[3.1] Firestorm Leech Tank

"
Mediv88 wrote:
Hello, great build!

I was also playing around with Firestorm, but had some troubles.
After reading this I got as far, as killing Guardians easily, and just finished Shaper.

Did you try Uber-Atziri yet?
Since she reflects all Curses, I didn't find any good answer for her yet.

Uber atziri is a dps and dodging skills check, there are no special tricks. She does reflect curses but curse auras still work.
Hi new POE player here looking for gear advise. I currently have a 5B 1R belly is there a gem set up that would be viable or should I keep buying chromos?
"
Bigalow wrote:
Hi new POE player here looking for gear advise. I currently have a 5B 1R belly is there a gem set up that would be viable or should I keep buying chromos?

You can delay fire penetration until red maps. Meaning 5 link is enough for starters.

Also I would strongly suggest not to change the colors anymore:
5B1R on a belly is extremly rare, and alot more worth then 4B2R.

Its better to try to sell it like this and buy one with 4B2R. You should make profit like that and still get desired colors.

Also possible is to use:
Controlled Destruction + Concentrated Effect, instead of
Controlled Destruction + Fire penetration

Is there any alternative for 3R+3B? What should I use as 3rd red until I collect enough ord to re-colour? Or maybe Empower Support?
I was thinking about Less Duration on packs / More Duration on boss. Any better alternatives that I am missing?

qq: as per Vorici Chromatic Calculator, I am colouring using Vorici 3B with Average Cost ~1975. Is it a right option?
Last edited by Darida on Sep 24, 2017, 11:23:05 PM
"
Darida wrote:
Is there any alternative for 3R+3B? What should I use as 3rd red until I collect enough ord to re-colour? Or maybe Empower Support?
I was thinking about Less Duration on packs / More Duration on boss. Any better alternatives that I am missing?

Empower

"
Darida wrote:
qq: as per Vorici Chromatic Calculator, I am colouring using Vorici 3B with Average Cost ~1975. Is it a right option?

no one knows for sure
I didn't realize that you change the build for guardians, but I'm now to the point where I'm ready to attempt Shaper for the first time in SC.

I just bought my Xoph's (cleared all guardians with biscos+wands) and I don't really want to buy an alternate setup if it's not necessary. How doable is Shaper without leap slam? I'm just going for the achievement so deathless isn't super important to me.
Hello

Im just curious if 40% inc firestorm dmg is also good? sadly i tried uber lab so many times and only got this enchant and not the duration one..
"
Leap slam - Faster attacks - Vigilant strike - Fortify

Why Vigilant strike?
Isn't Leap Slam enough?
What is the benefit of vigilant strike?
"
RichardHag wrote:
I didn't realize that you change the build for guardians, but I'm now to the point where I'm ready to attempt Shaper for the first time in SC.

I just bought my Xoph's (cleared all guardians with biscos+wands) and I don't really want to buy an alternate setup if it's not necessary. How doable is Shaper without leap slam? I'm just going for the achievement so deathless isn't super important to me.

totally doable, just needs more dodging - don't facetank shaper slam.
"
saporta wrote:
Hello

Im just curious if 40% inc firestorm dmg is also good? sadly i tried uber lab so many times and only got this enchant and not the duration one..

the 40% damage enchant translates into 4-5% more damage.
the 30% duration enchant translates into up to 15% more damage.

so the damage enchant is worth keeping but the duration one is arguably better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info