[3.1] Firestorm Leech Tank

First off thank you for the build and the guide. It has been easy to follow as a relatively new player to PoE. I've been looking for a viable Witch build that isnt summoner or necro related and i've been having fun with this following the leveling guide with flameblast.

I was just wondering where the DEX needed for some gems are picked up following the leveling passive trees. I am up to Act 4 and was looking to pick up the golems since I just got my Ascendency but I only have 15 Dex currently. I was thinking of just picking up the +30 Dex node, but I was wondering if I am missing something here since the guide doesnt mention meeting Dex requirements.

Thank you for your help again
"
Sklarzo wrote:
First off thank you for the build and the guide. It has been easy to follow as a relatively new player to PoE. I've been looking for a viable Witch build that isnt summoner or necro related and i've been having fun with this following the leveling guide with flameblast.

I was just wondering where the DEX needed for some gems are picked up following the leveling passive trees. I am up to Act 4 and was looking to pick up the golems since I just got my Ascendency but I only have 15 Dex currently. I was thinking of just picking up the +30 Dex node, but I was wondering if I am missing something here since the guide doesnt mention meeting Dex requirements.

When you go towards vaal pact you will get a lot of dex. Also I recommend getting good onyx amulet.
Hey DirtyDot,

Just starting to run T10 maps now and it is pretty dicey, I know my gear has some work, and probably flasks.

Sitting at 4687 health
Resists are 92%/152%/82%/-19%

Could you find the time to review my profile and let me know your thoughts?

Thanks.
"
dn604 wrote:
Hey DirtyDot,

Just starting to run T10 maps now and it is pretty dicey, I know my gear has some work, and probably flasks.

Sitting at 4687 health
Resists are 92%/152%/82%/-19%

Could you find the time to review my profile and let me know your thoughts?

Thanks.

Your characters are hidden in your profile.
"
Sklarzo wrote:

Get the dex node and refund later. Get some dex on your leveling gear as well. Final tree has all the stats required by the build, until then you'll need to make do.
I like the build very much. It works really nice even without really really expensive gear. Thanks for making it.
Hello.
I started your build yesterday, was tired about dying all the time with my FB.
I hope this one will be more safe, i don't care if i'm a bit slower :)

and so far so good, even the clear speed look nice, i'm happy. I face tanked all the boss (Izaro in merciless at lvl 63 if i remember) with my tabula (witch if not great for tanking purpose x))

My current setup, if you have anything to said about this (any wrong choice IDK)
Spoiler

I have few qustion if i may ask :
* About MoltenShell. Do you max it or do you keep at an average lvl to be sure it proc time to time. I started to lvl it but i stoped as soon as i see it's not procing often. Right now both Cwdt and MS are 4/12 and trigger after 725dmg.
* What about cwdt and Golems. You stoped at 16/15/15 but we could poush to lvl max no? is it so hard to tigger if cwdt is maxed?
* I didn't see anything for Stun, Should i worried about them?
* I have a 38/15 Belly 5L (not 6L yet) should i keep my Tabula untill i can 6L it or i use it ASAP ? (i can't right now because of gem slot color)

* Dat amulette is not cheap :D This is not a question :)

Anyway : Tanks, at least it's fun it's the game first goal xD
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
Really nice build
Should I go for more fire damage

or more health

?
"
KouboMog wrote:
Hello.
I started your build yesterday, was tired about dying all the time with my FB.
I hope this one will be more safe, i don't care if i'm a bit slower :)

and so far so good, even the clear speed look nice, i'm happy. I face tanked all the boss (Izaro in merciless at lvl 63 if i remember) with my tabula (witch if not great for tanking purpose x))

My current setup, if you have anything to said about this (any wrong choice IDK)
Spoiler

I have few qustion if i may ask :
* About MoltenShell. Do you max it or do you keep at an average lvl to be sure it proc time to time. I started to lvl it but i stoped as soon as i see it's not procing often. Right now both Cwdt and MS are 4/12 and trigger after 725dmg.
* What about cwdt and Golems. You stoped at 16/15/15 but we could poush to lvl max no? is it so hard to tigger if cwdt is maxed?
* I didn't see anything for Stun, Should i worried about them?
* I have a 38/15 Belly 5L (not 6L yet) should i keep my Tabula untill i can 6L it or i use it ASAP ? (i can't right now because of gem slot color)

* Dat amulette is not cheap :D This is not a question :)

Anyway : Tanks, at least it's fun it's the game first goal xD

Your gear is fine for your level, eventually you will want more life on your gloves and boots and maybe belt.

* I'd max molten shell out. You don't need it to trigger all the time, only when it gets hairy.

* You could push cwdt-golems to 20/20 eventually and it will work just fine, but my preference is to have the golems out as soon as possible and the difference between level 16 and level 20 golems is just 1% extra increased damage i think.

* Life based builds shouldn't worry about stuns that much. There is also the Brine's king pantheon that prevents stun locks.

* 6 links is more important.

* the amulet is not that necessary. i'm using bisco's for mapping.
"
Jovaras wrote:
Really nice build
Should I go for more fire damage

or more health

?

I never found damage to be an issue even when using bisco's amulet and running mods like enfeeble, extra life etc. i'd go with a well rolled leather belt (the one you posted is not very good though).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info