What rustles your jimmies the most in 3.0?

Unequivocally the ES nerfs.

It's like borderline unplayable. Why the hell is CI even a passive? I picked it up before 3.0 cuz I liked the idea. Not sure what to do now.
"
Paldamus wrote:
What rustles your jimmies the most in 3.0?

Oh that's easy.
The goddamn spam in global 1.
There was a bit of it in the Legacy but it seems like it's just gotten stupid.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
"
GregTheVirus1 wrote:
Unequivocally the ES nerfs.

It's like borderline unplayable. Why the hell is CI even a passive? I picked it up before 3.0 cuz I liked the idea. Not sure what to do now.

CI was too faceroll, that's why the whole ES got nerfed. It's still playable though, don't listen to the doomsayers. Just not the same builds as b4.

Also why is everyone moaning about Nessa... who really cares about it lol? We lost many npcs in the new acts, what's so special about Nessa? It's like some meme that ppl just mention pointlessly, even tho noone cares.

There's much greater issues, like frame drops, graphical glitches, missing sounds/text and buggy quests...
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Last edited by Paldamus on Aug 12, 2017, 12:29:20 PM
THE LAG - 20 FPS CONSTANTLY
ALL MY STANDARD CHARACTERS BEING NUKED ALONG WITH 90% OF BUILDS
Hands down the nerfs. They nuke builds not reduce power it so dumb.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Bannon shouting at you with a different voice the first time he sees you

Vendor prices upped cause FUCK YOU THAT'S WHY, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET ANY VALUE HERE
Oblivious
I still have to kill old Lorrata :(
"
I still have to kill old Lorrata :(

And frogs. I mean, what's up with that? I like frogs but I also like loot. What a dilemma...
May your maps be bountiful, exile
i might make myself unpopular with this post but it bothered me already when the breach/talisman league ended
they introduce new currency tied to that specific league and i highly doubt it will get taken into the core game. breaches were taken off too and are only availyble through zana (if that i didnt look up cause why?) and it takes ages to get anywhere near 100 shards/the level to actually USE the right map (compared to the league). but in this case i guess we got another set of eternal orbs just to get rid off after.

OF COURSE I KNOW its how this game has alwas been but they introduced items you need in a specific amount. talismans doesnt even stack they will take loads of space! the only reason why cadiro isnt mntioned is bcs its a big gamble for good stuff. and whether or not you get sth good is rng and then its even redicoulously pricey so it wouldnt make a huge difference at all.

Edit: before anyone say"dat not current league idiot gtfo" it kinda effects the standart league in the future. if we still get stuff that doesnt come back we will run out of space again and again and buy moe and more stash tabs. the current league just kinda repeats the things from the past as it seems
Continued to incrementally improve the sound, art, effects and environments.
Posted by Bex_GGG on Dec 5, 2018, 12:35:38 AM
we know where the priorities are...and we know what you mean by "effects"
Last edited by Feredhel on Aug 13, 2017, 4:06:46 AM
Seems that most of the 100 people working on the game was for the port.. so they can access a bigger player base , and more money...
And they can get stuffed with using the us dollar as well.. buggers...

AS for all the new maps , yea right..only 2 or 3 are new, most are just rehashing the old ones.

Seems by trying to beat blizzard games, They became them ;-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info