Frequent and consistent lag spikes

"
Don't be like the many, those who don't attempt to help themselves.

Run this test and post your results in your own thread.

Or be like the many and assume it's on GGG's end and keep hoping it goes away. Up to you. :)

Could you please show us some individual threads with similar issues who got [solved] or [Fixed] tag then ? :)

Reading these forums for years now, i would be happy to look at your solved individual thread' list.

For now these are 2 cases :

- Bump a popular issue thread => Get ignored or worst, get crusaded by some naysayers talking BS.
- Create ur own individual thread => Post MTR dxdiag and specs : Answers you get : contact your ISP or update drivers (already done for 90% of the people posting here btw).

But i hope your list will make me wrong
Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
"
MisterER wrote:
Could you please show us some individual threads with similar issues who got [solved] or [Fixed] tag then ? :)

The Tech Support forum staff and volunteers don't do that. It's up to the individuals who create posts to update their threads, and in pretty much every single case they don't bother when something has been resolved or the cause of a problem identified.

"
MisterER wrote:
Reading these forums for years now, i would be happy to look at your solved individual thread' list.

"I've been complaining and dumping on these forums for years now." FTFW

And the proof is all over your forum post history.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
just adding my name to the long list of players affected by this. won't be buying anything el;se till this is fixed and will probably give it till the end of the month before giving up on the game completely.
"
The Tech Support forum staff and volunteers don't do that. It's up to the individuals who create posts to update their threads, and in pretty much every single case they don't bother when something has been resolved or the cause of a problem identified.

I was not talking to a volunteer, neither to a staff member. :)
I also was not talkng to you. :)

"

Yeah cause problems lasts for years now ;). problem ? =)
Remember when you called me the "broken record" ? Why are you acting alike then ? All you do now against me, is attacking me with the same point, please ... xD. And the proof is all over my forum post history.
You should not suggest people to watch my post history, cause since they're clever than you they will notice that some huge problems lasts for a long time ;).
But still, you think people will check each time you'd suggest it ? xDD. You lack some modesty, but its not a new :).

You forgot (but thats normal for a broken record like you, hard to do 2 things at the same time) my original point, i was just trying to get a proof (something you like apparently) that if all these people who get the same problem here would have get it fixed if they would have created their own thread. I was just not sure about this

Spoiler
"
- Bump a popular issue thread => Get ignored or worst, get crusaded by some naysayers talking BS.
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
I also have started experiencing the same problems all of a sudden. It is very frustrating to die because the game skips frames when you are in the middle of a group of enemies...
"
MisterER wrote:
"

I was not talking to a volunteer, neither to a staff member. :)
I also was not talkng to you. :)

And I would have given you pretty much the same answer.

"
MisterER wrote:
"

Yeah cause problems lasts for years now ;).

And they'll persist until you provide the information that GGG would need to help you. Not going to bother looking through your post history to see if you have.
"
MisterER wrote:
Bump a popular issue thread => Get ignored or worst, get crusaded by some naysayers talking BS.

Probably because you're not supposed to bump other peoples threads here...

"
If you're experiencing a problem, please don't bump similar threads saying you have the same problem.
Instead, provide us with the required information in a new thread and we'll be able to help you more concisely.

Continuing to bump this thread and expecting something to be done about it is about the equivalent to screaming while shaking your fists in the air. Might make you feel better but it won't do anything to fix your situation.

But by all means, keep bumping this thread. Good luck getting anywhere that way. :)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Probably because you're not supposed to bump other peoples threads here...

So finally you apoligise your arrogant friends who trolls those who meet issues, fine, that was my original point, in fact you just search an excuse to allow yourself to be arrogant, thanks for acknowledging it (even if it was obvious for everyone) .

"

And I would have given you pretty much the same answer.

You're cute, you don't want to give any proof that what you advice could work, fine. So i don't see why people should listen to you, since these issues are also related in some individuals threads who get unsolved too.

Just good to give useless arrogant advices we already read for years in the sticked posts, and to repeat with arrogance thats its on player's hand and not GGG

"
Continuing to bump this thread and expecting something

I wasn't expecting anything LOL, i don't expect anything from GGG and this game since almost a year now LOL, you're so far from it boi, i was just answering your first sick comment, inviting you to show us some individuals threads to prove your point but you refused, because you think you're a volunteer or a staff member LOL .

"
Might make you feel better but it won't do anything to fix your situation.

What made me feel better was to buy GrimDawn expansion ;), feel weird to play again a game without any graphic/network issue lol . And don't worry the one who need to feel better according to the arrogant invitation you send before, and the permanent need to say that GGG has nothing to do since the game is in perfect shape and optimisation for years, it isn't me :).

"
And they'll persist until you provide the information that GGG would need to help you. Not going to bother looking through your post history to see if you have.

So thanks for admitting these common problems are ignored for years and will be for a long time too.

Sad, very sad , i only asked you to link us some individuals threads with solved issues to show you were right and i was hoping you were right, i wrote it but you prefered ignore it , throw arrogant advices in the air is pure BS, i was not trying to trick you, but you prefered stigmatise me, and the other dude thinks that because he helps people sometimes he's allowed to talk like an ... Pathetic.

Oh and btw you're just a random boi, nothing else, stop think that since you help people sometimes you can do whatever you want and talk however you like, you're not superior to anyone here, i don't see valued poster nor Staff attachment on your account so i can ask you whatever i want, you refuse to answer me and show us some individuals threads because you just don't wanna make me right, nothing else, don't hide yourself with a status you don't have.

"
Good luck getting anywhere that way. :)

in a other game for example ? Like atm you know there is less players playing POE than before 3.0 right ? Good
Last edited by MisterER on Oct 28, 2017, 7:58:55 AM
Since your being snarky, let me jump in as well.

First paragraph of the first sticky, which you are asked/told to read:

"
- Bumping threads -

If you're experiencing a problem, please don't bump similar threads saying you have the same problem.
Instead, provide us with the required information in a new thread and we'll be able to help you more concisely.

There is a reason for this, and if you can't conceivably figure that out, as Shovelcut said, good luck. There are plenty of threads in this forum where people have been helped, and no, I am not going to waste my time to satisfy your royal highness or anyone else and go find them for you. Either follow the rules for this forum and get help, or don't. I don't really care. I neither get paid to help nor am I the one having the issue.

And, just for the record. Had you bothered to read said sticky, you would know what other option there is besides using the forum, which is community driven. But, I'll leave that to your judgement, since you're so special.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Last edited by Aragorn14 on Oct 28, 2017, 9:50:51 AM
"
MisterER wrote:

Sad, very sad , i only asked you to link us some individuals threads with solved issues to show you were right and i was hoping you were right, i wrote it but you prefered ignore it , throw arrogant advices in the air is pure BS, i was not trying to trick you, but you prefered stigmatise me, and the other dude thinks that because he helps people sometimes he's allowed to talk like an ... Pathetic.

Oh and btw you're just a random boi, nothing else, stop think that since you help people sometimes you can do whatever you want and talk however you like, you're not superior to anyone here, i don't see valued poster nor Staff attachment on your account so i can ask you whatever i want, you refuse to answer me and show us some individuals threads because you just don't wanna make me right, nothing else, don't hide yourself with a status you don't have.

Here is all the proof you need...

You've been here bitching about performance since early 2015 without ever supplying the information anyone would need to help you. And you're still here having problems.

I, on the other hand, followed the same advice I've offered here and no longer have connectivity issues.

Yep, we're just some random dudes trying to help. We offer legit advice that could potentially fix your issues but instead you'd rather make an argument out of it. Pathetic indeed.

I just hope anyone else here having problems doesn't follow your lead, because it absolutely won't get them anywhere.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Died something like 6 times today, from my worst enemy - lag spike. Game freezes, nvm predictive or lockstep, then I'm dead. Rubber band happens as well. Lvl 91 - I don't think I will EVER reach 92 with that issue. Lagging even in HO, same spikes even there, within regular intervals. Empty HO. How it can be.

POE becomes unplayable, just no sense to waste a time this way. Maybe less fireworks around and more performance and optimisation improvement...nvm DirectX 9 or 11, nvm graphic settings...regular lag spike anyway. On cable 10 MB internet connection :D Just my 5 cents, cheers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info