[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

"
IronCrown wrote:
I am playing this build in std since I accumulated my gear over a few leagues. I just balanced out wise oak and have 2-3 ex left, but I am not sure what to spend them on first. I am guessing I can get a lot of damage in the jewlerey slots, but those are pretty epensive on standart. Any tips what I should upgrade next?

Spoiler

get a different abyssus with 40% phys dmg taken. every % matters. quality all your gear. replace glyph coil with another steel. You might just try to find one with t1phys/wed or life on it, clean it and multi mod it. run some lab on your boots and gett 10pen or ias/leech
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
phx wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:

1. Damage is going to be hard to calculate, as PoB has fucked up the most important mod of doomfletch

To fix it up you need to add new doomfletch to your pob and copypaste red lined text. It is not POBs failure, just PoE has these lines updated and PoB still hasn't done them. I already posted a bugreport like week ago.
UPDATE: fixed in next update https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/issues/884

And a question: need some help with my char. I understand I will not reach 10mil shaper deeps on temp league, but anyway I need some help.
My current state is 4.2k hp, ~280k shaper deeps and ~1 ex in pocket. My pastebin is here https://pastebin.com/imzDE1P2. What do I do next?

omg where do I start :D

If you don't use abyssus use lightpoacher helm, next choice starks
different chest ofc with more life :D belly or elder rare or something!
steel rings
steel rings
steel rings
steel rings
steel rings
steel rings
steel rings
steel rings
ur ammy is okay, good flat phys at least
no enchant on boots, 10pen ideal or 16ias/leech/stun
maybe ditch arrow dancing. I don't use it
point blank for sure

lots of work to be done!
"
Ahfack wrote:

get a different abyssus with 40% phys dmg taken. every % matters. quality all your gear. replace glyph coil with another steel. You might just try to find one with t1phys/wed or life on it, clean it and multi mod it. run some lab on your boots and gett 10pen or ias/leech

Do you mean with "clean it", blocking prefixes and scouring it than multimodding? If yes is that worth it on a ring, I only have a 2-3ex budget on ?

Great cheap leveling chest for us! Great flat phys, crit, elemental damage, some life, some all attributes, already comes 6socketed, and the recipe to get it is hilarious:

Vendor a whole inventory of unique rings lmao
playing this build in hc, with more defense (6k life, no abyssus)

and saving currency for kaoms hearth, but, how do you think work the new chest on this char?

with 80 max res, its better then the actual queen of the forest?
"
giggig92 wrote:
playing this build in hc, with more defense (6k life, no abyssus)

and saving currency for kaoms hearth, but, how do you think work the new chest on this char?

with 80 max res, its better then the actual queen of the forest?

Chest is great for HC because -max map mods can't effect you. But on the other hand, you can't get above 80% max res either even with flasks, so it's a bit give and take.

For endgame HC i'd still recommend a kaom's though.
Last edited by Ahfack on Mar 11, 2018, 4:38:15 PM
"
Ahfack wrote:
If you don't use abyssus use lightpoacher helm, next choice starks
different chest ofc with more life :D belly or elder rare or something!
steel rings
no enchant on boots, 10pen ideal or 16ias/leech/stun
point blank for sure

lots of work to be done!

Have abyssus, but its 42% and not enchanted yet. I'm now reselling it for 40% and will run lab for enchant next. About good steel rings - I haven't found any good on poe.trade this league.
So first I'm changing my abyssus, then getting 5l belly?
Just a quick levelling review of the build.

Got to level 80 on the build and it wasn't the easiest levelling experience but as long as you have some experience of levelling characters its not too bad but for a newbie I think you'll have issues.

Made it work with goldrim and a tabula rasa and since lioneyes jew was so expensive didn't go down that route but did balance my elemental resist for wise oak. Didn't go vaal pact either as it didn't suit my playing style

Once i got my 5 linked doomfletch prism everything has been pretty smooth for both boss and
mobs for the moment. ( doing low tier maps ).

This isn't a bad build but it might just be that bow builds just aren't as good as others but since this league was a 'hunting' league, i thought the bow build would be a good fit the theme. If you want a quick mapper then this is def a good choice even though if you want to follow the guide perfectly then its going to cost you an insane amount of currency.

I went for deadeye instead for the extra arrow and tailwind.

This is my equipment
Last edited by ninedeadeyes on Mar 11, 2018, 5:03:56 PM
Im new and got a question , in the tree theres taken a skill Soul Raker (buffing claw damage) is it actually in the build ?
Hello hello

I really want to try a bow build with tornado shot, I have a question :

Do you think it's possible to get to T15 maps with 5ex budget build ?

Thanks !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info