empower could be a substitute until you get enough chromatics to re-roll the colors.
"
KTMetis wrote:
"
JMWolf wrote:
Hey KT,

It's Jared from your Youtube videos. I had a question here that maybe you answered I missed. But for our Queen's Decree/Escape if we only have 4/5 sockets linked what are our priorities for gems and what are some red ones you recommend also?

Thanks
JMWolf

Hey in my opinion the 4/5 link should be

1. Summon Skeleton
2. LMP
3. Pierce
4. Spell echo <- 4 link
5. Minion Damage <- 5 link

I think the only good red support gem we can use is empower. A level 2 empower could be a substitute until you get enough chromatics to re-roll the colors.

Wouldn't it be better to just use empower instead of elemental focus? Since it boosts all gems linked to it?
Once I get my Dark Pact Zerker where I want him, I will be re-using his 6-link Pledge of Hands for this build.

There are 2 variations of skellies on the front page, so will mash up both ideas since they are great into one great support/solo build.

Thanks TS!
Empower effects active skill gems only not support skill gems
5L is worth? is very expensive a 6L queen's
U Think "Femurs of the Saints Primordial Staff" still viable with this?! Its just fk easier to get the colours>.< ^^" Cant see the Duration from the skeletons in PoB.
By the way i love this build :P
what flasks would you recommend running on this if any help? i've just been running 2 life flasks and 3 quicksilver flasks... cant think of any that would be helpful but thought maybe you could think of something.

does atzir's affect minion damage at all with the chaos buff?
"
5L is worth? is very expensive a 6L queen's

Yea the build is still powerful in a 5 link. You would want to run

Skeletons - lmp - pierce - spell echo - minion damage.

I tested a 5 link and was still able to clear t15 maps.
"
GzFrT wrote:
U Think "Femurs of the Saints Primordial Staff" still viable with this?! Its just fk easier to get the colours>.< ^^" Cant see the Duration from the skeletons in PoB.
By the way i love this build :P

You can definitely go for Femur of the Saints or Pledge of Hands if you want. Just don't use as much To dust Jewels as I did and you will be fine.
"
SirJuggernaut wrote:
what flasks would you recommend running on this if any help? i've just been running 2 life flasks and 3 quicksilver flasks... cant think of any that would be helpful but thought maybe you could think of something.

does atzir's affect minion damage at all with the chaos buff?

Flasks are an area I am not an expert in, but what I use is:

Life flasks are pretty important in this build so I use three. Later on I don't think quicksilver is necessary since I will vaal haste, flesh offering, and leap slam everywhere. I rather use defensive flasks

And your flasks do not affect minions unless they say they do or you are wearing that one unique belt that does that. So Atzri's Promise won't affect them.

You don't need like 2-3 bleed and freeze flasks. I am just too lazy to reroll some of them into curse and poison.
Last edited by KTMetis on Aug 16, 2017, 11:50:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info