[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

u should get a +ias gloves also u need at least 3 nice jewels to help increase that damage.. u ill get a nice boost.. don't forget there is 3 missing claw nodes u didn't got yet

i did some upgrades to your build and achieved 1.2kk barrage dmg

take a look https://pastebin.com/hQ4mrHJu
Last edited by willianvon on Mar 9, 2018, 1:38:24 AM
"
DINAMOCOHETE wrote:
Hey, currently running this build in bestiary and i feel like my damage is a bit low, here is where im currently at https://pastebin.com/fSyVxX5p , if someone could tell me what im missing i would really appreciate it

You dont use your main damage - even out the resistances

11 fire
-14 cold
65 light

with bottles up you can not be even, impossible

with wise oak and taste of hate you should have something like:

70 fire
10 cold
70 light

you need 60 more fire and 60 more light rest in order to profit from wise oak ... thats why wise oak should only be used if you a) dont own dying sun and taste of hate with all equal resistances b) having both with 60 more light res than fire and cold

other than that, you have more dmg than i do and i run up to T9 maps instant killing everything (didnt run higher as i didnt get one yet) ... so idk if you just cant play your build, or are too slow with bottle uses
Just got tailwind on my deadeye - FeelsGoodMan
Last edited by phx on Mar 9, 2018, 4:52:01 PM
Any advice on how to modify the skill tree if you can't afford the Lioneye's fall jewel? I can't really find an alternative, especially for the mana leech that is very much needed at the moment.
"
T__B wrote:
Any advice on how to modify the skill tree if you can't afford the Lioneye's fall jewel? I can't really find an alternative, especially for the mana leech that is very much needed at the moment.

🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
First of all.. Thanks for the guide, really enjoying it Ahfack. Few questions I wanted to ask you ...

Level 89 at the moment, feels like a nice build...

Needing some help with where to go with my next 3-6 points on the tree...

Do I take the further 3 life leach nodes to get vitality void? Is it needed for end game content?

OR

Do I take the 3 points to get winter spirit... (I know I should probably go both..then another jewel at bottom of tree if I cba to level to 99/100)

With some re-arranging I've got the wise oak working perfectly with the flasks. Which is good...

We don't need anti-freeze with the build? Or Any HP potion then? Only just equipped wise oak, so not played much without an instant recovery flask.

Also should I be putting on Abyssus? I know I need to get Watchers Eye jewel and replace one of mine with it...To get slight upgrade.. See your PoB with so much dmg, and when I use it...it's like I barely get close to yours or others with similar builds.. (I know I gotta 20/20 my gems etc..Just slowly doing that)

Also couldn't see where we do fire damage...But use the Kaoms chest (sorry if nooby q)

Anything else you can suggest from looking at my character?

Any help/advice would be great. Sorry for wall of text, but wasn't sure how often you reply, so thought I'd try and ask it all at once, and set my mind/questions at ease haha
Last edited by veXdz on Mar 10, 2018, 3:55:09 PM
"
veXdz wrote:
First of all.. Thanks for the guide, really enjoying it Ahfack. Few questions I wanted to ask you ...

Do I take the further 3 life leach nodes to get vitality void? Is it needed for end game content?

OR

Do I take the 3 points to get winter spirit... (I know I should probably go both..then another jewel at bottom of tree if I cba to level to 99/100)

With some re-arranging I've got the wise oak working perfectly with the flasks. Which is good...

We don't need anti-freeze with the build? Or Any HP potion then? Only just equipped wise oak, so not played much without an instant recovery flask.

Also should I be putting on Abyssus? I know I need to get Watchers Eye jewel and replace one of mine with it...To get slight upgrade.. See your PoB with so much dmg, and when I use it...it's like I barely get close to yours or others with similar builds.. (I know I gotta 20/20 my gems etc..Just slowly doing that)

Also couldn't see where we do fire damage...But use the Kaoms chest (sorry if nooby q)

Any help/advice would be great. Sorry for wall of text, but wasn't sure how often you reply, so thought I'd try and ask it all at once, and set my mind/questions at ease haha

1. Damage is going to be hard to calculate, as PoB has fucked up the most important mod of doomfletch:

If you ever see somethign in RED it means it's an unknown property. When I load my old PoB it loads up, but I make/import new pob's and it doesn't. I don't know why it's doing this, but it started in 3.2

2. I show you with 6.5k life that's pretty good, it's really the sweet spot, yeah i show your res's all balanced - very good!

3. Ditch Forces of Nature and pick up winter spirit and start working towards vitality void. Forces of Nature is only 2% dmg increase per point and winter spirit is 3.5% per point. Much better use of your points.

4. correct, don't need anti freeze/chill/ignite/shocko because we're pathfinder. if we have flasks up we're immune to all elemental ailments!

5. yeah 20/20 gems

6. we do elemental damage of all elements because of doomfletch. x% of physical damage as EACH element, meaning all 3 elements.

7. yes grab an abyssus with a 40% phys dmg taken roll for shaper or other bosses that dealy mostly elemental dmg. Starks is really good too tho. I would actually recommend using a 2s lightpoacher with a couple good abyss jewels with flat phys/life/ias or something on them, that's what I use sometimes with my clearing skill enchant and it's very nice.

🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
veXdz wrote:

OR

1. Damage is going to be hard to calculate, as PoB has fucked up the most important mod of doomfletch:

If you ever see somethign in RED it means it's an unknown property. When I load my old PoB it loads up, but I make/import new pob's and it doesn't. I don't know why it's doing this, but it started in 3.2

2. I show you with 6.5k life that's pretty good, it's really the sweet spot, yeah i show your res's all balanced - very good!

3. Ditch Forces of Nature and pick up winter spirit and start working towards vitality void. Forces of Nature is only 2% dmg increase per point and winter spirit is 3.5% per point. Much better use of your points.

4. correct, don't need anti freeze/chill/ignite/shocko because we're pathfinder. if we have flasks up we're immune to all elemental ailments!

5. yeah 20/20 gems

6. we do elemental damage of all elements because of doomfletch. x% of physical damage as EACH element, meaning all 3 elements.

7. yes grab an abyssus with a 40% phys dmg taken roll for shaper or other bosses that dealy mostly elemental dmg. Starks is really good too tho. I would actually recommend using a 2s lightpoacher with a couple good abyss jewels with flat phys/life/ias or something on them, that's what I use sometimes with my clearing skill enchant and it's very nice.

Perfect mate, thank you very much for taking the time to answer my questions..Will get the Abyssus...and also see about getting that helm too (Lightpoacher)...If i get one with 12% all res, then I can replace a steel ring, and wise oak still works out.

Will post you some progress once I fill out the rest of the atlas and pick up watchers eye with crit, get vitality void and another jewel slot.

Peace bro
"
Ahfack wrote:

1. Damage is going to be hard to calculate, as PoB has fucked up the most important mod of doomfletch

To fix it up you need to add new doomfletch to your pob and copypaste red lined text. It is not POBs failure, just PoE has these lines updated and PoB still hasn't done them. I already posted a bugreport like week ago.
UPDATE: fixed in next update https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/issues/884

And a question: need some help with my char. I understand I will not reach 10mil shaper deeps on temp league, but anyway I need some help.
My current state is 4.2k hp, ~280k shaper deeps and ~1 ex in pocket. My pastebin is here https://pastebin.com/imzDE1P2. What do I do next?
Last edited by phx on Mar 11, 2018, 4:56:28 AM
I am playing this build in std since I accumulated my gear over a few leagues. I just balanced out wise oak and have 2-3 ex left, but I am not sure what to spend them on first. I am guessing I can get a lot of damage in the jewlerey slots, but those are pretty epensive on standart. Any tips what I should upgrade next?

Spoiler
Last edited by IronCrown on Mar 11, 2018, 1:18:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info