[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

I'm afk boys, go through these very valuable pages of experiences and advice.

Much wow
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
cdchi1 wrote:
This looks like a really awesome build, I respecced an old Lvl 96 ranger in Standard and equipped it with following gear with the balanced wise oak (took about 10 divines). I don't have any adequate steel rings atm, but I don't need resists on my gloves so hopefully can craft an awesome paid of gripped gloves at some stage. Same goes for my ammy but that seems pretty good for now.

Spoiler

Anyway I got straight into it and breezed thru Lvl 15 maps.

But then I tried a T16 Hydra map with a few mods (Temp chains unfortunately). While I managed to defeat the boss she did one-shot me three time. My life is around 6.5K atm. I had a basalt flask going to further reduce phys damage.

Is this just a matter of having to get more DPS to get the boss down quicker? Obviously need a bit of work on my damage...still need to get a +2 barrage abyssus for example. Or are there a few other tips I can use other than the ones that were in the guide.

Abyssus needs to be 40% get a non leg, they're super cheap. Rings both need replacing very badly which will shuffle your res around a bit but will be so worth it. You're standard so lots of options :)

And yes tc hydra is aids if you're not dealing high damage and comfortable with the build yet

Yer my rings suck :-( I've been trying to chaos spam decent steel rings (I have a tonne of chaos), but no luck. Don't really want to stump up exalts for ideal rings when I already have the wise oak balanced, but I guess I might be forced too.
does this build requires any tweaks for HC ?
"
korzon3k wrote:
does this build requires any tweaks for HC ?

Please go through the pages

Question has been aske many times
Quick question:

What's the reason for not using Phys to lightning gem?

I figured must be because the extra elemental dmg for doomfletch is calculated on the remaining phys after conversion rather than before conversion, but I noted in the tree that the Winter Spirit node converts some phys to cold, which I thought would have same effect so maybe not the correct reason?
ok im rdy to try this build. But i have few question.
1. im not like to play with abysus which one should i take rat's nest or starkkonja?
2. prefer lighting arrow what setup of gems should i use?
3. Yriel's Fostering Exquisite Leather would be great armor for ts or la? or should i have barrage in?
4 sorry for my broken english :d
Nice vanity build, your gear is almost mirror level, no where near what the average player will ever acquire.

The build write up and presentation is top notch. some nice explanations and sample gear included

But, even though this is mainly a gear showcase, the build guide is solid and does highlight a very nice build, although the average player should not expect to do shaper or guardians with this build without alot of practice. Average gear in this build is nowehere near the power showcased. Going inquistor is probably more realistic if you dont have 5 ex+ to throw at the build

Every piece of gear is important in this build and the sum of the parts is really what makes this build a great performer.
Lab is 0 fun. Free the ascension points from lab
5ex+, i wouldn't start with it unless u gonna go for 2x 5 link without abyssus and kaom, but then u miss like half of the potential, still u can run yellow maps just fine.

Ok so is there a point when i won't get 1 shoted? Tryed to facetank Vault boss and got 1 shoted by his slam and the mods wasn't rly crazy, im at 6.149 life atm so it isn't that low. Guess we need to dodge a lot with Abyssus equiped or is there a certain threshold we need to reach to facetank.
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
huntsmon wrote:
could someone explain to me how this build leech mana?
ive seen in the FAQ a sentence about linos eye jewel but i couldnt understand what is does it have to do with leeching mana.

thanks,

Claw noooooooooooooooodes

Sorry I'm drunk ;)

i have no idea what this means =[[[[
"
huntsmon wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
huntsmon wrote:
could someone explain to me how this build leech mana?
ive seen in the FAQ a sentence about linos eye jewel but i couldnt understand what is does it have to do with leeching mana.

thanks,

Claw noooooooooooooooodes

Sorry I'm drunk ;)

i have no idea what this means =[[[[

Dude

Dude the faq

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info