From Nightmare into Dream - no way to accomplish quest

Thank you all for the reports, and sorry for the trouble. We have identified the problem with this.

I don't have an estimate for when we expect to have this patched onto the Live realm.
But, it will be done as soon as we can.
It's also odd how the quest is greyed/completed and i got the tier 1 map, but the "the map device" text option is still bright yellow on Zana, shouldn't it gray out? Also didn't find her in the map she gave me...

Playing a new (post 3.0) char in standard... ( had lvl 8 Zana already tho)
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Last edited by Paldamus on Aug 11, 2017, 6:25:42 PM
same
I think nothing wrong with the quest because completing this quest will let Zana open your atlas world SO if you already got your atlas world open i don't think you will find her in the map, and that is the last quest in the game.

GGG should mark this quest as the final quest and if we got atlas opened Zana should not give us the quest and confuse us.
Last edited by xxxx_xx on Aug 16, 2017, 2:43:00 PM
I think nothing wrong with the quest because completing this quest will let Zana open your atlas world SO if you already got your atlas world open i don't think you will find her in the map, and that is the last quest in the game.

GGG should mark this quest as the final quest and if we got atlas opened Zana should not give us the quest and confuse us.
Last edited by xxxx_xx on Aug 16, 2017, 2:43:17 PM
After 3.0.1 patch, Zana talked to me and gave me the map reward but she wasn't in that map. It now says I completed Zana's mission and I need to talk to her outside of the maps even though I have not talked to her inside the maps (actually my Zana is lvl 1, I have done some maps before 3.0 but didn't found her).

However I can't really finish the quest. She don't talk to me and I still haven't found her in maps so still at lvl 1 ;/.

Can't progress.

I guess it supposedly was patched in 3.0.1, because I did progress a little.

--

When I opened Zana map (Jungle Valley) one of my prophecies triggered (The Warmongers). I don't know if it could come between Zana mission yet it's better to report it exactly how it occurred.

[EDIT] I found her in a map and completed her mission. After I talked to her outside the map and she progressed with the quest. Just like happened with some other people here.
"It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well." - Descartes
Last edited by fenix12ginho on Aug 18, 2017, 10:12:45 PM
I'm still stuck at her telling me to meet her inside and she isn't there.
Confirmed same state in 3.0.1b. Zana doesn't appear in the Lab
Last edited by ℝelysis on Aug 25, 2017, 2:25:14 AM
Just wanted to say that I took a tier 5 map (not sure if it matters) and used it. Once I got in, the quest was complete.

Hope this helps someone.
Still an issue in 3.0.2b, tried the dismiss trick and only wasted my progress on her - so no level 8 for me this league :(

Last post was from September.. nothing happened until now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info