[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

Hi, tell me, I have a bow with 5 connected sockets, which stones to insert there, and whether it is possible to run cards t14 + if all 5 sockets? And is it necessary to buy the 2nd bow?

p.s. I used google translate for translation, sorry for this english
I was playing a Tornado Shot raider and switched to DoomFletch because of this guide (just the gear, I still have to respecc the passive points) and I just wanted to say that this build is awesome. Even without the final gear and being a raider my damage has gone up A LOT and I can clear far greater tiers in maps.

Really good job on the build Ahfack!

One dumb question, I don't exactly know how the thing about the low resistances & wise oak works.

Could some one explain a little bit?
Gear
Spoiler

I changed the passive tree and some gear to fit my playstyle since I feel too squishy wearing an abyssus and Kaom's heart is way too expensive this league. I'm using blast rain for my single target since barrage enchant costs a fortune. Got the uber lab blast rain enchant for 5c on a starkonjas. Seemed to do Uber Atziri and Shaper easy enough.

I've been trying to 6-link a Yriel's Fosterting for almost a week now and still unlucky. Seems like the best chest for me and I'll switch from Carcass Jack to Yriel's when I can.

"
Darkith1546 wrote:
Gear
Spoiler

I changed the passive tree and some gear to fit my playstyle since I feel too squishy wearing an abyssus and Kaom's heart is way too expensive this league. I'm using blast rain for my single target since barrage enchant costs a fortune. Got the uber lab blast rain enchant for 5c on a starkonjas. Seemed to do Uber Atziri and Shaper easy enough.

I've been trying to 6-link a Yriel's Fosterting for almost a week now and still unlucky. Seems like the best chest for me and I'll switch from Carcass Jack to Yriel's when I can.

Awesome! Good job making it your own, I love to see that. Put that under reviews section. GL 6Ling that chest it's GG!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
jeffarese wrote:
I was playing a Tornado Shot raider and switched to DoomFletch because of this guide (just the gear, I still have to respecc the passive points) and I just wanted to say that this build is awesome. Even without the final gear and being a raider my damage has gone up A LOT and I can clear far greater tiers in maps.

One dumb question, I don't exactly know how the thing about the low resistances & wise oak works.

What's your question? just make sure all your UNCAPPED res's with flasks up (the ones in parenthesis) are equal. That's it. Refer to the "balancing your wise oak" section of the faq
"
SnakE4you wrote:
Hi, tell me, I have a bow with 5 connected sockets, which stones to insert there, and whether it is possible to run cards t14 + if all 5 sockets? And is it necessary to buy the 2nd bow?

p.s. I used google translate for translation, sorry for this english

Please read FAQ
"
AronIrulan wrote:
Hey Loving the detail of this guide.

I have a sweet pair of ele-weakness on hit gloves (with 80 life and 70 res) that I feel I should use. With one curse out of the way, what links do you recommend in 4Ls? (gloves are GGGB).

Also Herald of ice with onslaught hmm?

Edit: I mean for mapping.

Yeah, ele weak on hit could work, but then you can't use assassins mark which is fine for mapping I suppose. A little less shattering but shouldn't be a problem. Proj weakness on bosses is more damage than ele weak so it's a trade off really. If your gloves are eva base i'd just recolour go 4G and still put your blink/vaal haste/golem in there since you wont be using a coh setup, maybe just use a cwdt/imm call/inc dur setup for defensive utility.
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
jeffarese wrote:

What's your question? just make sure all your UNCAPPED res's with flasks up (the ones in parenthesis) are equal. That's it. Refer to the "balancing your wise oak" section of the faq

Ah, okey, I read more carefully and now I understand.

The thing is that I didn't know how much resistance before flasks did I have to have.

The bad thing is that Dying Sun & ToH are super expensive... and I don't know when I'll be able to get them :(
Just one question that I think isn't answered in the FAQ.

Can I use Sapphire & Ruby flasks instead of Dying Sun & ToH while I don't have enough currency to buy them in order to get the resistances for the Wise Oak?

I know they are far worse and they don't provide the other properties, but those 2 flasks are super expensive and it's going to take a while until I get them.

Is you think are viable... which properties would be better for those flasks?

Thanks ;)
did get this from essence craft today
worth deleting suffixes and multimoding? what would u carft then?

lighting dmg to attacks
int (then respec node from tree)
accuracy?

ofc its for a later since i think 2 barrage abyssus gonna be more important and im still buying gloves/boots/belt and jewels with resists for Oak
Last edited by Hejti on Aug 18, 2017, 12:12:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info