[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

"
arcadiyan wrote:
Im new and got a question , in the tree theres taken a skill Soul Raker (buffing claw damage) is it actually in the build ?

Yes, using Lioneyes Fall jewel.
"
Ahfack wrote:

Great cheap leveling chest for us! Great flat phys, crit, elemental damage, some life, some all attributes, already comes 6socketed, and the recipe to get it is hilarious:

Vendor a whole inventory of unique rings lmao

well that's actually not that bad
"
phx wrote:
"
arcadiyan wrote:
Im new and got a question , in the tree theres taken a skill Soul Raker (buffing claw damage) is it actually in the build ?

So thats the right tree ?
"
arcadiyan wrote:
"
phx wrote:
"
arcadiyan wrote:

So thats the right tree ?
yep
my accuracy is starting to getting lower, right now at 90%, i'm with 3k accuracy, should i invest in passives to increase it or 90 is still fine?
Kinda newb so please explain to me like i'm 5.

I don't really understand the point of cold conversion for the nodes and the watcher jewel.
Doomfletcher's strength lies in the fact that it gains 100-110% elemental damage of each element. So by converting ur physical to cold, wouldn't you be losing damage?
"
FlechingKing wrote:

I don't really understand the point of cold conversion for the nodes and the watcher jewel.
Doomfletcher's strength lies in the fact that it gains 100-110% elemental damage of each element. So by converting ur physical to cold, wouldn't you be losing damage?
yea lol i said that too but some1 explained that's not exaclty how its calculated, there are priorities so u wont loose dmg
"
FlechingKing wrote:

We invest in phys added and flat so hard that this nodes give us almost same as ele damage + penetration, you can test it in Path of Building (I'm talking about Winter Spirit vs Forces of Nature).
Last edited by phx on Mar 12, 2018, 3:20:24 AM
Does going Deadeye instead of pathfinder change the tree much? I'm having a hard time getting help with this because I'm too slow to do my own theorycrafting and need guides like this to steer my toons.
^
same tree with deadeye

I'm actually testing it right now if you have any question @JeanLaMatraque

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info