[3.10 HC] Apep's Darkpact Totems are BACK (original build 3.1-3.3)

"
Shoxu wrote:
Hey, I have lvl 90 templar and I would love to try this build out, could you please update your lvl 90 tree and also your current gear?

There is an updated skill tree earlier in the thread (pages 4-6 iirc) as well as several people posting their late-game gear in the past 1-2 pages.
"
Zeypha wrote:
How will this build go with shaper/guardians? Also is their an updated late game skill tree URL to follow?

There is an updated skill tree earlier in the thread (pages 4-6 iirc) You can also read that guardians have been killed by several people, including OP.
"
Tsuum wrote:
Can someone post a 90 skill tree or something? @~@ gonna try it on HC also can it do uber atziri and farm or no way? (on HC of course.)

gear
Spoiler

tree
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAUCAQOaBAcEUQSzBqAI9AthDF8QzBEtFm8YVho4GmwcpyLiJKonLyoTKk0rJiu2LJwy0TWSNuk6FjrhPAU8LT1fPydBh0PIRIpFR0WdR-JJT0rITLNN408EUlNTUlOlVIJVxljlWfNaK1ugXl1fKmSEZp5oWmh0aPJqQ20ZbqpyD3sge8N8DnyDg1-DzIPbhTKGgoqvjEaQEZBVly2XlZf0muCiAKPvo_KkOaZXp1WnlK9stQS18rc-vKq86r2CwGbDE8au0B_R_dWm2L3aYuNq5CLr5Ovu73zv6_Af8kX4k_m9-ej60v4K_of-jw==?accountName=6aPMaJIeuKuH&characterName=GennadyPetrovich

walking as wind.

all orbs going to 6L so no Atziri and no 15+ maps... (have no mach time to play)
-Помню, как толпа крестьян убить меня хотела,
После инквизиторы калечили мне тело!
Все восстало против молодого некроманта,
Сделав меня мучеником моего таланта.
Last edited by 6aPMaJIeuKuH on Aug 22, 2017, 9:00:06 AM
My current gear at lvl 75:

Spoiler
"
6aPMaJIeuKuH wrote:
"
Tsuum wrote:
Can someone post a 90 skill tree or something? @~@ gonna try it on HC also can it do uber atziri and farm or no way? (on HC of course.)

gear
Spoiler

tree
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAUCAQOaBAcEUQSzBqAI9AthDF8QzBEtFm8YVho4GmwcpyLiJKonLyoTKk0rJiu2LJwy0TWSNuk6FjrhPAU8LT1fPydBh0PIRIpFR0WdR-JJT0rITLNN408EUlNTUlOlVIJVxljlWfNaK1ugXl1fKmSEZp5oWmh0aPJqQ20ZbqpyD3sge8N8DnyDg1-DzIPbhTKGgoqvjEaQEZBVly2XlZf0muCiAKPvo_KkOaZXp1WnlK9stQS18rc-vKq86r2CwGbDE8au0B_R_dWm2L3aYuNq5CLr5Ovu73zv6_Af8kX4k_m9-ej60v4K_of-jw==?accountName=6aPMaJIeuKuH&characterName=GennadyPetrovich

walking as wind.

all orbs going to 6L so no Atziri and no 15+ maps... (have no mach time to play)

Guys is this a good setup? Orion, what do you think?
What about Battle Rouse in the Skill-tree? Good or bad?
Well, I finally got the FAQ up at the end of the original post. Feel free to take a look and let me know if you feel I either missed or got wrong anything important. At this point there are plenty of you with at least as much time played in this build as I had. Which is awesome. :>

Re Battle Rouse: You could build a tree that went through this area and into marauder to make the build even more tanky, and I experimented with this kind of a set up at one point. I determined that I preferred, in the endgame, to be slightly less tanky (around 11.5-12k EHP as opposed to 13k+) and get enough damage nodes to boost the overall damage by around 20%. 12K was still enough to tank an ordinary slam from Shaper. I'm pretty sure that even 14k wouldn't be enough to tank his slam if it were a crit. (better not to get hit at all in that way, but I don't have it down quite yet.) Build felt better at 11.5-12k EHP with the extra damage.

Re Shoxu Setup: Tree looks fine. Gear doesn't seem bad, but feels like it's missing a lot of flat mana. This isn't a tragedy and can be made up for by your distribution of mana vs. life nodes allocated in the tree to try to keep close to that perfect 3:2 ratio.

Re Frenzy charge generation: Frenzy>GMP>Faster Attacks with wand used in between other things kept frenzies up pretty well for me--I didn't look for anything more complex.

Re More video with build: Regrets that I didn't get footage of the guardian fights at the time. For now I am out of T16s on standard and much more focused on my next build idea, which I have currently run to lvl 88 on hc--please forgive me. However, if any of the rest of you feel like recording some of your encounters using this build against the top level content and linking them here, I would be absolutely delighted.

-O
Last edited by Orion72 on Aug 22, 2017, 12:24:23 PM
What a stellar build. Thanks for continuing to update and theorycraft this guide even after you've moved on, OP! Thanks to the others who are offering their guidance as well, helps noobs like me out.

The clear speed and the versatility are insane. Uber Lab could not be easier. Will be looking to start beating the endgame bosses for the first time soon!
I just started with this build I have lvl 90 Hierophant fully geared, I tried to do t9 map, and cant kill a single elite mob, whenever I place a totem it instantly dies. Why is that? What am I doing wrong?
by the way: On jewellery +4% cast speed is significantly better than +16% increased spell damage dps wise!
Last edited by Possu81 on Aug 22, 2017, 2:19:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info