[3.1] Firestorm Leech Tank

"
Mediv88 wrote:
"
Leap slam - Faster attacks - Vigilant strike - Fortify

Why Vigilant strike?
Isn't Leap Slam enough?
What is the benefit of vigilant strike?

vigilant strike gives longer fortify duration - around 12 seconds if i remember correctly.
it is also more reliable as it cannot be evaded - leap slam is missable.
lastly, i think vigilant strike doesn't break the tukohama pantheon bonus as it doesn't require you to move.
How many Cromatic did you spend on the 4B 2R colors?
Hey, thanks for great guide.

I have a couple of questions:
1) what's better 5 link belly of the beast or 6 link yellow item? Which gem in this case i can cut - fire penetration?

2) Best sceptre i can get at now it's - doryani's catalyst. It's ok with this build?

Thanks.

"
Stidenny wrote:
Hey, thanks for great guide.

I have a couple of questions:
1) what's better 5 link belly of the beast or 6 link yellow item? Which gem in this case i can cut - fire penetration?

2) Best sceptre i can get at now it's - doryani's catalyst. It's ok with this build?

Thanks.

1) 6 link rare is better
2) you only need scepters if pushing T16+, until then you should be able to get decent wands on the cheap
"
DirtyDot wrote:

1) 6 link rare is better
2) you only need scepters if pushing T16+, until then you should be able to get decent wands on the cheap

Thanks for your support. Good luck

P.S. What about belt? Maximum life and resistanses? If there a sense get more than 75% resistanses.
Last edited by Stidenny on Sep 27, 2017, 5:29:08 AM
"
Stidenny wrote:
P.S. What about belt? Maximum life and resistanses? If there a sense get more than 75% resistanses.

ideally you should aim for 109% to cater for the elemental weakness map mod
When attempting to put Lightning golem, fire golem cast when damage taken and life leech support in a single item it will not summon the fire golem and will not let me summon him..any ideas?
Leveling from your guide with flameblast totems. So fun and so good, thanks. And i get 6link 2r4b body but to use it i need 197 dexterity. What dexterity i can get on finish build? How can i meet the requirements - craft all clothes to dex, or i should look for another body?
cleared everything with this build. uber atziri, chayula, shaper...
this game isn't challenge anymore so i decided to stop playing until next season

feel free to contact me if any of this items/gems would help you :)
@PerkyPsycho

"
Avieta wrote:
Leveling from your guide with flameblast totems. So fun and so good, thanks. And i get 6link 2r4b body but to use it i need 197 dexterity. What dexterity i can get on finish build? How can i meet the requirements - craft all clothes to dex, or i should look for another body?

My end game dexterity (without added dexterity on gear) is 114.
Last edited by TheFashionable on Sep 27, 2017, 1:45:21 PM
o(
i sold my body and get another, so glad now)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info