[3.0] VP DP OP - Dark Pact Berserker - New Minotaur Facetank Video

"
Nuraihyon wrote:
Hey, do you think you would be willing to keep a changelog (on ghostbin or something, up to you) for this build?
I'm trying out this character and I'm really enjoying it so far; just got Pledge of Hands and Cherrubim's Maleficence, easily handled up to tier 7 maps, haven't tried higher because I don't have any yet. But I've noticed you changing things around fairly often, and it's difficult to tell what has changed without it being told. Even vague entries in a changelog like "changed skill gems" or "modified the tree" would be plenty for me to figure out what has changed.
Or don't do that, obviously it's all up to whether or not you feel like doing it.

Either way, having a lot of fun with this build, keep up the good work.

Thanks! I started a change log at the top with the Kaom's gem overhaul. Let me know if it's not detailed enough or if I should start including timestamps or something.
"
skjutengris wrote:
6 linked my pledge today, 200+ fusings, feels great

Grats, I'm actually still on a 5L. If you wind up clearing guardians or shaper or uber atziri before me (since I'm actually kind of bad at playing) and want to take a video I'd be happy to link it in the guide.
Having the worst time leveling this build. Ive never leveled a marauder.
"
DickFacve wrote:

If you let me know what you're doing I can give you some pointers
"
DickFacve wrote:

With this build in particular, two Axiom Perpetuum carried me through most of the game, but another good strategy for leveling is to just buy a trash 5L staff. You can always find one for 1-2 alch, and the mods on the staff don't matter as much as the links do while leveling.

With Marauder this would normally be a problem because of the high intelligence required for using spells, but this build picks up a ton of intelligence nodes so it's no problem at all.
"
Nuraihyon wrote:
"
DickFacve wrote:

With this build in particular, two Axiom Perpetuum carried me through most of the game, but another good strategy for leveling is to just buy a trash 5L staff. You can always find one for 1-2 alch, and the mods on the staff don't matter as much as the links do while leveling.

With Marauder this would normally be a problem because of the high intelligence required for using spells, but this build picks up a ton of intelligence nodes so it's no problem at all.

Can I use a 5L staff at level 50 after cruel lab with Dark Pact until I can use a Pledge?
Or can I use a tabula
What do you level the CWDT set up to? Further than most lvl 3/4 sets, I assume.
I can give you love, rocking horses, and dancing!
"
What do you level the CWDT set up to? Further than most lvl 3/4 sets, I assume.

I haven't made it high enough to test, but the idea is all the way to 20. The more damage Vortex does, the better it leeches, and 3.5k health trigger isn't too much for this build, considering it's for leeching big hits.
Thanks for the info man!
I can give you love, rocking horses, and dancing!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info