Constant disconnects when loading zones

Got the same, fix this indie game plz
remove all of launch options(like --noasync)
setting to dx9 or dx9ex
run client as administrator

playing few hours seem it works for me.
but need find way to the best

Using Steam, tried dx9 and disabling engine multithread. Keeps getting stuck at load screen every 2 or 3 maps.
I wanted to play 3.0 but sadly this is unplayeable, around 10 freezes and I'm still level 7...

I'll wait until they release a fix, not going to bother anymore.
Same issue here. Started yesterday. Switched from DX9 to DX11. Played most of the day with no issue then around 7PM it started again. I'll get stuck at loading screen. Was talking to my friend on the phone, he says I go offline, but I'm just stuck on the loading screen between zones. Only way to fix is to kill operation. Going to try to remove --noasync see how it goes. Not an option I like though as I play on a potato and that was a great buff for my PC.

Hoping for an update or comment from GGG.
Last edited by TirpitzLuminare on Aug 6, 2017, 12:46:39 AM
Haven't this problem yesterday. Today is just unplayable.
I have been staring at a loading screen for the last 24 hours.
It is past the point that it gets annoying...
Can we please get someone from GGG looking into this.
And don't get started it's because it's an old PC
I have been trying on 3 different rigs all day.
Remove --noasync from shortcut.

Me and my partner had constant crashes on loading screens. Removed --noasync and no more crahes.

Hope it helps.
"
Remove --noasync from shortcut.

Me and my partner had constant crashes on loading screens. Removed --noasync and no more crahes.

Hope it helps.

normally - nobody has any command lines in launcher settings.
Update

Removing the --noasync from shortcut. For me, this prevents from perma-loading between zones. However you get unexpected disconnections instead. I have about a 50/50 chance of loading into Sarn (currently in Act 3). Spent the last 35 minutes trying to get the all the stuff done in Imperial Gardens, only got the trial done in the Hedge Maze so far....
http://imgur.com/a/oa2Xn

this happen to me

restarted client, computer

nothing changes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info