Constant disconnects when loading zones

"
assamite1 wrote:
Making xbox version wont impact PC players they say, normally there would be hotfix withing 2 days max with that many ppl having the same problem.

Right, how much money can they really make of a Xbox version. And let's be honest, it looks like total shit gameplay wise. It's basically d3 with different skills, and some skills are total shit not being able to control them.

So glad they decided to dump so much time into making a shit consol version of this game. Instead of actually fixing this that are wrong with the game.
I wonder how many pages this thread will get before it actually gets an acknowledgement reply from GGG..
Since yesterday i havent had anymore disconnects, both with dx9ex and dx11 (even if with dx11 the loading times are horribly slow). Feel bad for those who still have them : (
I have the same problem I cant load in to rotten core at all usually happens 50% of the time but 100% on rotten core
Ok, back from work and i have some testing done now.

For the "can't enter specific Boss-room bug" its solved with disabling all my MTX on the character.

Even one piece of MTX gives me the "poesteam.exe stopped working" crash.

Hope it helps at least some of you.

(here are at least 3 different kinds of bugs posted in this thread)
"
epancake wrote:
Since yesterday i havent had anymore disconnects, both with dx9ex and dx11 (even if with dx11 the loading times are horribly slow). Feel bad for those who still have them : (

My disconnects have stopped too, and I have no idea why but i'm glad they did.
"
msterry wrote:
I wonder how many pages this thread will get before it actually gets an acknowledgement reply from GGG..

Doubt they will do anything tbh. Their servers just can´t handle it, it will solve itself within a few weeks.
This is serious matter, where's the reply from GGG? I just got another 3 dcs while doing Haku rotaion, straigh to login screen.
Sound great! 21 pages already, GGG still no reply?

I leveling in hideout using map deceive. It also need changing zone, but there is no any DC again when i am in hideout, and also before ACT4 it is no any DC for me.
"
msterry wrote:
This.
Last edited by Luanral on Aug 9, 2017, 1:38:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info