Constant disconnects when loading zones

Can't even get to mapping due to Rotten Core failing to load 100%.... Game just isn't fun anymore :(
I need to log in three times in a row to get into the game proper. First login, unexpected DC after choosing character. Second login, unexpected dc after using a waypoint anywhere. Only on the third one I can actually play... until I decide i need to go back to a cityhub.
No fix, game is completely unplayable unless you want to disconnect 5 times an hour. Please guys fix your game please fix your game. Please somehow make the game work again.

Bump
Constantly crashing on DX11 when taking tps, loading areas etc etc... since 3.0 release. I think it's time to fix it.
Last edited by MildorDArkehn on Sep 5, 2017, 5:10:20 AM
This keeps happening to me as well. There have been many times when I am in a map and invite others to my map, and when they enter the portal my game disconnects and I'll have a chain of disconnects in a row.
dx11, dx9, all not working.. very unstable release. 61 pages and not a single staff comment. Ridiculous customer support.
COnstantly "out of memory" crashes with 16 gbs of ram. Good work GGG... good work.
Daily reminder that GGG cares more about their SALES than their game or players by releasing supporter packs instead of responding to this thread despite the fact that this thread has over 60 pages of problems now.
The game has been more or less unplayable for me for the last couple days. Loading a new zone results in a loading screen for about 10 seconds, then getting kicked to the login screen with a popup that reads "failed to connect to instance" about 2/3 of the time. I can't even connect to the login server about half of the time now, and when I do, I can't make it back to my hideout before getting kicked again. The following line shows up in Client.txt every time it happens:

Abnormal disconnect: Failed to connect to instance

If anything, the patch tonight only made it worse. I have had the issue using all available version of DirectX, no change.
Stopped playing because of this problem, every week i return to this post, and the problem persists.
Improving my English..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info