[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

"
Smullman wrote:

just slammed the Life roll. Craft flat ele damage or slam again?

Ohhhhhhh shit m8 that's awesome. Craft Ele for now. Slam later when feeling lucky.

GG!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
did get this from essence craft today
worth deleting suffixes and multimoding? what would u carft then?

lighting dmg to attacks
int (then respec node from tree)
accuracy?

ofc its for a later since i think 2 barrage abyssus gonna be more important and im still buying gloves/boots/belt and jewels with resists for Oak

Dank ring. Yeah do it!

would u recommend the stats i posted or sth different like crit over int and leave the int node?

If int saves you a whole passive point then int. However, crit would be easier to resell later if you find an upgrade
hey man i already have rat's nest +2barrage could i use it or should i sell it and buy abyssus +2? what u think?
Rat's Nest gives me like 300k less DPS vs Shaper then Abyssus, that flat physical dmg is to good.

Sell ur Rat's and buy Abyssus

So after fighting with resists (omg i hate Wise Oak now) i did balance them finally currenly got this:

and 2 jewels with 7% life and 2 dmg mods + jewel with 12 lighting resist and 7% life to balance resists.

Seems liek the biggest dmg gain gonna by 2 Barrage Abyssus, gonna be hard to replace that 44 cold res ring but gonna put live search for it, after getting 2 Barrage enchant gonna multimod that other Steel ring and maybe try my luck with slaming Amulet. Im curious if 1 mln vs Shaper gonna be enough.
Last edited by Hejti on Aug 18, 2017, 3:44:37 PM
small update from me:

hit 91 and did 3/4 guardians (have not tried chimera yet) with the same gear I posted a couple of pages ago (5l-belly, +2 devoto, dying sun but neither ToH / Wise Oak). Hydra was the easiest one, the lack of dmg (currently sitting at around 850-950k vs guardians) was not felt at all. Minotaur and Phoenix were somewhat annoying and I died couple of times in the runs.

Gearwise, I 5-linked the second bow and am saving up for Kaom's. Great Ammus btw in this thread!
Spoiler

Hi, I've been struggling a little. I'm level 86 at the moment and I keep dying, mostly to abysus. I just had a Kaom's Heart drop and was wondering if I should use it now or sell it to upgrade my other gear.
could someone explain to me how this build leech mana?
ive seen in the FAQ a sentence about linos eye jewel but i couldnt understand what is does it have to do with leeching mana.

thanks,
"
huntsmon wrote:
could someone explain to me how this build leech mana?
ive seen in the FAQ a sentence about linos eye jewel but i couldnt understand what is does it have to do with leeching mana.

thanks,

Claw noooooooooooooooodes

Sorry I'm drunk ;)
"
pfloydwall wrote:
Spoiler

Hi, I've been struggling a little. I'm level 86 at the moment and I keep dying, mostly to abysus. I just had a Kaom's Heart drop and was wondering if I should use it now or sell it to upgrade my other gear.

Same situation as you, still saving for a ToH and +1 arrow though. I'm planning on switching abyssus for a rat's nest for increased survivability to do maps.

Getting 1 shot by white monsters slows progression.
What to do with oneshots from bosses and other strong mobs? How many hp i need to wear Abyssus? Currently i have 4600hp and it's still not enough to survive their attacks with Abyssus. Is it will be enought to have at least 5600hp?(with kaom)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info