Frequent and consistent lag spikes

"
Dantedante673 wrote:
Died something like 6 times today, from my worst enemy - lag spike. Game freezes, nvm predictive or lockstep, then I'm dead. Rubber band happens as well. Lvl 91 - I don't think I will EVER reach 92 with that issue. Lagging even in HO, same spikes even there, within regular intervals. Empty HO. How it can be.

POE becomes unplayable, just no sense to waste a time this way. Maybe less fireworks around and more performance and optimisation improvement...nvm DirectX 9 or 11, nvm graphic settings...regular lag spike anyway. On cable 10 MB internet connection :D Just my 5 cents, cheers.

And if you want help, then read the stickies and post the information that you are required to in your OWN THREAD and we can take a look. Otherwise, no one is going to be able to help and you'll continue to have your issue.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
I would like to add my name to the seemingly endless list of players who have problems with lag spikes. As probably with most of the problem does not lie on my computer or network. POE is the only game where I have such problems. I will not buy MTX anymore until this issue has been resolved, at least for me.
Same here. Every time I enter the Spider Forest or Phantasmagoria Arena, it just freezes and I'm dead.
So I'm skipping these bosses, but it happens when some beyond bosses spawn too.
Pls GGG help. =P
adding my name to the long list of players affected by this. won't be buying anything else till this is fixed..
Adding my name, I wont buy more MTX and possibly will stop playing this game
Ditto

I had been getting consistent lag spikes in the game, on screen freezes where my latency seemingly spikes and return back to normal after a 10-15 second delay. I checked my connections often and it only seems PoE has been affect.

Of course my connectivity, firewall and made alot of exceptions. It's getting to a point i can't run t16 maps without risking deaths (i.e. uber atziri, shaper). Never had problems prior 3.0 patch.
I have same issues after Oriath patch. Lag spikes in EU are some joke. I won't buy any new supporter packs, because of those lag spikes. Fix your game, GGG.

Have lag spikes as well :(
Also have lag spikes... First time I have an issue with PoE.
Like so many other poor sods I have constant problems with lag spikes. If fact I took a break the entire month of November and played Grim Dawn which is one hell of a game. NO LAG SPIKES.

Of course POE and Grim Dawn are two different types of games but still Grim Dawn has zero zip nada problems being played.

I will wait for one week after the expansion and I will play. If the constant lag spikes hit again I'm just done with this game.

Yes it is a wonderful game in many ways the best out there. I've bought several hundred bucks worth of stash tabs and armor.

Instead of just quitting the game I will check back in every three months.

ps I am NOT holding my breath.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info