[3.10 HC] Apep's Darkpact Totems are BACK (original build 3.1-3.3)

Thanks for the guide! I love the amount of HP this build has for HC.

However, it seems tough to find the proper gear, and at some point I find myself repeating on mid levels trying to build up currency in order to be able to buy the stuff you recommend.

Any recommendation on how to proceed with the currency/item "logistics"?
Thanks for the build,perfect starter.Already got over 3 ex with it with just investing <15c in it.Really enjoying it,thank you for making this league starting well for me.Currently having 5107 HP 1355 ES 2828 MP on a tabula,all labs finished solo with no deaths.
Last edited by AzZzeron on Mar 6, 2018, 6:44:50 PM
Enjoying the build so far, went a slightly different route with soul mantle. Lvl 80 at the moment and experimenting with links, facerolling through maps currently with shitty gear.
Has anyone attempted the "SC" variant back on page 27? I'm looking for a new, fun build and while the first page one is interesting, it seems more tanky than need be for SC running. Just curious, really...
This was my first lvl 90 build on hardcore a few leagues ago, now i probably will use it as a leaguestarter, hierophant is stronger then ever :)
Atziris Foible is a very nice budget unique to boost your mana/regen pretty immensely.

Using one now, almost lvl 80, missing uberlab for the max mana points and Im at 300 life regen and 500 mana regen per second at 4.4k life and 2.7k mana.
Hey man I have some questions:

-I haven't found Apep yet so is that okay to use weapon with spell damage note? What about other stats?
-About movement skills? Do you think we can use Lighting warp with less duration + other gems to reduce the delay? Personally I think the recharge of flame dash is....stupid.
-Now I'm using wither + cash when channeling + skeleton and bosses melting so fast, so weird because I think if totem use their life to cast dark pact it would be moarrr damage...What is your opinion about this and the CWC combo?

Thank you very much.
"
09110212 wrote:
Hey man I have some questions:

-I haven't found Apep yet so is that okay to use weapon with spell damage note? What about other stats?

The flat damage and cast speed are a huge boost. You can do an ele version that will never be quite as good because of resists, but is still serviceable (I have tested). Look for gear with maximum cast speed and flat damage added to spells. inc% Spell damage is nice, but secondary.

-About movement skills? Do you think we can use Lighting warp with less duration + other gems to reduce the delay? Personally I think the recharge of flame dash is....stupid.

You can, but it will take gem slots that would otherwise be used for other things and cannot be usefully used with Arcane surge (which was the original reason we used flame dash). Do as you enjoy best. Build is only a starting point.

-Now I'm using wither + cash when channeling + skeleton and bosses melting so fast, so weird because I think if totem use their life to cast dark pact it would be moarrr damage...What is your opinion about this and the CWC combo?

See FAQ 21 in the guide re skelly math. TLDR using skeletons well deals over 2.5x damage.

Thank you very much.

Welcome. :>

-O
Last edited by Orion72 on Mar 13, 2018, 3:47:23 AM
Very nice build, i played it in 3.0 with a tabula that had +1 levels and still reached 6,3k hp. i farmed like 500 ubers with it on hardcore, never even close to dieing.
@Orion
Hey man, loving the build so far!
Level 65 and haven't really encountered any problems so far.
I'm playing on softcore bestiary and would like to sacrifice some survivability for damage. I was wondering about the gear suggested at page 27.
Can you still recommend devoto's, repentance and dream fragments ring? Any thoughts about 2x kikazaru and soul mantle?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info