Crashing since 3.0

Crashing a lot here as well. I've basically given up in the masochistic effort of finishing the Cruel Labyrinth because I can't make it the entire way through before crashing.

DX11, tried fullscreen, windowed, fullscreen windowed. No dice. I'd do DX9, but again, unplayable as many have said.

This is really souring the game for me as of right now. I'm losing the urge to play.
same here, endless loading screens in act 9. everything runs pretty smooth, until now. sad :(
Can't complete uber lab due to constant crashing. I've started shying away from doing any high tier maps. Tried many different settings/drivers/windowed/fullscreen, etc...

I can honestly say I never once had a crash before 3.0.

Any info from GGG if they're working on the issue would be appreciated.
OK i tried everything, the game is almost unplayable since im a summoner and i have to resumon after evry crashes, loosing my high level spectres ofc ...

Anyway complains aside, i found out that nvidia drivers seams to be the issue here (though i tried newer and older versrions without a real improvment).

Another thing : the rampart boss area makes me crash every single time ... then i tried several modifications to see if i could get through taht "wall" ... and SURPRISE SURPRISE i can go in the boss area if and only if i dont have zombies ...

So here is some hints to resolve a very serious probleme in poe 3.0.

Lets hope our posts will catch the dev's attention because alot of people are having those crashes (not only the ones complaining here), and patience has its limits ...

Kindly
- Hey guys, new patch coming out (PogChamp)

*waiting for patch to load*
*pressing play*

... one minute later...
Hey guys, look. A black screen.
I just have to reboot my pc.

*waiting for another patch to come*
Same here, im on my 2nd char in harbinger league , lost many xp due these crashes. I dont know how people play HC in PoE. Ive been around a long time in this game, playing for years, GGG always had performance issues, every patch. Too bad, the game is really amazing , but this crash and freezes problems are mining my wish to play. sorry for the bad english. I feel really bad for buying a lot of skins and packs. Sorry for the bad english
The past four bosses I've killed while leveling have each caused the game to crash the moment they died. Additionally, the past three new zones I've entered have each caused the game to crash while attempting to load in.
This is getting ridiculous.

Every time this happens I begin getting angry about losing an offering to something that isn't my fault or when I log in to less experience than what I had before I crashed but then I remember I'm just getting quality service.

Then I become happy that I'm getting such great quality service.

I really feel serviced right now. Thank you GGG for reminding me what professionalism looks like.

For those of you who think I'm being sarcastic, please stop projecting your salt onto me. In fact to spite you I'm going to open my wallet and give GGG another 100$ just to reward them for making this a great game with quality, professional, one of a kind service.

Almost makes me want to try out the hardcore league.
Last edited by magicspin on Aug 23, 2017, 12:51:29 AM
yeah im having crashes aswell. it was not too frequent, maybe 5 or 6 in a 3-4h session - and i didnt care that much because they where instant (poe closed immediately) today i had 3 crashes aswell but it took like 10 seconds until the game actually closed (alt+f4 didnt help either). and the last crash now riped my lvl 86 in hhc...

please notify when it gets fixed, i really enjoy 3.0 so far but i wont put so much time into a character that dies to some bullshit like that -.-
So i have a problem with game after last patch. I see this when i try to change zone second or third time. This window pop up and then game just quit to desktop. This bug made my leveling almost impossible. Resolution,details, dx version, updating drivers,reinstalling game, tried all options,no solution for now.
Last edited by ToJestNapad_ on Aug 24, 2017, 5:09:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info