[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

I'm going to be starting my second char this week as a ranger since I've farmed some currency on my starter.

With this current set up would I be better off as deadeye/raider or decent enough to go pathfinder and not look back?

5L Prism (Tornado Shot Setup)
6L Rare Chest w/ life/resist rolls (Barrage Setup)
Rare jewelry with phys dmg/life/resists
Abyssus (no enchant but I could buy a +2 tornado shot Stark or Abyssus with my remaining funds)
Rare Gloves w/ att speed/life/resists
Rare Boots w/ life/resists
Rare Belt w/ life/resists
Lioneye's Fall
+1 Drillneck

I've got about 2ex left to tighten up spots if needed and I still need to get all unique flasks / jewels.

Thanks for the guide really enjoying this build, any tips on large increases on what I currently have would be great. I am sitting around 90k with my barrage and 60k with tornado. I know some better gems but could that really makeup for 900k i am short?

the character with this build is Nighttmares LVL 83 pathfinder
"
FlechingKing wrote:
"
exxidus wrote:
"
FlechingKing wrote:
Kinda newb so please explain to me like i'm 5.

I don't really understand the point of cold conversion for the nodes and the watcher jewel.
Doomfletcher's strength lies in the fact that it gains 100-110% elemental damage of each element. So by converting ur physical to cold, wouldn't you be losing damage?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1940495/page/274

My first post - Explanation about how conversion works with numbers

Awesome really helps me understand it.

Anyone got any suggestions on the best way to balance wise oak without HoT and Sun?
Thinking jewels might be my best bet right now but still kinda hard.

balance the best you can with equip and enchants - then the rest with either buying an equip piece with exactly what is left (lucky chance) or jewels (min 12 to one res)
"
FlechingKing wrote:
"
exxidus wrote:
"
FlechingKing wrote:
Kinda newb so please explain to me like i'm 5.

I don't really understand the point of cold conversion for the nodes and the watcher jewel.
Doomfletcher's strength lies in the fact that it gains 100-110% elemental damage of each element. So by converting ur physical to cold, wouldn't you be losing damage?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1940495/page/274

My first post - Explanation about how conversion works with numbers

Awesome really helps me understand it.

Anyone got any suggestions on the best way to balance wise oak without HoT and Sun?
Thinking jewels might be my best bet right now but still kinda hard.

balance the best you can with equip and enchants - then the rest with either buying an equip piece with exactly what is left (lucky chance) or jewels (min 12 to one res)
Are there any Unique gloves that pair well with an Abyssus or Lightpoacher setup?
I have Tombfist and Oskarm i can potentially use.
First of all, thank you for the guide, I'm really enjoying the buid atm.

My question is: I currently have 2EX to spend, in the following char https://pastebin.com/ubqKmtgF

What can I do to improve with these 2EX?
what best map to add shaped orb lv 1?
Hi,

Ive got some problems with my defense. should i buy belly of the beast or a chest with physical to fire?

I´ve got rats nest and queen of the forest and 3.300 life at lvl 81. and my dps sucks too ive got 6023 tooltip dps for lightning arrow. any tips?

you can look at my gear on my profile page.

Can i get more defense and dps with another build. because the build is really expensive. i dont know if im doing something wtong.
Last edited by axt7effekt on Mar 13, 2018, 1:26:44 AM
"
axt7effekt wrote:
Hi,

Ive got some problems with my defense. should i buy belly of the beast or a chest with physical to fire?

I´ve got rats nest and queen of the forest and 3.300 life at lvl 81. and my dps sucks too ive got 6023 tooltip dps for lightning arrow. any tips?

you can look at my gear on my profile page.

Can i get more defense and dps with another build. because the build is really expensive. i dont know if im doing something wtong.

1) Tooltip dps doesn't work for doomfletch prism and drillneck passive. You need to import your char to path of building and check there.

2) You don't have life on rings, amulet, jewels and boots.

3) Yes, you always can get more with other build, just need to find the one you wish to do.
Hello

I just started mapping, it's okay but my single target damage with barrage is really bad.
What is the first thing I should buy ?

Spoiler

Thanks !
Last edited by Shinro28 on Mar 13, 2018, 9:22:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info