From Nightmare into Dream - no way to accomplish quest

Same here, i can't find zana in the map she gave me, i tried with 2 characters, i opened different maps and i found zana inside but nothing happened.

Any 1 can help with this? or i must kill the shaper before finding her?
Maybe it doesn't work because you already found her before the update?
This is a Bethesda Bug here cmon GGG your better then that.... xD
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2651223

YouTube: Demonix Gaming
got the same problem. Zana does not appear inside a map after dismissing her from my hideout.
same here
Same shit.
GGG replied to my email with this:

Hi there!

Thank you for contacting support with this concern. Sorry about the delay in our response, the team is currently experiencing a high demand in Community Support.

We can confirm that this is a known issue currently under investigation by our team, who are working diligently to deploy a fix as soon as possible. Sorry for any frustration this has caused in the mean time! Please contact us back with any other issues or questions that you may have in the future, we will help wherever possible. Thanks!

so let's wait till they fix it :)
"
xxxx_xx wrote:
GGG replied to my email with this:

Hi there!

Thank you for contacting support with this concern. Sorry about the delay in our response, the team is currently experiencing a high demand in Community Support.

We can confirm that this is a known issue currently under investigation by our team, who are working diligently to deploy a fix as soon as possible. Sorry for any frustration this has caused in the mean time! Please contact us back with any other issues or questions that you may have in the future, we will help wherever possible. Thanks!

so let's wait till they fix it :)

thanks for the info dude
Ok i finally know where is the bug, but GGG need to fix it.

when i logged in after the patch all the acts where opened from act1 to act10

1-With my old character i did not fight Kativa and i can't teleport to ((roof top)) where i can talk to lily and use her boat, but i can teleport to act6-act10 without using the boat, i think that caused the bug because maybe we teleported to act6-act10 before accepting the quests at act4 and follow the story line and accepted the quests over there (act6-act10) before we kill Kativa.

SO i don't know if all the acts must be opened when you first log in after the patch because all my acts where opened (act1 to act10).

2-With my new character everything is fine because all the acts are not there until you reach them.
I'm having the same problem with my highest level Standard character (L 90). (I haven't been playing the other high-level Standard characters, so I don't know what their quest status is.)

When I first played the character after the FoO expansion came out, I met Zana in Oriath in the Epilogue. She told me to meet her in the Templar Laboratory, but I couldn't find her there. I read the bug reports and then dismissed her from my hideout and placed the map device back into hideout decoration storage. (My Zana is maxed out at level 8.)

This let me find Zana in the Templar Laboratory. She offered me my choice of tier 1 "Zana's" maps, and told me to meet her in the map. I entered the Jungle Valley map but did not find Zana there. (It probably didn't help that there was a server disconnect while I was clearing the map. I did manage to get back into the same map and clear it, though.)

I then tried another "Zana's" map (a tier 8 Arachnid Nest that I had in my stash), in hope of finding Zana there. No luck. (Also another server disconnect, but again I managed to get back to the same map and finish clearing it.)

Currently I have put Zana and the map device back into my hideout for the sake of running maps conveniently, but I am at a loss as to how to finish the "From Nightmare into Dream" quest. If finishing this quest is required to start finding Divine Vessels*, then this character has hit a brick wall.

* After several days of mapping since FoO, I still have not seen a Divine Vessel. Not even in a Tier 11 "Zana's" map with 20% quality.
Last edited by BellonaAgain on Aug 11, 2017, 12:07:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info