[3.0] VP DP OP - Dark Pact Berserker - New Minotaur Facetank Video

I have regret orbs out the wazoo, so respeccing is fine. 86 with everything this build needs outside of acuity. Maybe I'll piss about and spec into it, see if it works better for me, and if not, just spec back to TS. Thanks for all the help!
I can give you love, rocking horses, and dancing!
"
I have regret orbs out the wazoo, so respeccing is fine. 86 with everything this build needs outside of acuity. Maybe I'll piss about and spec into it, see if it works better for me, and if not, just spec back to TS. Thanks for all the help!

Of course. Also I changed the tree a little. I didn't realize serpent's stance was global. Removed Righteous Decree to pick up Serpent's Stance and Arcane Potency.
"
"

Of course. Also I changed the tree a little. I didn't realize serpent's stance was global. Removed Righteous Decree to pick up Serpent's Stance and Arcane Potency.

theres a really nice life node there aswell because it gives chaos resist. any chance to work that in somehow?
"
goldnugget wrote:
"
"

theres a really nice life node there aswell because it gives chaos resist. any chance to work that in somehow?

You're welcome to do whatever you like, but for this build my policy was not to go out of my way for less than 5% increased life per point, counting the nodes to get there. Seeing as it would take one node to get there, then you get 12 with the next two points, you wind up with 12/3=4 (with a margin of 4 for the next two points), which is under my threshold.

But again, feel free to grab them if you value life more than that. Just know that this build is 121 points, so there's no points really to spare. You'd have to take them out of something else.
Last edited by Enblighten on Aug 13, 2017, 3:50:11 AM
Is this build Viable without Kaom's Heart?

What if I don't want to use Pledge of Hands? Any options for 1h + shield for Shield Charge?
(sorry for the double post have no idea why it did that????)
Last edited by WolfLordAkira on Aug 13, 2017, 6:36:53 AM
"
WolfLordAkira wrote:
Is this build Viable without Kaom's Heart?

What if I don't want to use Pledge of Hands? Any options for 1h + shield for Shield Charge?

It would still be solid, but I'm not really supporting it on this page. You can keep cherrubim's or use carcass jack, and then find a good spellcasting dagger/mace if you like, and probably that high health unique shield. MoM will be significantly worse with less mana, though, and you will have less health and therefore be able to facetank less content.

You will also probably deal a lot less damage, unless you get a really good wand, but then you still can't use shield charge.
Last edited by Enblighten on Aug 13, 2017, 6:43:40 AM
So I am currently working up towards this build, at around what level should I look to switch over to dark pact? And what items are absolutely necessary for me to do so?
question: if you are going MOM, wouldn't taking an 8% to mana node be better than 5% to life?

The shadow area has that 18%er too.. am I misunderstanding how MoM works?
"
Krayth wrote:
So I am currently working up towards this build, at around what level should I look to switch over to dark pact? And what items are absolutely necessary for me to do so?

I switched over at like level 32 or so, without any special items. Worked well enough with Blasphemy + Warlord's Mark before I could get the first two ascendancy points, although against single target you'll have to use life pots to offset the life cost of Dark Pact.
Account inactive since Tencent majority share acquisition.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info