[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

"
Jakkt wrote:
From what I understand, Doomfletch Prism utilizes ALL elements, where as Doomfletch only utilizes ONE element. Read the final stat carefully. 110% as Extra Damage of AN element. Whereas Prism says ALL elements.

"
xReaperrx wrote:
Prism has more dps because its ALL elements, also you could turn your royal bow into a prism one by buying the propechy and killing vaal in act 2. cheaper than buying one :)

Indeed ! Thank you guys, missed that one detail.

I'll probably buy that prophecy indeed, saving a couple Chaos Orbs, thanks :p
Very interesting build indeed! Any ideas how it could be modified to give some additional defensive layers? Can't wait to try this in HC, but just stacking some life along with acro doesn't look very safe for red maps tbh (also, I can't afford a Kaom's Heart yet).

Lightning Coil could be used to mitigate some phys dmg, but missing out on that Belly would really hurt our overall lifepool.

I guess we could get some block with a Rearguard quiver and a Rumi's, but that wouldn't be very efficient since we're going acro.

How could we make this build tankier without sacrificing too much dps?
Accidental post sorry.
Last edited by bitbite11 on Aug 19, 2017, 7:26:51 AM
I'm abit lost on the ascendancy part ... which ones should I be going for?
I've made a few upgrades and I'm wondering what should I get next. I'm also tryin to get the +2 enchant on my helm. Debating if I should get the +2 on the Abyssus I don't use, or use it on my Rat's Nest
currently.

Is it viable to run Abyssus with only ToH? I have a belly instead of Kaoms since Kaom's is a bit out of reach for me price wise.
"
Hayrich wrote:
I'm abit lost on the ascendancy part ... which ones should I be going for?

in the faq
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Jellybee85 wrote:
I've made a few upgrades and I'm wondering what should I get next. I'm also tryin to get the +2 enchant on my helm. Debating if I should get the +2 on the Abyssus I don't use, or use it on my Rat's Nest
currently.

Is it viable to run Abyssus with only ToH? I have a belly instead of Kaoms since Kaom's is a bit out of reach for me price wise.

i think belly/abyssus you'll be too squish - abysuss/kaoms go hand in hand IMO. check budget gear recommendations, you could try that flat phys chest or even use deidbell for mroe flat phys on helm, or rats nest. lots of options. do waht feels right for you. if you feel to squish, then get more life or dont run abyssus. But ToH is a graet start. do cwdt/immcall/inc dur as well. if you get abyssus, make sure its 40% and not any higher, every 1% matters to us
Last edited by Ahfack on Aug 19, 2017, 9:04:49 AM
My current gear so far ... getting a dyin sun next I guess. Was lucky with the head enchant got a 40% increased Warchief totem and swaped for the +2 barrage. What to get next what u think its way more important :) /// BTW does the Enlighten gem has to be lvl 4 ?

Spoiler
Last edited by ScorpG on Aug 19, 2017, 10:20:43 AM
lol yolo vaald this thing, randomly made it into an upgrade. fair enough I guess

"
ScorpG wrote:
My current gear so far ... getting a dyin sun next I guess. Was lucky with the head enchant got a 40% increased Warchief totem and swaped for the +2 barrage. What to get next what u think its way more important :) /// BTW does the Enlighten gem has to be lvl 4 ?

Spoiler

no it does't have to be lvl 4 I just always level them and vaal them so I have a few on standard, so I use them :)

next get dying sun for sure, then after you have your flasks in place, do whatever it takes to balance your wise oak all res same value with all flasks up. You might have to do some re-gearing, but that will be the next big step

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info