Constant disconnects when loading zones

Got the same issue.

Never happened before the 3.0.

I have try DX9, DX9es and DX11 too.

Crash only happen during load screen.

Load screen is a bit faster on DX9 and DX9es.
Have some graphic problem on DX11, resolution change betwen hight and low, depending on graphic memory charge.
"
Emdezetius wrote:
Someone has to post it on reddit too (at least we know they will read it). And yeah, lets go for 100 pages.

They get deleted.
Same issue here. Managed to crawl my way out of Act 5 but then dropped the game out of frustration. Will be back when (if) the issue is solved. Frankly astonished nobody spotted this issue during the beta phase...
Just as a person before said, I too am pretty confident it's memory related, or rather related to the way the game loads assets.

I've noticed that the longer the game is running, the more likely it is to start disconnecting you. In addition to that, the game starts eating up more and more RAM, which I figure is the game caching (and never dumping?) data, which on my end results in the game eating up 2.5gb out of my 4gb and making my entire PC run slow as hell until I am pretty much forced to quit the game.
Towns seem to be pretty weird too. Sometimes they load instantly, other times I get disconnected 4 times before the 5th final attempt lets me in.

Whatever is going on, it wasn't happening prior to 3.0, and it's completely stopping me from progressing past act 9.
Get this in Oriath (epiologue), sometimes in peoples Coastal hideouts, pre-Lab area

It's not performance since even tiny Coastal island does this, I have no idea what it is

After DC'ing once the area always loads up near-instantly and without a problem

This can be cancerous though as to load a zone I might have to DC in it, then DC when it loads Oriath, then DC the area.

Whilst some areas load 1-3 sec without a problem
Oh and I just ripped my 74 and this bug really drains my willingness to relvl when I have to fucking relogg every third-fifth zone
Ok, the probleme look (not)solved for the moment by turning off the Dynamic Resolution.

Patch in 40 minute, maybe they found the probleme.

Edit: Finally not solved but it help. Crash every ~hour instead of ~15 min.
Last edited by GoldenZolt on Aug 10, 2017, 10:34:50 PM
Still cannot access to Highgate.....stuck at loading screen..... Japan gateways. Anyone still stuck at the loading screen between zones after the recent patch?
Still getting this issue after patch. So oddly enough, it only happens on my connection at home - 2 different PC's get the error here. If I go to my friends house it works fine on the same PCs. I've had it happen when trying to go to my player instance, and other player instances. I've had it happen on maps and on daily missions.

Anyone have any ideas?
For me it's when I go back to the city.

If had could hide the other players, that would solve. (Even more with extravagant customizations [wings, example])

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info