[3.10 HC] Apep's Darkpact Totems are BACK (original build 3.1-3.3)

3.2 good build ?
Last edited by Gouros on Feb 28, 2018, 12:26:22 PM
Dont guardian and shaper kill ? Dont elder kill ? Low or big dps ?
"
Gouros wrote:
3.2 good build ?

would love to know the answer to this as well
"
Gouros wrote:
3.2 good build ?

Is it the best build ever to exist? Probably not
Is it powerful? Yes, more so than before
Will I be able to clear all content in the game? Pretty much, hall of the grandmasters is a pain (chaos immune mobs). That map is horrible for the vast majority builds though.
Is it affordable? Yes, it's cheap to start, not expensive to gear up for high end content either. Might get more expensive if hierophant gets more popular, but I don't think it'll be a problem.
Is it fun? Depends on you. It's totems, some people can't stand it.

Overall, we'll know more when the patch notes come (should be within 15min from now I think), but it looks to be strong for now.
So is it a good build for 3.2 ? (now the patch notes is up ^^)

Would love to see an update !
Last edited by todin on Feb 28, 2018, 5:43:56 PM
I second the need for an update now that the patcH notes are up!!
Last Season I built this and the Scion Darkpact Totem build. Last season the Scion was much better but I suspect this season this build might be a little better.

Hard to know though.
Thing is after 3 totems its hard to keep them all alive and more totems are nice but have diminishing returns since your doing other stuff too.

with free and ez power charge generation from new hierophant would it be worth it going crit with 2 extra power charges from tree? shimmeron could be a nice budget wand for it
Be nice if update for 3.2 and noew OP Hierophant. :)
GGG, сделайте уже торговлю автоматизированной-хватит лениться.Блевать тянет с торговли.Скоро кто-нибудь переплюнет выпуск реюзабельного контента каждые 3 месяца/на 2 недели игры.
There is nothing to update in this build, nothing has been changed except for buffed ascendancy, so this build is simply better than it was in 3.1 and you can follow it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info