[3.0] VP DP OP - Dark Pact Berserker - New Minotaur Facetank Video

"
DickFacve wrote:
Having the worst time leveling this build. Ive never leveled a marauder.

Sunder all the way up. Honestly, using Dark Pact without your second lab just plain out sucks. The story has enough chaos resist bosses that it kinda sucks too. Things do not get really good until you can outleech your single target; to give some perspective, at 10k dps I still couldn't.
I'm thinking about starting 2nd character that scales better in to late game than RF zerker. Did you already try guardians / shaper / uber atziri?
"
Zombie_Addict wrote:
I'm thinking about starting 2nd character that scales better in to late game than RF zerker. Did you already try guardians / shaper / uber atziri?

I have not personally, I haven't been able to play the past couple of days and I'm not the most efficient player, but I've seen reports that someone with a very similar build has taken down shaper already.

I took some pointers from his build, as well as some of my own optimizations. It should have no trouble with shaper and the content leading up to him.

Also if you get some clears and take video, I'd be happy to include it on the build in the videos section.
Last edited by Enblighten on Aug 12, 2017, 3:07:14 AM
"
DickFacve wrote:
Having the worst time leveling this build. Ive never leveled a marauder.

sunder or a spell.
I choose firestorm and used a tabula and 2 life sprigs
was smooth sailing.

atm L88 and are just doing maps for currency.
What about empower lvl 4 in your 6link setup? Does it have place?
"
Zombie_Addict wrote:

Path of Building didn't suggest it, but I'll investigate and see if it's better than increased crit damage, and if so where it falls in the hierarchy.
"
Zombie_Addict wrote:

Looked into it. Even at level 4, empower gives less DPS than all the gems I've suggested you use. And at a 6 ex price tag, it's not like there's an incentive to use it.

However, looking into it revealed to me that concentrated effect should replace added chaos and not increased critical for bosses. So thank you.
Last edited by Enblighten on Aug 12, 2017, 12:54:33 PM
Just found this post after I had been doing my own thing for a while. Managed to down shaper with my previous build but it was sketchy, trying out your version and it seems to be better.

I'll update later when i have the frags to run shaper again to see the diff.

Spoiler

"
Just found this post after I had been doing my own thing for a while. Managed to down shaper with my previous build but it was sketchy, trying out your version and it seems to be better.

I'll update later when i have the frags to run shaper again to see the diff.

Spoiler

Ah man I'm jealous of your gear. Glad you like the build!

I really do suggest a belt of the deceiver, though, even late game. Your belt gives a lot of defenses, but the 30% reduced extra damage taken on crit is pretty hard to beat when the only thing that kills us is one shots. Plus free intimidate.
Last edited by Enblighten on Aug 12, 2017, 1:08:14 PM
In your write-up and title you say you're using Dark Pact, but in your PoB link, you don't even have Dark Pact?
Dark Pact Crit Berserker - Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006227
vs Guardians and Shaper (5:16 - Deathless) - https://youtu.be/LpjgfdJYvxg
vs Uber Atziri and her Guardians (5:30 - Deathless) - https://youtu.be/AIobql2cD-I

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info