[3.1] Firestorm Leech Tank

Heyo again :)
have some question (again)
* the CwdT golems setup : cwdt affect golem efficiency ? (less 14% dmg, we dosen't care about golems dmg but what about golem's buff?)
* Hexproof pretty anoying, do you manage it with a mana potion or anything else?

Edit : one more.
* Should i AIM for any Lv21 Gem? I lvled some FireStorm in offset for that. witch one is/are a smart choice?
Spell echo : 1% Speed
Elemental focus : 1% dmg
Life Leech : 2% LL/s
Controlled Destruction : 1% dmg
Fire pen : 1% pen

They are all good but not insane, maybe LL is a good second choice. what do you think about this?

Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
Last edited by KouboMog on Sep 6, 2017, 4:30:31 PM
"
KouboMog wrote:
* the CwdT golems setup : cwdt affect golem efficiency ? (less 14% dmg, we dosen't care about golems dmg but what about golem's buff?)
* Hexproof pretty anoying, do you manage it with a mana potion or anything else?

* Should i AIM for any Lv21 Gem? I lvled some FireStorm in offset for that. witch one is/are a smart choice?

They are all good but not insane, maybe LL is a good second choice. what do you think about this?

Cwdt has no impact on golems efficiency.

For hexproof maps get leech enchant on boots.

Definitely aim for level 21 firestorm, the rest make quite small difference except for life leech - that one makes no difference at all.
"
DirtyDot wrote:
"
KouboMog wrote:

Cwdt has no impact on golems efficiency.

For hexproof maps get leech enchant on boots.

Definitely aim for level 21 firestorm, the rest make quite small difference except for life leech - that one makes no difference at all.

LoL (about LL) xD
ok, i'll do that. Tyvm :)
Enjoying the build, thanks very much.

Is Catarina's "0.2% of fire damage leeched as life" worth crafting on my wands? The support gem only leeches 2%, going to 2.4% seems like a pretty significant increase.
Last edited by joshagarrado on Sep 7, 2017, 11:26:31 AM
"
Enjoying the build, thanks very much.

Is Catarina's "0.2% of fire damage leeched as life" worth crafting on my wands? The support gem only leeches 2%, going to 2.4% seems like a pretty significant increase.

if you already have spell damage prefix then it is a no-brainer, otherwise 40%+ spell damage is probably a preferred option. for example, i was able to outleech shaper's beam without extra crafted leech.

this is painfull :( 5 attempt and didnot get the 4B2R snif
"
KouboMog wrote:

6% chance. Did 4B2G yesterday.

Nice Belly rolls, btw.
To argue with a fool means to sink to his level.
"
"
KouboMog wrote:

6% chance. Did 4B2G yesterday.

Nice Belly rolls, btw.

6% snif :( with my luck i'm pretty dead xD
and thanks. I had a ton of Fuse for 6L my old one, but i could buy this one for less than 1500 fuse. So i picked this one (old one was a 38/15 with 190% armor or something)
6% means you need to roll 3B or 1B and will spend something around 1900 chromes (not matter if you rolling 1B or 3B cause 1B costs only 4 chromes but 3B rolls colors only for 3 sockets, so it has higher chance to get what you need).

For now, i m trying to find nice jewelry. The hardest part when all other slots filled with uniques without hp and resists -_-

Sometimes i think, it is easier to get resists from the tree and get good offensive stats on items, because of brainless price politics: if item has life AND 2 nice resists it costs a lot... TY GGG
To argue with a fool means to sink to his level.
i was trying with the 120chrom (at least 3B) "recyp"
i hope i'll get it without too much issu. I'm tired about my old Tabula. And i agree, price politics is insane. I look after jew too and they are really really overpriced.
i got one, 7%Life, 4Cast, 14% Fire. not perfect but it didn't cost 120C or more (40 actually and it's allready expensive)
i have some node left over, life etc so i'm not jewhungry yet :D

I need my sweet belly on me x)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info