[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

"
noxilence1 wrote:

This is what i have gatherd just level'd to 90 had a blast bosses are no problem in maps

gona try to do guardians soon se how it goes.

all of that gear is legit! great work collecting, I don't think you'll have any issues on guardians as long as the map mods are fuckable. As you do guardians and progress then try harder ones as you go and feel more comfortable :) GL!

Please keep us updated on how it goes!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Aug 17, 2017, 10:14:55 PM
Got one-shotted on a T10 by a random crit blue mob (NO Abyssus equipped). I can buy Kaom's or go back to Lightning Coil, but I've actually considered The Brass Dome (no life, but massive armor and crits deal no bonus damage) and dropping Acrobatics for Iron Reflexes. Elemental really isn't a problem at capped resists, but this path would make Pathfinder with The Wise Oak... strange.

One shots are the only thing that get me, and they're very random. Kaom's means I'll have to swap gems before bosses, which is fine, I guess. You don't run CWDT in your build, so I don't know how you deal with it. I have 5400 HP, so it looks like a one shot now might still kill me later if the hit is big enough. Other than these fringe cases, I can run most maps, but the thought of doing bosses on most T15+ is scary. I'm about to respec to Pathfinder now. I won't have as much damage as most here, but I have the funding to try and balance for Wise Oak. Will my final respec just allow me to DPS everything and tank physical with Kaom+Abyssus once I get Taste of Hate?

The math I've done makes me skeptical, but it looks like you obliterate pretty much anything before ToH could ever wear off and leave you vulnerable.

I think this build is pretty amazing. I have always loved bow builds. I enjoy how you are able to constantly upgrade your character to make it stronger and stronger.

My luck this league has been really bad so I've been struggling on gear. It was easy to find a corrupt 6l for barrage and I managed to 5l my doomfletch for AOE clear.

My damage has been pretty decent but I've only tested up to t11 (started running shaped racecourse). The biggest problem I have is survivability and I can only imagine how much harder it will be with abyssus.

The most annoying part is when you try to upgrade your gear you end up screwing over your wise oak flask res and have to end up trying to fix it haha which is fun, but can be very time consuming.

I would like some help on what items/upgrades I should priorities. I know I need kaoms, abyssus with +2 barrage, boots/gloves enchant, better jewelery, dying sun, toh, and lioneye jewel. The question in which order do I get those? or what's the most cost efficient upgrades?
"

I think this build is pretty amazing. I have always loved bow builds. I enjoy how you are able to constantly upgrade your character to make it stronger and stronger.

My luck this league has been really bad so I've been struggling on gear. It was easy to find a corrupt 6l for barrage and I managed to 5l my doomfletch for AOE clear.

My damage has been pretty decent but I've only tested up to t11 (started running shaped racecourse). The biggest problem I have is survivability and I can only imagine how much harder it will be with abyssus.

The most annoying part is when you try to upgrade your gear you end up screwing over your wise oak flask res and have to end up trying to fix it haha which is fun, but can be very time consuming.

I would like some help on what items/upgrades I should priorities. I know I need kaoms, abyssus with +2 barrage, boots/gloves enchant, better jewelery, dying sun, toh, and lioneye jewel. The question in which order do I get those? or what's the most cost efficient upgrades?

Gonna just copy and past basically from the page before this one, cuz 99% of it pertains to you too. Seems to be a common issue, might add to FAQ tomorrow (bout to goto bed)

Use projectile weakness/blasphemy/hatred on bosses

0- ----->TASTE OF HATE<---------
1- drillneck +1 arrow (2 of them would be ideal, at least 1 for barrage and regular for clearing skill)
2- Kaoms + abyssus - you really need more life
3- 6l drillneck for barrage (if you only get +1 drillneck, put it on your barrage for sure)
4- steel rings
5- new boots to help balance res - your current boots barely have any res on them
6- new rustic belt to help balance res
7- 10 pen on boots if possible, do some lab maybe? farm there? very profitable
8- 2 barrage abyssus
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Aug 17, 2017, 11:58:04 PM
"
Eninya wrote:
Got one-shotted on a T10 by a random crit blue mob (NO Abyssus equipped). I can buy Kaom's or go back to Lightning Coil, but I've actually considered The Brass Dome (no life, but massive armor and crits deal no bonus damage) and dropping Acrobatics for Iron Reflexes. Elemental really isn't a problem at capped resists, but this path would make Pathfinder with The Wise Oak... strange.

One shots are the only thing that get me, and they're very random. Kaom's means I'll have to swap gems before bosses, which is fine, I guess. You don't run CWDT in your build, so I don't know how you deal with it. I have 5400 HP, so it looks like a one shot now might still kill me later if the hit is big enough. Other than these fringe cases, I can run most maps, but the thought of doing bosses on most T15+ is scary. I'm about to respec to Pathfinder now. I won't have as much damage as most here, but I have the funding to try and balance for Wise Oak. Will my final respec just allow me to DPS everything and tank physical with Kaom+Abyssus once I get Taste of Hate?

The math I've done makes me skeptical, but it looks like you obliterate pretty much anything before ToH could ever wear off and leave you vulnerable.

For mapping we can use CWDT - IC - ID in our helm, he swaps to a 4B helm for hard bosses (its not necessary just gives more damage, i killed everything fine without that setup).

I wouldn't go brass dome. Kaoms gives us so much life, and who cares about armour, armour sucks. And it definitely wont save you against big hits (the crit thing might). The saving grace for the build is Pathfinders 100% flask uptime to avoid dying. You much rather want the 1.3k+ life kaoms gives you than shaving off an additional 560~ damage each physical hit (if you don't know how armour actually works, it can only block 10% of your armours value as damage, making it worthless against massive hits, and okay against a bunch of small ones).

In high tier maps the mobs never even see me, I shoot one TS and the whole screen shatters with HoI and some of the next screen does as well.
Last edited by bitbite11 on Aug 18, 2017, 12:05:29 AM
hey man, have u ever considered using skyforth and replace abyssus with a rare helm instead ? then replace crit strikes with chance to bleed.

able to run blasphemy proj weakness and 2 more auras. it also solves power charge generation issue and need not to worry about extra physical damage taken. Not sure how the skyforth stun works tho, stun based on life might be better than mana here, never owned one.

would like your thoughts on this
Last edited by hyfred on Aug 18, 2017, 12:35:31 AM
Huzzah! I managed this with only a single ring, but I had to Scour and reroll my boots for the minimum Cold resist to make this work. However, the ring in question has no life or physical, sporting only 34% WED. It should be easy to replace later, though. Also got Kaom's and switched to Pathfinder, but I haven't had tested it a lot. Currently leveling all of my 20Q gems.

Dying Sun is still into the distant future, so this build is largely complete.

I miss Raider's autopilot movement speed bonuses with Phasing, but Pathfinder seems much more reliable to keep unique flasks up.
Last edited by Eninya on Aug 18, 2017, 2:52:16 AM
if i use ice shot, for a curse on hit setup, should i use assassin mark or frostbite? i feel like frostbite would be better but im afraid i might not have enought crit without assassin mark.

Looking for a better neck with multi/accuracy. Currently Wise Oak capped with these current items.
Last edited by Peachcakelolz on Aug 18, 2017, 3:04:51 AM
double post.
Last edited by Peachcakelolz on Aug 18, 2017, 3:04:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info