From Nightmare into Dream - no way to accomplish quest

Thank you all for the reports, and sorry for the trouble. We have identified the problem with this.

I don't have an estimate for when we expect to have this patched onto the Live realm.
But, it will be done as soon as we can.
✮ Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help!
It's also odd how the quest is greyed/completed and i got the tier 1 map, but the "the map device" text option is still bright yellow on Zana, shouldn't it gray out? Also didn't find her in the map she gave me...

Playing a new (post 3.0) char in standard... ( had lvl 8 Zana already tho)
IGN: Aryaura
Last edited by Paldamus on Aug 11, 2017 6:25:42 PM
same
I think nothing wrong with the quest because completing this quest will let Zana open your atlas world SO if you already got your atlas world open i don't think you will find her in the map, and that is the last quest in the game.

GGG should mark this quest as the final quest and if we got atlas opened Zana should not give us the quest and confuse us.
Last edited by xxxx_xx on Aug 16, 2017 2:43:00 PM
I think nothing wrong with the quest because completing this quest will let Zana open your atlas world SO if you already got your atlas world open i don't think you will find her in the map, and that is the last quest in the game.

GGG should mark this quest as the final quest and if we got atlas opened Zana should not give us the quest and confuse us.
Last edited by xxxx_xx on Aug 16, 2017 2:43:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info