[3.2] BUFFED "Chin Sol Trapnel Shot" - 10c Budget, farm Atziri/Uber Lab/High Maps

oops nvm
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Dec 12, 2017, 4:39:02 PM
potato
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 8, 2018, 10:53:51 AM
"
"
aDoreMe wrote:
Lightning Traps felt the strongest/most usefull to me.

Ice trap does a lot more damage. Makes me wonder why have a Lightning Trap set up at all. I'm walking all over act 5 currently with 6 L ice trap in Tabula. Lightning Trap...I just stopped using it, wasnt melting stuff like Icetrap does.

I used both - its not an either/or question. The closer i got to lvl 62 the better Lightning Trap felt. Likely because i had some projectile Nodes. I still used all 3 (Frost/Lightning 4l, Fire in a +1 3l).
Could you please do a leveling section with some leveling passive trees ??
Unsure if this has already been brought up somewhere in this thread. Did not have time to search every page, but I didn't see any mention as I skimmed through.

Chin Sol seems to have had an undocumented(?) change in the past month or so that changed the mod '100% More Bow Damage at Close Range', to '100% More Damage with Arrow Hits at Close Range'. In the original video of this build, we can see the old mod used on the bow, whereas now it's the new mod.

Does this change of mod affect this build in any way? My assumption is that it possibly doesn't apply the extra damage to the cone AoE from Shrapnel Shot anymore, and I'm curious about the effects on the explosions from Blast Rain.

There is a thread here where I posted about it earlier, but no clear answer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2043906

Mod change can be viewed here: https://imgur.com/a/vuP8J

What's everyone's views on this? Is this a possible nerf? Anyone able to test it in some way?
"
Tsielk wrote:
Could you please do a leveling section with some leveling passive trees ??

Use the tree he describes. Use Ice trap. Link it with supports. Leveling guide over.

Srsly though, don't bother with this. The clear speed is just too bad, though deleting rares and bosses is amusing.
My second character this season and I'm having loads of fun with it. I'm only level 58 but the damage is insane already. I haven't bothered to upgrade my gear to match my level so I'm super squishy but what does it matter when I decimate mods with a single click? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Can't wait until I can get the uniques. Thanks so much for the build!
"
Cellia wrote:
'100% More Damage with Arrow Hits at Close Range'.

What's everyone's views on this? Is this a possible nerf? Anyone able to test it in some way?

I'm wondering about this myself.
They are obviously trying to prevent some sort of corner case in the damage. I wonder if it has something to do with EA ?

without "arrow hits" EA damage would get the bonus at close range, but without the actual arrow hitting the target it would not.

not sure.
i'm still on a 4L and they damage seems pretty good. i ran this in the 2-week league when the "old" chin sol was still the item and i'm not really noticing any difference.
I want to upgrade my item
What option should i aim for ? Crit multiplier or elemental damage ?
still sane exile ? Nope
"
kurofafi wrote:
I want to upgrade my item
What option should i aim for ? Crit multiplier or elemental damage ?

Try putting both options in POB and comparing the damage. I think it would depend on the items you're thinking of using.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info