Act 10 Kitava fight is absolutely stupid

"
k1rage wrote:
Fun Fact the Kitava fight is Identical to the Old Iron King fight from dark souls 2
Err... not really? That's like saying a character that is about to fight Hillock at level 1 is identical one with a 5-6 linked skill setup.
"
VolcanoElixir wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
Fun Fact the Kitava fight is Identical to the Old Iron King fight from dark souls 2
Err... not really? That's like saying a character that is about to fight Hillock at level 1 is identical one with a 5-6 linked skill setup.

the two bosses are the same not the Characters fighting them lol
I dont see any any key!
That's what I'm saying. Iron King is a level 1 scrub compared to Kitava if they're supposed to be "the same".
"
VolcanoElixir wrote:
That's what I'm saying. Iron King is a level 1 scrub compared to Kitava if they're supposed to be "the same".

my comment wasent based on difficulty....

its just they use the exact same moves and such

its as if GGG directly lifted it from DS2
I dont see any any key!
Iron King doesn't have nearly the moveset Kitava does though, is what I keep trying to say. All he does is try to hit you with his fists or use a flame thrower, which doesn't even cover the ground.
Last edited by VolcanoElixir on Aug 21, 2017, 2:39:29 PM
"
VolcanoElixir wrote:
Iron King doesn't have nearly the moveset Kitava does though, is what I keep trying to say. All he does is try to hit you with his fists or use a flame thrower, which doesn't even cover the ground.

seems like the same fight to me

the differences are pretty minor aside from the add Phase
I dont see any any key!
My firnd killed it yesterday and has one thing:

1. You kill him, drop is there but animation starts and char goes to new location.
2. If You dont have portal You need to run by 3 locations to take loot.
"
VolcanoElixir wrote:

Yeah, I can see where your both coming from.
I think the point is that Kitava, like the Iron King, is a boring slog of a fight.
It has the same kind of setup, and it plays out largely the same.

And for a final boss fight, it's a special kind of crap.
"
YohSL wrote:
"
VolcanoElixir wrote:

Yeah, I can see where your both coming from.
I think the point is that Kitava, like the Iron King, is a boring slog of a fight.
It has the same kind of setup, and it plays out largely the same.

And for a final boss fight, it's a special kind of crap.
I agree, this boss is too bullet spongy.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Just did the Kitava fight. That thing is the biggest joke I have ever seen. GGG you just stopped trying. It's utterly pathetic in every way. You should be ashamed of yourselves for producing that big a pile of steaming shit. Will not see another dime from me until you get you heads out of your ass.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info